Why are whitebois tough online but irl they tremble when they see a black man?

Do we really scare you that much?

Attached: 1554084448920.jpg (640x406, 189K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heavy.com/news/2019/09/south-dakota-man-armed-racist-rant/
youtube.com/watch?v=e69j4amVlOE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I’ll take “things that didn’t happen” for $200, Alex

Oh, look! I haven't ever seen this exact thread 100 times or more already. Obsession is a funny bitch, yeah?

Attached: 4evah.gif (600x338, 1.78M)

Why do you see prison as a reward?

Because normal social interactions escalate to prison time over absolutely nothing. Who needs that? Not me.

Anytime I see a black I just meet eyes and sympathetically pat my CC it's just a natural reaction at this point.

>implying this happened
This looks like it happened on an airplane. If this happened, the white guy went and complained to a stewardess, who handled the situation.

glad the nigger is dead.

Because getting into a fight and going to prison will ruin your life, niggers dont care because there life is already shit and have nothing to lose

Attached: 1568071959049.jpg (276x256, 16K)

So you found random facebook or whatever post of an obnoxious nigger being retarded and then labelled it as "Why are whitebois tough online but irl they tremble when they see a black man?" in the hopes of baiting people into wasting their time on you. What a weird hobby you have.

Blacks are violent

Did I gave you permission to use the n word whiteboi?

Attached: 1547654370210.webm (332x574, 1.96M)

Some arent cowards, Nigger. :)

Shut up nigger

but we aren't all like that though. if coon man told me half of what he lied about in his instawhore post I'd have caved his chimp head in. You believe we fear you which is a laugh; we just have to deal with you is all.

why do you spam this pathetic nonsense every single day?

The irony of this all is that he should have been worried about other monkeys instead because then he might still be breathing.

Kys hapa.

SHUT UP NIGGER

Attached: edgeynigger.png (604x516, 302K)

you either get ready to be attacked and get ready to counterattack
or you back down
never relax.

Attached: 1567031931813.webm (360x640, 1.41M)

if a nigger had mouthed off to me like that I would have thrown him out of the aircraft to his death.

Asian women are for white men.
Asian pussies are for white dick.
Asian men are for white men.
Asian men will watch their daughters seeded by white men.
Asian wombs are for white seed.

>irl
>posts online
What did he mean by this

Nope, you niggers are pussies. But for some reason even when I terrorize you at bars you won't fight.

this nigger got shot to death and he deserved it

It's normal to fear rabid animals

Stop larping as a nigger, you kike.

Attached: 79bc794a06ef9e6b3fa5b40b45f4907f1d0e097fceb1dfde771eb989d8508b73.jpg (883x599, 230K)

>Imagine being proud of being a menace to society

TMZ loves this nigger. I think he looks like nigger bin laden.

Pffft what a coward. He should teach that whiteboy a lesson. Oh wait..........riiiight

I suppose that elderly white gentleman just mistook you for an actual human, who would be able to go 5 minutes in a public space without blaring shitty niggermusic or having a fucking yelling chimpout at someone who was just asking you to be polite.

You stupid fucking nigger, that guy is 70 years old and works in an office his whole life trying to provide for his family, I know you are going to miss the whole core concept here, but he talors his body over time to perform the function of providing for his family. White people are capable of doing this with mental acuity not brute strength and fighting ability.

We choose to live peacefully, within the law. This lifestyle choice brings us happiness, and we are able to do it, because we are better at long term planning, and so, so much more intelligent than fucking niggers.

So you're the man tough guy!

>Do we really scare you that much?
by "we" do you mean memeflags, turkroaches, niggers or kikes. none are bullet proof so none scare me

At least this dude fucking died

Any self respecting white man respects order. Starting a nigger fight over nigger things isn't orderly. Orchestrating a wide-scale removal of undesirables is orderly.

Pedovores and their social and legacy media protectors are being delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=e69j4amVlOE

Attached: 1536842983721.png (1157x952, 1.17M)

roaming packs of chimps roam the lands in search for loners and those they can over power, to maul and kill.
i remember watching when there was actual nature shows on tv. being silent they deliberately sought out rival tribes waiting for an unsuspecting victim. stalking their prey, they pounced with fury and unbridled rage. unleashing their hands, their feet, their fangs. their victims screaming out in agony as their extremities were devoured before their own eyes. fingers, toes, genitals are the first to go. ripped and torn in an unspeakable horror. the victim chimp grows ever so quiet until he falls into unconsciousness and drifts off to death.

my point is, niggers are the same. id be fucking terrified as well.

Isn't that the nigger who's dead?

Ever notice how city fags are always posturing, acting tough, acting like niggers, going to the gym every day?
Ever notice how country folk stay humble, stay busy, don't act like niggers, always working with their hands, but most of them could break your roided ass into kindling if they got mad?
All this tough guy shit goes out the window in the countryside. There's no cops to call, no twerking Shaqueefas or gay nigger hoodrats to impress, nobody to hear you mumbling through your busted teeth.
Go ahead and notice how the niggershines stop at the city limits, I dare you.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Little groid
Dry your crying eyes
How can I explain
You're just not like the whites

When the negro cries
Let them know we tried

Airtravel is for middle class and up

>"Shit nigga, I'm fucking dead right now and this clown still doing them crossword puzzles!"

Your mama after she got plowed by the BIG WHITE COCK

These threads are always the same

>witeboi bad
>no
>lol look at this webm of a cracker getting destroyed in a fight
>lol look at this webm of a nigger getting destroyed in a fight
>ugg ugg cracker stop being so mad

Attached: 1542504088125s.jpg (242x250, 6K)

real ass nigga 4 life whiteys mad asl on foe nem grave

Lol he got shot in the head in front of a shitty clothing store while the white guy is most likely still alive.

Who won in the end

Niggers doing whatever they want because they have nothing to lose. Because they cant achieve anything in their pitiful life. Meanwhile whites have future, plans, normal job.

Shut the fuck up retarded Nigger. I may not be White but I could beat both a Nigger, a White, and a Kike. I am a proud Turk. If a Nigger or a White messes with me I will punch their teeth out.

Because black men are sexy muscle gods its true

Nope

Attached: tyrone.jpg (780x591, 117K)

>t. roachnigger

Cause "ogga bogga" its to dumb to see further consequences

What's scary about a people so impetuous and violent that they kill eachother over sneakers?

I'm not that kind of Turk dumbass. I am both of the Araboid and Mongoloid Turkic Stock. And I am proud to be of that. Weak Anglo Saxon Degenerate.

>Calls someone a coward for scolding him
>Too scared to say anything to him in person so he talks shit about him with a fake story on Instagram instead

Attached: iron.jpg (750x750, 195K)

Most white boi's don't deal with blacks irl, so when it takes place they bitch out.

The old white guy is still alive and nipsey hussle is in the dirt because he looked at a gang member the wrong way. Who’s tough now?

Plus:
-they have homies in prison
-three meals a day
-gym and b-ball court
-most of em will settle for boi poosi and many even prefer it
-clout

Scare isn't the right word. It's more like engaging in a lose-lose situation thanks to liberal political correctness and social media.

It's not just white people. Everyone is tired of niggers.

When it's all said and done, you're still a nigger

On March 31, 2019, Hussle was shot multiple times in the parking lot of his store, Marathon Clothing, in South Los Angeles at about 3:19 p.m.

haha. That nigger is dead.

>Hussle was shot multiple times in the park lot
Kek. Safe to assume shooter was also a nigger.

Can someone translate? I can't read this niggerish shit.

Jesus fucking christ that was a pathetic diatribe. Just like how no one cared when you were wailing while doctor shekelburg ripped your foreskin off, right mutt?