Redpilling NPC's

Why aren't you redpilling normalfags?
Reddit has many non political subreddits where you can drop subtle or even straight up screw your optics redpills like unpopularopinions or offmychest. Shit, even meme page lets you post shit as long as it's considered a funny meme.

If a redditor sees something that's not politically correct you can guarantee that they are going to engage in discussion just because they will get good karma, and redditors sure love their internet points and drama. You can use their engagement to further spoonfeed them the information you want to give out.

Attached: 723.jpg (681x425, 42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VSx9-YRt_RE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Bump for interest

The place unironically makes my stomach feel sour from loathing. Every once in a while, like an Alzheimer's patient, I'll go lurk some obscure subreddit there because the place has practically 12 seperate boards, for every single topic imaginable.
Despite this, you Cannot escape the absolute cuckoldry of their politics. You can go to any random board, I just pulled like let's say /r woodcarving, out my ass as a random example (I'm Certain it exists, never been there, not into woodcarving, just using as an example)
...I can damned well bet on the first page, browse the threads or browse thread comments, someone is going to be the most leftist prog liberal buttfucked Faggot possible. There's probably a wood burn art piece of something conveying "Donald Dromph Trumph is a dumb, let's all be trannies and let niggers fuck each other in the ass" and it's going to have 15 million upvotes.
I can't take the bullshit, it's just too much for me there. It's gotten worse and worse every single year that site has existed.

This is the best description of reddit I've ever read

Sometimes I post redpills on r/therightcantmeme

Attached: received_393242374723123.jpg (945x1943, 112K)

I made a topic about my "redpill" book, needed some advices, etc.
Thread came to archive, no one read about plot and answer the questions, no even bumps.
user likes YLYL threads more

kek, that's great
seem like that subreddit mostly posts boomer memes though

Attached: 8b8f4e7f74125ee3e3e64ec162fcd79ceda49ea73e0b960793a340c10b6be73a.png (1167x607, 52K)

>Try harder incels
Kek

Attached: 1568891229118.png (600x536, 253K)

Bump.
Honestly if this board cant even get holocaust denial meme to the front page of reddit for the lolz
the fuck can it do?

Attached: thomashadneverseensuchbullshitbeforememe (1).jpg (680x646, 66K)

They wont think that sounds like bullshit. I think this will go straight over their heads

these are gold

Attached: 1526776007961.jpg (1274x639, 296K)

I redpilled my mom and her husband at lunch today and they looked so relieved started talking about degeneracy and slippery slopes etc it was such a relief

This is a double reverse troll isn't it?

Attached: baited.png (898x1152, 673K)

Lol, this American. You're funny. Or like they say in the US: "Yer guuud. Yer guud, pal"

Here's another one that isnt as funny and didnt get as much traction

Attached: received_423888184921855.jpg (945x1943, 90K)

I cant believe most of them thought this was a bad meme.. this meme is amazing

>Reddit h
Stopped reading here
Go back faggot
saged

I like the definition that the guy made up on the spot just to deflect any critical thinking

npcs are well programed. pic related.
audio book version here:
youtu.be/VSx9-YRt_RE

Attached: John Oliver.jpg (1848x817, 333K)

keked a bit. The new poster is amazing

Attached: islam.png (888x935, 657K)

this is some next level 4d chess

Attached: 56836586358685.jpg (480x175, 7K)

Anyone know why comments on 9gag get shadowbanned?
I believe it's a phrase filter, as the shadowban happens automatically. The list of ban worthy phrases seems rather broad. Even when the entire post is devoid of the usual trigger words it might be censored.
Stuff like "orange man" seems to shadowban the comment, but not always. Is there some kind of threshold or other factors to keep in mind?

bumppp

Attached: received_2431470820512607.jpg (945x1943, 117K)

Most normal people freak out when you throw the 13% of 50 stat out or the JQ. Americans have become soft fags that like to take it up the ass. Time to start a Western Holy Roman Empire

Attached: B6DCDDF0-C06D-4B06-8230-7F630C016112.gif (540x360, 29K)

>I cant believe most of them thought this was a bad meme
They don't.
They just know that's what they're supposed to think.

I’ve tried redpilling non Jow Forums boards but the only thing that happens is I get banned by tranny mods for telling people that blacks commit 55% of the violent crime in our country