You are now aware that your ancestors were Black

You are now aware that your ancestors were Black.

Attached: migrate.gif (400x217, 31K)

And monkies and trilobites and bacteria. What's your point?

no i was created by aliens

holy shit so many retard shill nigger threads

ok, I still hate niggers

No, your ancestors were Australopithecus.

fuck.
feels bad, man
wait, did you just manually blink?

All of our ancestors were white. The Aryan race that spread across this world, built pyramids in all its' corners and then interbred with local populations giving them strength, wisdom and the desire to do good.

We wuz KANGZ, muthuhfukkah!!!

our ancestors were not what we consider today to be "black", as in sub-saharan africans. there is an equal number of generations from the common ancestor between blacks and eurasians. I wouldn't be surprised if that common ancestor had dark skin, though.

what seems to have had the most significant influence on the development of enhanced intellect in eurasian races is exposure to four distinct seasons as well as famines, and in my opinion advanced warfare accelerated this development with further dynamic selective pressures.

My ancestors were also rat like creatures. Whats your point?

yeah, we evolved from them

DAS RITE

So with another 100,000 years of evolution, and the right environmental conditions like no foreign aid or boats out, the Africans could catch up with where Europeans are now.

oh yes, Im so black I skipped on child support payments

>100,000 years ago first people to run away from africa and into europe
>100,000 years later black people finally get the same idea

H.heidelbergensis had white skin under the hair.
White skin is the oldest skin trait in humans.

if that's the case then i guess we're all getting reparations, huh?

>100,000
Not possible we've been here for +6000

>What is evolution?
Primates yes, but not black. Niggers are just unevolved primates.

All races came from monkeys minus the Basque who came from atlantean. Aryans created old civilizations? Since when do whites like working hard in hot weather?

If global warming is rea they will be more sexless basement trolls going underground

So where was Atlantis is these genes started in spain?

If you go back far enough my ancestors were single-celled organisms does that mean I should love germs?

This
>White people are Martians

And that’s okay! So is being white!

Attached: 527C53A6-AE0C-4B38-83F2-76860454A556.jpg (800x774, 160K)

The ones that work for you? Yes.

Your ancestor used to a rodent and a single celled organism. So go live with rats at the bottom of a pond because we're all lifeforms.

Look up "Schöningen Spears".
That means that you are a literal faggot and that I just BTFO you. Now go suck a girl cock, nigger.

300 000 years ago, today's Germany.

Then I guess there's no such thing as racism and were all just people. And some of us commit crimes and need to be put in jail.

Modern humans arose in several places. Not in or from Africa at all, blacks are archaic subhumans that lack vital components of humanity

I'm Russian my ancestors lived in Russia and were white. We Russians are the offspring of snow Neanderthals

Attached: IMG_20190920_212938.jpg (1080x1227, 355K)

Keyphrase: Were

Nope.

Attached: Europeans did not come out of Africa.jpg (845x403, 134K)

Aryans aren't from Earth dumbass.

That proud feels

Attached: Schoeningen Spears 2s.jpg (800x532, 27K)

After the YD whites were created on Atlantis due to extreme climate change. Atlantis was North America.

good thing my more recent ancestors evolved beyond that.

New reserch shows it is likely everyone staryed in europe and not africa.
Thus nigs are de evolved whites.

nope.

And what's the problem about it?

>You are now aware that your ancestors were Black.

Lies! Atlantis was my descendents birthplace! And they were pure Aryans!

Attached: Alien overlord.jpg (1280x776, 621K)

I can’t wrap my head around why this matters even a little bit. Same with the whole
>Egyptians were black
>Romans were black
>The British Isles were originally occupied by blacks
and whatever else they’re claiming these days. Like who gives a shit? What does it change about anything? That niggers are even bigger historical losers than once thought?

Atlantis was the white man's home. And they weren't "Africanese".

The theory of the land bridge, where all peoples migrated to the Americas, has been debunked now for some 20 years. OP proves once again that he is a faggot.

Does make positive and negative rhesus bloodline any historical important differences? Israelis are to believe that negative is halfGod and positive is ape. What is true, what is not?

We were the first people on this planet until a white god, with the name of Jakob created the evil ape race, they stole the continent we know today as Africa from us, to which we are indigenous

Attached: 1568688234303.png (543x600, 487K)

Modern human came from around where current EU is though.
Sage for bait thread.

Lmao best post ITT

Wrong, out of europe theory is the one that makes the most sense. The oldest hominoid has been found in Europe! and not Africa!

The out of Africa theory was disproved a long time ago, dick licker.

Lazy dumb lefty shill scum.
The out of africa theory is outdated and wrong.

Nope. Blacks came from humans, humans did not come from blacks.

Humans mated with apes on the continent of Africa, back when our species were still close enough to produce offspring. The result: niggers. The rest of the human population which moved north was not subject to interbreeding with these apes. Pay attention and see how many niggers look so similar to chimps and gorillas that they must share a common ancestor... it's because they do. Eurasians do not share these traits, because they didn't intermix with apes, and thus they look so radically different. More northern human breeds are closer to the original breed of human than niggers, as niggers diluted their genes with those of ape ancestors. Then later intermixing between the Eurasian humans and niggers caused shit like Arabs and the Mutts of modern times.

So?
It's not black people I have a problem with.
Just violent culture-devoid social parasites.
Is it my fault many of these people happen to be black?