What's with this dumb idea to name your kid after a fictional, pop-culture character recently...

What's with this dumb idea to name your kid after a fictional, pop-culture character recently? Why do modern parents suck so much at basic proper name choosing for their offsprings, like, if the name is common and doesn't sound absurd, okay, but, for example, if it is something like Daenerys or Shrek, I mean, wtf?

Attached: 1569002802778.jpg (828x1522, 71K)

I want to give my son the middle name "Thor" because it's a family name. But I'm worried dumb Hollykike'd NPCs will think I named him after a fucking superhero

Imagine seeing a little nigga and he tells you his name is Sneed

Don’t do it, user. Everybody will think that him and his parents are mega fags.

Just name him "Tor"

THIS IS A GAY THREAD

COME HOME WHITE MAN

I don't care about that, it's just a middle name after all. I just hate the fact that people think of a fucking Disney character before they do the actual fucking god

I'd go with Theodore before that

If he's gay and gets beat up he can say that he's Thor all over.

Formerly baby Chuck.

Stoo larping faggot. Your son is no thor just like mexican jaysus is no jesus.

its sorta funny how sometimes you can look at a black kid and see the future headlines and mugshots.

>baby Sneed

Attached: images (3).jpg (185x272, 6K)

S N E E D
N
E
E
D

>What's with this dumb idea to name your kid after a fictional, pop-culture character recently?
as opposed to what, naming your kid after some ancient Jew from the bible?

i dont get this meme Gregorian senpai. what the fuck is the feed and Sneed all about?

An aunt of mine, who is a teacher, had a niglet in one of her classes named Abcde. Yes, “Abcde”. It was to be pronounced, “ab-sid-ee”.

Gay as fuck americuck

What?

Okay memeflaggot, whatever you say

Formerly White Chuck

Niggers.

Attached: 1567367872053.jpg (204x249, 10K)

Seriously. This kid is gonna end up as a rapist and murderer. Looks like a criminal already.

lmao...larper

What a disgusting nigger

Niggers always do this.
>Leroy
>Tyrone

I named my daughter Quinn. Like Daria's sister. Though she's not technically named after her. How fucked am I?

If my father named me Thor I would literally never forgive him and would harbor intense resentment for him in my heart throughout my entire life.

Yikes it's emm alright folk, like y'all don't drink yummy jewish cumy
CO

>"Thor" because it's a family name
kek fucking americans

LMFAO bro first of all, that's a guy name. Secondly everyone is gonna assume it's for Harley Quinn. Thirdly QUINN THE MIGHTY ESKIMO

LMFAAAAAAAAAO

Also, I forgot, probably only 1 of you fucked knows who Daria is.

Don't forget Doctor Quinn. Though that's a last name.

Use Theodore, and let Thor be a nickname. Bam. Aliby.

That little nigger is almost cute in a Boondocks kind of way, shame he's set up to fail in life with that kind of name.

Because it makes Jews hard to know your naming your children after shit they made up instead of based names from your cultures heritage.

That's a story as old as the 90s. Was there an Arab kid named shithead and a Mexican girl named female in her class too?

Funny you'd say that because my family's done the opposite. Theodore it is then, fuck me

90s faggot hipster cartoon from mtv
mtv
hows it feel to literally be an example of this thread's topic?

ok ok, how about Loki, then?

Yeah dude we're all aware of the average as fuck forgettable cartoon that was on in the early 2000s about the awkward nerdy social recluse named Daria.

I'm just stunned that you chose to NAME YOUR DAUGHTER after something like that. Have you absolutely no respect for her? How intensely selfish of you to name her after something like that.

Do you niggers in Canada have no concept of a middle name?

I would actually rather be named after Thor than that.

At least here it's one of the most common female names.

He will be address as “the defendant” for most of his life so let him have some fun now.

It’s not fiction, you dumb nigger. Fucking Faggot shitskin retard lmao.

>according to myheritage i am 1.5% nordic european = viking so i should name my mutt son thor

Attached: mutt.jpg (956x532, 57K)

It feels fine. Like I said, she's not named after her. The name is common enough for both boys and girls. I also have faith she'll be nothing like her, as I'm not a shit parent.

why not use Batman as a middle name?

Attached: 1568405437873.png (968x726, 611K)

was his name formerly chuck's?

kek

It's too high iq for you

Fuck off, memeflag. You're probably a rootless shitskin yourself

Bite me :^)

Or after characters in ancient folklore and literature or historical figures. It's also worth noting that although "biblical" names are most famously associated with the Bible, many of them have separate origins.

Formerly know as Chuck.

I'm a pureblooded American with red hair, white skin and blue eyes just like the flag. Who are you, some retard telling a story about sweet little Abcde? There must be thousands of them as many times as I've heard that joke. It's always a schoolteacher too, nobody ever meets these kids in real life.

>rick and morty shit
Fuck off back to /tv/

go ahead, name your wife's son after a meme

Attached: 1555693260954.png (696x626, 25K)

Yeah, it's the name that'll make him fail in life, not his genetics, his name. Bongs are all retarded niggerlovers, I swear.

His hair looks like the tops of the trees that they harvest for the knit jumpsuits in the movie

Stolen white names. Fitting.
Now they just make up names with various sounds seemingly at random. Jaquarvius and Deneisha are two fine examples.

Lmao...underrated

>Daenerys
more people have named their kid after that characters other title, Khaleesi, which pretty much means horse queen

what is sneed? I don’t get niggertounge in the slightest

I’d dab.

What is a sneed?

What ISN’T a sneed? Oh my gosh they can be described so many ways, where to begin!

black babies are so fucking ugly yikes man

Attached: 8869480F-8669-4680-83A8-1EA351603EE7.jpg (452x337, 22K)

That's a fucking dumb idea

Name your kid whatever you like, but a name like that has to be lived up to.
Make sure he understands the gravity of that name, and the power and obligation behind it.

gayest family name holy shit lol

If you don’t give your kids a biblical name then you’re basically a nigger

...and I named it 'twenee'siss' for the percent chance he has to be killed by one of his peers.
...uh huh gurl keepin it reelzzz

Man niglets are fucking ugly. I would save a rotting half dead cat before I would save one of these things from a speeding car or fire
Exactly. I named my boys Augustus and Leonidas. Figured it'll make learning history a little more fun for them

Hmm, how do blacks pronounce Sneed? For all we know the pronunciation could be Kevin.

>if you don't give your kids names from jewish mythology then you're basically nigger
ok champ

Yes, exactly that.
You think you’re too good for the traditions of your ancestors ( and yes your ancestors worshipped “ancient Jews”), and so you resort to naming your children after ephemeral popular cultural phenomenon because you have embraced rootlessness.

Now instead of worshipping ancient Jews that at least acted in a moral fashion, you worship the creations of modern Jews who practice lawlessness and rule you from the shadows. Fantastic job.

Carlos!

The proper name of that god is Thurs. As in Thursday, but pronounced "Thoorce." Thor is a Germanic bastardization of it.

I think Thurston is a variation of it.