Should we send the NIggers back?

. The Honorable Members

Attached: download.png (286x176, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NPQVaUFF6eE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yay!, chequed

Yay

Attached: 3eccb1ce26215610a1e4d3b6accef334f6de6376r1-720-700v2_hq.jpgY.jpg (720x700, 59K)

Aye

Yay for south Carolina

Aye

Aye yay

Yay, from whence they came.

Attached: donald-trump-cat13.jpg (660x660, 115K)

Nay, I love niggers

You don't belong here

euthanize them

point of order

Attached: images.jpg (290x174, 7K)

Nay - We should give them proper jobs

Hooonk hooonk.

Attached: honorablememba.jpg (873x720, 209K)

Send them to Germany!

That’s an aye from the state of Michigan

Attached: CBF90B45-1E06-4DDF-91D0-FB71531080DF.jpg (600x550, 21K)

Yay from Mexico

The honorable delegation from Arkansas votes yay, to hell.

Yay, also nuke Saudi Arabia and Israel

Order, order to the Honorable Gentleman posting from the back of the bench

Attached: 1569007531237.jpg (290x174, 13K)

>/pol

Attached: pep.png (860x550, 399K)

As usual the Eternal Anglo and the Eternal (((Dutch))) prove themselves to be disgraceful Protestcucks.

We’ll send you along with the niggers on our combat missions to Iran Pablo, fall back in line

Nay, we have a historical reparation to pay, we slaved them, shame on you!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=NPQVaUFF6eE
welcome to hell.

Yea, and send this guy and a few tons of exposed radioactive material with them.

ooordaaah

Attached: 156900830684143307.jpg (174x290, 8K)

Yay

Leave to the (((Dutch))) to warmonger against our Aryan allies against the Zionist menace.

Ayy

Nay. Deal with the Jews first. Purge the Jewish poisons. Let niggers nig in the absence of Jewish poison for a few decades. Reevaluate the situation then. It will likely be unchanged, but Jewish poison won't be an valid excuse for their continued behavior, and there will be fewer objections from our people once their poison has been purged.

Yay. And might I add that our honourable friends from the Eastern colonies would also be better served returning to their respective cultures.

Oy yay send niggoys back!

Attached: DTlOaPhWAAIuTO5.jpg (640x642, 57K)

Check'd. Yay

All niggers, Jews, Poos, and central Americans HAVE TO GO BACK.

Attached: 1567076785610.jpg (497x407, 48K)

Yay

I am proud to address this august body here today, before God and country, as a delegate from the occupied Confederate States. Surely if any people have felt the scourge of this plague of diversity and basketball americans, it is we in sweet dixie. But gentlemen, I implore you to tell me, to which nation could we send these scoundrels and vagabonds. Their former nation no longer exists, and any peoples to which we send these lewd and lascivious creatures, will surely accuse us of weaponizing immigration against them to undermine the sanctity and dignity of their states. We find ourselves in precarious times when one must never relax, and so we must tread carefully upon the gentle snow of history as to not leave a trail that will lead us back to our current predicament. /southern gentleman.

Nay

#BLAXIT #BackToAfrica

You're parents let this happen

Let's start slow... or sensible..
If you have more than 2 felonies then you have to go...
If you get caught with a felony after the first wave is sent out then you have to go...
If you fail a grade in school then you have to graduate with A's in your Junior and Senior years or you have to go.

Begins 2020

I am old enough to realize that people are just people. There are trash in all walks of life.. Get rid of the problems that exist and then guide could be problems into correction.

Get caught with a gang, instant felony.

Applies to all races...

yay

>parliament
>not congress
The Eurofaggots strike again.

>/pol
You posted this earlier today reddit nigger. Fuck off.

Back to africa, with an addendum of cutting all aid

Yay

I second this motion.

Of course

Aye. From Canuckistan

here here!

Yay but on the condition we send OP too

Ayy

I vote yay, if it's black send it back

Attached: EastSideNiggaz.jpg (270x200, 14K)