NASA already said that the first person on Mars will be a woman. So why are astronauts always portrayed as men?

NASA already said that the first person on Mars will be a woman. So why are astronauts always portrayed as men?

Attached: BA6F838C-1954-4539-8DD2-EB3B0119C004.jpg (1242x1579, 331K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/C4pcg7bXgmU
youtu.be/QVYSsn_HL1w
mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1055653541317042177?lang=en
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_mission_to_Mars
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I hope she dies in a fiery crash

I haven't been to the movie theater since Ocean's Eleven. fuck you

Because most of them have been men.

Elons gonna put some retired full bird Air Force Pilot there first. Fuck the globohomo feds.

Because NASA need women on Mars to breed, it's a one way trip! And we'll yea they are always portrayed as men because women are emotional thinkers?

youtu.be/C4pcg7bXgmU

Woman's physiology is more complex, periods, emotional swings, bone structure, bone density, muscle mass and what not to be taken care in space. The target in space is to reduce complexity/variables not increase them.
Common sense.

youtu.be/QVYSsn_HL1w

>common sense
women lack this as well.

Women are emotional assholes !

because movies are about making money

Attached: 194934.png (606x467, 325K)

Don't believe anything NASA says.
t. NASA employee

>rose
That guy is a Jew. Try "Rosenstein"

Look, the first man on Mars was David Bowie, this isn't up for debate.

Attached: 1491638175404.jpg (179x124, 3K)

>NASA
>Sending anyone to Mars

lmao we all know it'll be a private company like SpaceX.

Because you shouldn't let women drive.

Attached: xxIC.jpg (1024x683, 102K)

First go to the Moon Yankee, then in couple thousands of years maybe Mars, but you will be long dead by then. I can also go to Mars with my Jewish newspapers and no video footage.

How many women have been to the moon

Elon isn't a woman, so that's impossible.

>first person on Mars will be a woman
a woman was also the first to commit a crime in space
so brave and powerful
much wow

Attached: d4gcnstw3mi31.jpg (828x1792, 149K)

I'm sure it will work out well. Maybe they can have some tranny astronauts too. yeah that will be just fucking fabulous. In the end, SJW shit will collapse on itself. Keep going against nature and eventually it all falls apart.

But user NASA isnt going to Mars, SpaceX is.

Based britnog

Humans can't make it back to the fucking moon, how are they going to Mars. Seriously, there is no ICBM arms race to push the funding for rockets anymore. The whole space race was just the US and the SU showing off their payload launching prowess of their rockets. The public doesn't give two shits about it either, which is why their is no funding for it.

The only way a woman will be the first human to step on Mars is if an army of men carried her there.

I will die laughing if the shuttle explodes like the challenger

Elon is a cat girl.
mobile.twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1055653541317042177?lang=en

>implying

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Human_mission_to_Mars
>The exploration of Mars has been a goal of national space programs for decades. Preliminary work for missions that would involve human explorers has been undertaken since the 1950s, with planned missions typically being stated as taking place 10 to 30 years in the future when they are drafted.

Even if they figure out a way to Mars, which they haven't, they will need few more decades to test that possibility. Now imagine for real going to Mars and not having any evidence or ship breaking apart in middle of journey.

>Rose
I believe he misspelled (((Nose)))

So the journey to Mars could take months, even years, then again back to Earth, which will fuck any astronaut's bones completely, they will never walk again. Now they have explosions and can't even lift the thing up.

Hmmm....

Attached: steve_nose.png (612x587, 311K)

>strap female tightly into seat
>tie down her arms
>she has no interactions with controls
>team does all the flying
>push her out the door
>"w-women first!"

The most miraculous tech age hand in hand with feminist whores, cucks, lgbtqzyfhx666+ and decadent commies.

Well played america, you had the world at your hand, and you decided to shit all over it.

You should have purged all reds when you had the chance.

Clambashers in space.
The first LESBIAN astronaut.
Get it right, you cis-normative bigot!

Women aren't patient enough to hang out in the program for years without a potential flight date, since the US has no manned spaceflight capability of its own right now.

Because men are far superior both physically and mentally to women in almost all cases?

Every fucking time.

What the fuck happened there?

men asstronauts can urinate by inserting penis in an air tight tube. no spills.

Need mo' money for dem programs. No justice no peace.

Killing Communists is ant-Semitic, goyim.

If this article was written by a woman I would be pissed, but a men, with a penis, wrote it... So it's infuriating.

What went wrong?

Literally my only thought. Let her go, let her fail, eat pop corn and enjoy the shit storm

Reminder that the first confirmed crime in space was committed by an emotionally unstable lesbian