To stop mass shooting, America needs a Swiss type universal militia

Where Switzerland does shine, however, is in its low number of mass shootings. It hasn't had one since 2001, when a man raided the local government body in Zug, killing 14 people before himself. This said, there are a few factors that may play into their lower rates of mass shootings.

First, Switzerland has mandatory military service for able-bodied adult men, and women may volunteer for military service as well. Mandatory conscription is actually extremely popular in Switzerland, with 73 percent of Swiss citizens voting against a referendum to abolish the practice. After their military service, the Swiss are kept in reserve until age 30–34, if they were an officer — during which time they must keep their service weapon. As a result, many Swiss people own firearms and are highly trained in their use by default. In contrast, if a U.S. citizen lives in a particularly permissive state, they can buy a gun without any kind of training whatsoever.

Furthermore, Swiss civilians must demonstrate that they are physically, intellectually, and mentally capable prior to conscription in the army (source in French). While this is a requirement for service in the U.S. military, it is not required for gun ownership in many states in America. Since many Swiss citizens obtain their weapons through the military, this acts as a major avenue by which gun owners' capability can be verified.

bigthink.com/politics-current-affairs/switzerland-high-gun-ownership?rebelltitem=2#rebelltitem2

Attached: 5166F796-2C8B-43EA-B787-2F726E18C443.jpg (1275x1275, 337K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cn1W_OfBEOc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Culture intact, family values intact.

Oh so I should only be allowed to own a gun if I have killed for Israel?

Only if you are in the militia, yes and that militia should require you to undergo basic training and yearly or biyearly exercises.

It is not completely accurate to take two completely different countries with a huge difference between population and compare them.

It very interensing though that the Swiss dont have any violence. It is a fact that gun ownership rates dont have any correlation with gun murder in the US, so it is probably because Switzerland isnt so populated, they have better schools.

Culture and wealth quz they still have plenty of sandniggers

They eat a better diet with more fat soluble vitamins which makes them less prone to mental illness

Aren't they also 99% white?

No niggers there like OP.

Attached: op-is-a-nigger-nasty-fucking-nigger.jpg (451x344, 125K)

>Open carry is not common in Switzerland. Since you can only go to the range and back home without any detours. So those pictures of a guy on a supermarket with his rifle or in that apple store? Totally illegal, since they took a detour.
>Owning guns for self defense is very hard and you have to prove that your life is really in danger.
>Concealed carry licenses are EXTREMELY hard to get. You have to prove that your life or the life of other people is in danger, or that you need a gun for your job.
This kills the gun-toting Amerishart.

>why?
no niggers. Shocking.

Except that infringes on the right to bear arms.

They don't have false flag shootings because it's an elites paradise. Also all statistics are fake.

/thread

This

They have less nigs and beans. That’s why

Switzerland arent low IQ subhumans like mutts though.

Nobody- here especially- cares what a faggot thinks about anything. Good luck, cockmongler.

Attached: 20190920_122841.jpg (700x510, 160K)

"mass shootings" aren't an issue. nigger shootings on the other hand, those occur all day every day.

Quality of life and access to mental health services

get rid of the people and BAM all crime ceases. i don't know why this is so difficult.

How would this be implemented? What happens to the people that already own guns?

Second amendment kraut

oops sorry
people was supposed to be niggers

This. If Mutts were 100% white the mass shooting rates would be similar to Australias rate.

oops i meant niggers spics and jews

It's not prolific gun ownership killing americans, it's the cast-off farm equipment.

>America needs a Swiss type universal militia
Already have it.
17 to 45

50,000 people died in America last year just walking down the sides of roads and getting run over like dogs. What's being done about this?

N

Pretty sure the Supreme Court has allowed authorities to take away guns from mentally sick people.

So you have a mandatory military service and of course check the mental state of the recruits. If you wash out, no more gun rights because you are mentally unstable. Otherwise, you go through training at 18, and then can get your guns.

God-motherfuckin-speed

I wont serve Isreal conscription my ass.

An actual militia, not some imaginary one that is only there for theoretical red army invasions.

No.
It's literally niggers and spics.
And Democrats are mass importing them on our dime.
It is now becoming impossible to ignore.

Attached: DaSpRjPU0AAwUqd.jpg (1200x1079, 122K)

It's almost like ethno states are a good thing. The whole melting pot of immigrant shit was always a lie

Attached: cary-grant-TGJ.00.jpg (420x420, 32K)

America is 20 times the size. Has 30 times the population, and states rights. Not even worth comparing

What the hell does your level of proficiency have to do with your proclivity to use it on your fellow man?

well why america doesn't have a conscription? Could it be a solution for nigger problems? Teach them some discipline?

>Switzerland
>48% of population are not Swiss
>ethnostate

Come again?

WUT?

Militiamen feel a bond with their fellow countrymen. They wouldn’t hurt their bros.

Stop being such an insufferable cowardly faggot, using israel as an excuse for what a bitch you are
It's only the last few wars were for israel

You mean they are not german?

Not going to work. Places like Switzerland, Iceland, and Finland have guns, but they also have small, mostly homogeneous populations leading to high levels of social trust, cultural uniformity, shared values, etc...

The USA had far fewer mass shootings when the country was less diverse than it is now. It's not the fault of the individual migrants themselves, its the atomization and lessening of social trust that large-scale diversity inevitably produces.

Have the diversity and population size of Brazil and you will have the gun-crime of Brazil. Have the homogeneity and population size of Iceland and you will have the (lack of) gun-crime that Iceland has.

Attached: a147735b913c3fe720467ecafd78c6a6416e04351fc3723d451e930611a3f10e.jpg (500x375, 40K)

No thanks, love or war, we can take either or, but the streets will flow with the blood of the enemies of God and Babylon will burn.

That sounds plausible I suppose, but when you have 350 million "fellow military members" the significance is diluted. Just as I feel no fellowship with "fellow Americans" since apparently anyone and anything can be "American".

The more weapons you have, the less you need to use them. Funny how that works. Gets the ol noggin joggin

The Swiss are French, Swiss, Italians, Poles, Russians, Eritreans, other blacks, other Slavs, Spaniards, zportugese, Balkans, Baltics, Asians etc.

Attached: 04E52A79-2D09-4345-B8DC-754FDAD1C0D1.jpg (800x500, 107K)

Beto gets his ass kicked:
>youtube.com/watch?v=Cn1W_OfBEOc

Attached: image.jpg (362x314, 24K)

I would support the premise of OP'S sauce if the requirements were at the state level, not the national/federal level. If the state congress' gave more fucks, we wouldn't need a bloated federal military budget. If each state maintained its own "well regulated militia", we probably wouldn't have the means to send our youth to die for Israel. Really consider it, if war were to be something the STATES decided(through some sort of interstate coordinating body, not the Feds), it would be easier for states who opposed endless wars on the other side of the globe to nix die for israel/oil/drug land type situations.

real swiss should be only germans, french and italians. Even if REAL swiss should only be germans.

The swiss don't have as many niggers.

Oh you mean that thing WE ALREADY HAVE IN THE FUCKING CONSTITUTION BUT THE GODDAMN MARXISTS THAT STARTED THE CIVIL WAR QUIETLY SNUBBED OUT?

Imagine defending being in the military in this day and age.

Funny how intact family and cultural values correlate with a safe, functional, enjoyable society.

But the 10% white people who commit homicide with a firearm in the US are more than the entire Swiss population.

B B gun ? The Swiss military uses pump BB guns?

>per-capita
Fuck off Achmed

That’s a .203 with a precision scope.

That’s a fucking BB gun in the picture

Most ammo cannot be held by civis. You call up a shooting range and they can hold or order your ammo for firing at that shooting range. So really hard to indiscriminately puncture whatever moves in a mall.

I'm sure a few cities being overrun with niggers crying because Poukie got shot trying to quickdraw on the police will change their mind.

Mass shootings (of the non-gang-crime kind) are an Identity issue.
They come in two kinds: a lonely, atomized, and demoralized individual with no connection to culture, church, and nation (all sources of identity) lashing out at the world and hoping to leave his mark upon it (identity)...
OR
a member of one tribal identity expressing some grievance or animosity against another tribe (white nationalist against Jew, Muslim against kaffir, black against white, white against black, etc)

In other words: it's a product of diversity (diversity + proximity = conflict). It's part & parcel of living in diverse societies with access to guns.

In mostly homogeneous places like Norway, the rare mass-shootings that have happened in recent decades have been part of a violent reaction to the migration of new tribes.

If you want the freedom to own guns, but also have low levels of gun crime, you need homogeneity.
If you want diversity and low levels of gun crime, you need to restrict guns.

^That is the unspoken subtext of the political battle over guns in the USA.

Attached: 1516812421416.jpg (629x988, 87K)

Mass shooting via pellet gun. Many such cases. Sad. No funz faggots are retards. I hope some koranimal takes your boi cherry before he lops your head off.

HMMMM MAYBE BECAUSE THERES NO FLOURIDE AND ESTROGEN CHEMICALS CREATING INCELS

They live in very different societies. Whites in a highly homogeneous (still) Switzerland vs Whites in a highly diverse (and massive) USA. One produces high amounts of social trust, the other doesn't.

HSHAHAHAHA DUDE THAT FUCKING MEME IS SO WELL THOUGHT OUT HOLY SHIT OMG SAVED SAVED FUCKING SAVED

What happens when they declare challenging AGW, or 5 year old trannys, or Muslim immigration to be a “mental illness”?

Swissians are human and americans are niggers which come in pale or dark variety.

Right. We had a war about that.
[spoiler]A civil war you might say.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]The wrong side won.[/spoiler]
[spoiler]Seems to be a recurring theme in history.[/spoiler]

Nope. Their country is filled with mid 40s going off to asia and coming back with a jungle gook wife.
They have massive Albanian an other balkan subhumans in their country.

Remember in the 90s, there was a series of post office workers going nuts and shooting up the job? It even spawned a preinternet meme, "going postal" is slang for snapping at your monotonous job and going on a spontaneous killing spree.
Then, it suddenly stopped. No more.
Kind of weird.

Reminds me of how there were basically no sensationalized school shootings in the US before columbine. It seems the trench coat mafia may have been legit, as in not feds. The fed must have noticed how upset the public got over it, and smelled an opportunity to leverage their fear to persuade them to abdicate rights.

Attached: 1557207733838.png (615x611, 188K)

All these people can apply to court to challenge this decision.

All able bodied men 18-47 are in the militia here

no corrupt gov agencies playing for the state to disarm the populace for even more control?

So, guilty until proven innocent, Ubersturmbahnfurer?

the problem is here we have a bunch of niggers

Less niggers, less Opioids and a less degenerate and isolating culture wich drives burgers insane

But that militia is in your imagination only. It doesn’t assemble, the people in it, don’t train together, have no basic training, no equipment issued, no war games, no nothing.

Contrast that to the Swiss militia, where all militiamen have basic training, war games, common equipment, uniforms, command structures etc.

95% white i think

You go to the draft examination, there is a decision made. You think that isn’t happening all over the world right now?

Honestly, mandatory service in the National Guard for all adult males would probably solve a lot of our problems, but the US Army in its current state is completely unsuited to conscription. Tthe general attitude in the Pentagon is that if it gets to the point where they HAVE to reinstitute the draft just to keep the Army functioning, that the United States is effectively already screwed. Hence why the Selective Service System has basically gone neglected for the past 40 years.

If things were to deteriorate (i.e. troop losses so massive that they can't be replaced by voluntary enlistment) to the point where reactivating the Selective Service became necessary, it would be pointless to do so because an American military collapse by then would only be a matter of time. The only two realistic scenarios I can think of that to be that drastic are either:

-Nuclear war is imminent. In which case, a draft would have not substantial effect on the outcome because the war would for better or worse (mostly worse), be over in a matter of hours.
-A Second American Civil War where the US government has already lost control of huge swathes of the country and rebel armies are marching on Washington DC (in which case, a substantial number of potential draftees would already be fighting for the other side).

The Selective Service is kept around so as to on paper serve as a means of mass mobilization, but in practice is effectively worthless because the big war will either be over long before any draftees leave boot camp or said draftees will already be fighting for the other side.

Attached: battle of gettysburg.jpg (1247x830, 541K)

Lack of niggers means lack of mass shootings

>Contrast that to the Swiss militia, where all militiamen have basic training, war games, common equipment, uniforms, command structures etc.

I wouldn't mind getting some free BDUs, PASGT gear, and M16A2s desu in exchange for having to go out and do some basic training for a couple weekends a year.

Also fuck ACUs.

Attached: 1532879870472.jpg (2560x1681, 374K)

bingo

Swiss have a ton of pale skinned niggers too

You probably could still do it, just wait until there aren't that many people there except you and maybe your bros and shoot the RO. People still don't do it because they have no reason or desire to.

>no niggers
>lots of guns
>every male goes through a year of mandatory military service, then takes his issued rifle home

I think I figured it out.

Attached: 1383794191327.png (640x624, 343K)

>The last war the US fought that wasn't for Israel was back in 1989

Attached: Just Cause.png (314x817, 108K)

Basic training in Switzerland is 18 to 21 weeks.

Kinda takes the fun out of it. You would have to shoot up a shooting range and the the police. No civis in sight. Shitty.

Most MASS SHOOTINGS are not done by niggers.

>family values intact.
Thats racist
>captcha bicycles

Less than 36 million niggers and an untold number of spics.

Don’t forget most mass shooters are black. And an absurd number are Jews pretending to be White.

It’s like the old saying, “first they came for the Blacks, and I didn’t say anything because I was not a Nigger. Then they came for the Jews and I didn’t say anything because I am not a kike. Then most of the problems were gone so they stopped coming for people.”
> InB4 what about spics

/thread

Most are, they're just reported less and have fewer deaths.