He still has faith in western women

>he still has faith in western women

Attached: 616782E5-8246-4306-82D6-832221ADCFA9.jpg (750x851, 181K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/entertainment/jana-duggar-allegedly-photoshopping-skirts-onto-women-154450897.html
youtu.be/0QrMeTp0aMU
youtu.be/EXS6eX40wqc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZLguQ-8w3M
youtube.com/watch?v=3BCE8-zBmwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 6B9F2C92-8BFA-4553-B3ED-5F3ACD44ABE6.jpg (750x1071, 167K)

> white women

Yikes

Kek those are Jewish lizzlers trying to be edgy because nobody wants them

That's a big yikes from me.

I cannot wait for the inevitable regret

She just blew what little chance of motherhood goodbye with that tattoo

>having faith in anyone but our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ

John 3:15-18
15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.
16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.
17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.
18 He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Attached: 1554492567203.jpg (646x797, 79K)

Are these Ashkenazi girls? They all look identical

They're brainwashed idiots and will pay when the time comes. Many women are still decent.

comments on pic

Attached: FullSizeRender-5.jpg (1242x2688, 306K)

the comments make it even worse

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-09-18 at 12.48.49 PM.png (1870x1186, 2.61M)

Disgusting

The thing is, someone will still date or marry this girl while you all are complaining on pol. Lol this is the beginning of the dark ages I swear.

Why do women all wear those glasses now?

>Wh*te women

They do this so they can frequently punish themselves. It's masochistic in nature. They have no shame or real awareness. They just think it's going to be something cool.

Imagine her in 40 years. What do you think she will look like then?

>Imagine her in 40 years. What do you think she will look like then?

She will be dead by then, don't kid yourself.

spot on. these women actually insert blades into themselves at their most hysterical state

white women are satanic

That's why patriarchy is important.
Women are losing their restraint.

Why do all SJW leftty girls always have those stupid circle framed glasses. My friends gf is the textbook definition SJW and has them too.

When a libtard says abortion isn't murder then they do this shit

>tfw art student
lmao no I don't

Attached: 41221.png (300x334, 135K)

I seriously hope they both neck themselves, not even kidding. They're the living embodiment of parasites in the human form. Imagine living solely for pleasure and consumption which is what this ultimately is a manifestation of.

Attached: 1553634380907.jpg (960x960, 46K)

wow I'm old
I remember "Why do all SJW leftty girls always have those stupid insect framed glasses" and "Why do all SJW leftty girls always have those stupid thick black glasses"
it's called fashion, genius

Attached: 0727711.jpg (1920x1064, 970K)

these women know exactly what they're doing folks. they know

Because they can pretend they are "artistic" and "intellectual" even though they can't read through an entire newspaper article and listen to mindless hip hop

>it's called fashion, genius
I get it, but why do people either look and dress normally, like in a casual manner without looking too pretentious or excessively dingy, or they have this 'hip', pseudo-cool look. This also applies to men BTW, especially metrosexual assholes. This fashion just looks bland and makes me sick. People in cities are inclined to wear this sort of 'fashionable' clothing to look unusual or unorthodox, but they all inevitably end up looking pretty much the same, both men and women. I see this sort of bitchy, edgy, I-am-so-cool look pretty much everywhere and it's the most pathetic thing ever. They all want to look unique, but all dress according to one nauseatingly specific pattern.

Attached: 1553618545237.gif (480x360, 1.96M)

I already gave up on white women, thankfully

Attached: EA1AA3B5-F69C-44C4-AD81-012F49A6B012.jpg (1125x1367, 236K)

Inshallah, brother.

Attached: 1553277598528.jpg (315x315, 14K)

i already gave up on western women

Attached: kger.webm (1280x720, 1.12M)

>she is going to waste her only useful purpose for meme careers
Why should I care?

I hope she gets stabbed by a nigger exactly where the babies head is

You want a baby to get stabbed in the head?.....

Yeah they think they're so radical and edgy but just say nigger or kike and they will flip the fuck out.

that's a 16 year old girl

Attached: 427581134234135.png (1280x1280, 188K)

Nice

Attached: 1530422417925.jpg (320x320, 13K)

Must suck to be an atheist

>Jana Duggar is being called “hypocritical” by her Instagram followers after posting a photo where she seemingly Photoshopped skirts onto two women wearing shorts in the background.

>The photo, which was posted to the 29-year-old’s social media on Wednesday, features the Counting On reality star at the Tontitown Grape Festival in Arkansas. And while she looks happy in a knee-length striped dress and a jacket, Duggar is accused of taking issue with the outfits of a pair of ladies behind her.

yahoo.com/entertainment/jana-duggar-allegedly-photoshopping-skirts-onto-women-154450897.html

Anybody fanatsize just swinging a baseball bat at full force right in the head of thots like this. Would be very good Justice.

women are always the result of emasculated men letting them

>you listen to that garbage???! You're probably some psychopath!
>Why yes I am pro choice, why do you ask? Also check out my new tat.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1500x1351, 336K)

Attached: 498ed76be651cffb6bb9bac6a9bb75c3.jpg (600x600, 37K)

Evil incarnate. I hope they suffer through life having miscarriages when they get to the point of wanting a child.

Yes I believe that if I get a gf who is my age I can steer her away from that path into something more appreciable before it's too late. Women need men to give them direction but that won't happen if we keep blaming them for problems we caused.

>marry this girl
DOUBT

And people say we don’t live in the Weimar Republic.

Attached: E4B5A8C6-6B9D-4B29-A7AB-E4FA51A94EBE.jpg (1148x2128, 845K)

Pay attention kids. This is what (((they))) have done to western society.

Another Otto Dix painting. He needs to be posted more often.

Attached: A8099BEF-C0F2-40B8-9C20-4D01ECE17EF2.jpg (1100x1439, 294K)

I only like a few Cannibal Corpse songs, and I hate those ugly edgy album covers, but Festering In the Crypt is a fantastic song from that album.

You should feel sadness and compassion for them, even when they spit on you and call you an incel for not wanting to promote baby murder. You have to remember what kind of a personal hell they must be living in. Who else failed them other than theirselves? Beig a vapid tattoo degen seems reasonable when you are so emptied by materialistic life in the west. This isnt just a handful of girls. It is generations of people, men and women, with no deep purpose.

Attached: The Ultimate Redpill.png.png (1817x724, 489K)

this behavior must be met with ridicule and shame. instead they are being met with appraisal and encouragement. madness, western society has been turned upside down

Attached: 1568667114894.png (594x486, 232K)

>yikes

You misspelled kikes.

>dirty used up coalburning roasties
so? who cares what these daywalmers do with their disease ridden bodies? We can all just be thankful their fried up cunts won't produce any children. Let the degenerates castrate themselves from the gene pool

Ironically, that tattoo comes from San Francisco Punk band The Fuck Ups.
youtu.be/0QrMeTp0aMU

For the longest time, they were rumored to be Nazi Punks because of the song "White Boy". Turned out not to be true, but still, that song pisses off so many leftist faggots.

Attached: R-4893294-1379306183-1332.jpeg.jpg (300x296, 12K)

Attached: The Truth.jpg.png (2381x116, 22K)

youtu.be/EXS6eX40wqc

I actually love the fuck-ups. Too bad 9/10 says they dont know the band exists.

I was going to hate on them but they are stuck in delusion and trapped there by the extreme pain that awareness would bring them. They are slaves.

Uh no. I never had faith in white women cuck. Stop projecting.

Attached: 1567292478934.webm (480x600, 1.55M)

Shut up guise she’s stunning and brave

Yet These people un-ironically HATE Trump, "white-men" and are sem-violent activist-resistors who battle "racism" and "classicism" in every breathe they take daily. Card-carrying Antifa.

>pic related
would be reviled by society and a dissertation would be wrote about the evil this person embodies.

>meanwhile
O.P. is a hero, and could be the topic of water-cooler talk in an office.

Attached: perfwhite8888.jpg (735x609, 103K)

Bin your Cannibal Corpse albums. Real Patrician taste is Mellow-Deth.
New Insomnium drops in 2 weeks faggots.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_ZLguQ-8w3M

Attached: 6998862C-799C-40DD-BB17-7D7EFF0F385D.png (630x630, 752K)

Lmfao, didnt she become a leftist after her boyfriend left her? She also has pictures of her making out with a bunch of niggers.
She commented on that saying "they are just friends, its not a big deal".
Tongue fucking some niggers face.
Yet another coal burning whore larping as a nazi.
She also cheated on her bf kyle hunt, thats why he left her.
But hey faggot, keep orbiting white girls. Im sure maybe some day youll find one that hasnt taken miles of nigger cock. Theres gotta be at least 1 right?
Anyway, happy hunting beta.

A predictable consequence of capitalism and big cities.

I am telling you people - Belarus will appear more civilized than the USA in 5 years.

Heres some of her favorite nigger fuck toys

Attached: images (14).jpg (259x195, 9K)

Attached: mrs_kyle.jpg (600x450, 38K)

Yah she says nigger 10 times a day, and then she also fucks niggers 10 times a day too

Attached: 1498431924676.jpg (480x360, 14K)

Yes, I would very much like to have intercourse sex with these people. Thank you.

Woopsie daisy. Another "white aryan based and redpilled far right QWEEN" turns out to be a nasty skank yet again. Who woulda thunk it

Attached: maxresdefault (8).jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Wow, liberals and jews wanting to kill babies. Big shockers there. Try your anti white women propaganda elsewhere kike.

Attached: c300bdd24bd51ca946182f0493444daf.jpg (461x279, 12K)

Who the fuck even is this dumb broad?

>Many women are still decent.
>Many women
>still decent
Look here Ivan I don't go onto Russian boards and just copy paste google translate shit that doesn't make sense show some respect and form a sentence next time. Those words don't make any sense it's like if I told you to Cyka a Dacha instead of a Blyat.

I dunno but it's pretty obvious she broke
>xopAgHg8
precious little heart look at him oh his rage is so cute he's like a little tiny inferno of liquid manlet copium with seethe steam vents.

Same. Bronze race ftw

Attached: la caja oscura.png (738x828, 1.26M)

>She also cheated on her bf kyle hunt, thats why he left her.
Source on that?
youtube.com/watch?v=3BCE8-zBmwM

In the East, in Russia. Even eastern women who move to the west decay if they are raised here.

This girl is White, she just has a tan.

>1-3 % of western women are like this
>hurr durr western civilization is done

Welp that's a genetic dead end if I ever did see one

Attached: MkJCsJi7.jpg (208x249, 6K)

Yikes

Attached: 45051R.jpg (479x592, 55K)

That's a white chick

>1-3 % of western women are like this
Leave your basement Alman.
Your time is up.

Attached: methode_times_prod_web_bin_8c3b6fdc-5801-11e6-9c93-fc889134d3cc.jpg (685x385, 36K)

i hope its permanent.

Attached: 1499033201358.jpg (487x459, 35K)

And people still wonder if we are in the end of times, just before the great tribulation...

Can confirm.
Melodeath is best metal genre.

>Mellow-Deth.
But you're dumb.
It's Melo- for melodic, not mellow.

>Alman
Leave your degenerate town and visit the real world for once instead.

I support this. More people should visibly advertise how stupid they are. She should have gotten it on her face though.

Women such as them should be beaten to within an inch of their lives.

nigger, the tattoo is the cover of a metal/rock album, nothing to do with abortion. If there's any sign of inteligence here in Jow Forums the people would realize it

Daughters of perdition.

powerful

Yeah, okay JIDF.

Attached: SmellyShits.jpg (1200x1024, 244K)

but i'm not allowed to say Jews suck? wow.. so much for free spech.

>the real world
If your idea of the "real world" consists out of old people and inbred retards I deeply feel sorry for you.
Just accept that you lost the demographic game, it'll make the future easier for you. There's not turning back now.

Attached: 39805788680_7b2e6491c1_k.jpg (2048x1365, 487K)

She is a mutt (Brazilian, Polish, Italian, Portuguese). "Bronze race" specifically means Amerindian and EUropean mix. That's why they're great to race mix with; easily bleached.

She may be a mutt, but she clearly has very little, if any, native. She is already bleached.

I'll give her children green eyes.