Nuclear weapons

You may only post here if your country has nuclear weapons.
Hello fellow relevant nations, how are you today?

Attached: nuclear-weapons-arsenals.jpg (737x521, 42K)

Shut up faggot. I hope we nuke you.

Hi

What's the point of owning 215 nukes if none of them fall on Israel?

Hi

hello

Can I have some sopa de macaco please?

Attached: gp7akcq2c0201.png (1328x1140, 89K)

Go away, nukelet

We should have prohibited UK to get it

Roses are red
Daisies are pale
Let’s drop a nuclear bomb on Israel

Attached: 1546234654940.png (1461x1080, 1.76M)

Germs out.

If he provides uma delicia, can he stay?

FPBP

Hello.

Only if it's made from the finest monkey head.

Bump

>80
why the lowest estimate?

by how things are going, they’ll dismantle their nuclear arsenal soon enough

LOL only 80 fucking nukes. “Your” country is fucking pathetic.

that’s the absolute lowest estimate
considering we gave this easily 8 in the 70s to South Africa, it simply doesn’t make sense
plus you’re implying we don’t have control over your nukes

You dont you fucking kike faggot. I hope hezbollah launches a missile and hits your house bitch.

hey

israel had a minimum of 200 nukes, a lot more now.

We have one nuclear reactot for tests. Does thay couny?

So can South Africans post itt?

Why did Israel team up with south Africa back then?

how many of these countries will pass on their nukes to niggers?

the kike is right
israel is on second place with 6,680 nukes

>stolen nukes

fake, they have 6 millions nukes

USA already did, 8 years

for uranium and preferable trade deals
whilst simultaneously supporting the mossad op that was the ANC
mandella got mentored by 2 kikes

nukes don't exist

Fuggin based

Prove it.

honestly just add the french and british nukes to isreal
therefore israel is number 1 with 7195 nukes

Proove we don't have them.

Stick your finger in your ass and sniff it then tell me nukes exist fucking retard

Same effects could be made with thousands of tons of tnt and pumping hydrogen gas in the air for the fire mushroom cloud .

Stupid brainlet who believes in YouTube videos of very old footage. The entire nuclear scare of the 60s was a psy-op to keep goyim afraid of mutual assured destruction. It’s why the boomers were such cucks, they did everything jews told them to do if it meant preventing war. They thought the world would end otherwise. Easily manupilated goyim just like yourself.

Best-Korea is the evil one because they have 20 and not 2000 like a good rightful chosen by a god country.

you know israels nukes? they took it from my country after they forced apartheid to end

You seem lost

Niggers with nukes seems a like bad idea desu

How? They probably wouldve nuked another african country

True

could the answer to the jewish question be giving niggers nukes so they nuke israel on a whim?

>How? They probably wouldve nuked another african country

they would of nuked nigeria last week, the "presidents" were threatening death to eachother on twitter. stupid niggers

hey you burger respect us we had nukes and peacefuly dismantled them in the 90s because the argies as usual were butthurt but we have the resources, facilities the tech and the industry to restart the production within a few months

>we had nukes
>HAD
That's all I needed to read, nukelet.

nuclear hellfire in nigeria would sure help us a lot, theyre supposed to reach 900 million niggers by the end of this century
900 mil

come on mateslet us stay we friends now remember? We put the commie in jail and elected bolsonaro so we could have Based Americas

>Israel
>80 warheads

Attached: 1568924637348.gif (666x716, 1.72M)

Only Nuke-Chads allowed. Sorry mate.

That’d be funny

nooooooooooooo
hit beijing for us bros

fucking juude scum
God bless you saf user I feel your painsv

WHY the fuck you would ever need 6 and a half thousand nuclear warheads? They are fucking crazy, nuclear weapon is the weapon of zion.

We can build nukes anytime we want

Cool, so we just need to figure out how to get France to leave the EU, then we can both nuke Germany until it's a molten hell-pit that not even microbes can survive in.

what?you wanted it to continue?
youre a psychopath

checking in.
my country has this guy and he's more dangerous than any amount of nuclear weapons.

Attached: antoni.jpg (290x178, 49K)

i guess not, as all of our neighbours have regular nuclear poewer plants

Azov betallian needs nukes.

because all over nations started to hate us after 67
>stole
no
> I gave you [Israelis] the bomb in order to prevent another Holocaust from befalling the Jewish people and so that Israel could face its enemies in the Middle East.
>t. Maurice Bourgès-Maunoury
you retard again, not during.

Ukraine used to have nukes, they are Russian now.

>over
other

peddle your lies on r*ddit my kike friend

> UK
> Pakistan
You've got Pakistan twice

>ANOTHER
no such thing

b'ezrat hashem

you sure showed me now, retard.

Can I post here? Canada is a relevant country too right guys?

remember this quote Chaim?

Attached: 235253325253.jpg (850x446, 191K)

>plus you’re implying we don’t have control over your nukes

keep dreaming delusional slav kike. i know with you soviet failures you believe if you say it more than once its true. please, go die in syria

this guy actually gets the lie. its typcial jew soviet propaganda..keep saying and give fluff info with the hope of it becoming some esoteric reality. lolkikes

still butthurt from last time?
tb h never bothered to read it
don’t worry, maybe next time you’ll be able to put together an argument.

you guys will destroy this planet... thank you

that quote predicted this very response i'm currently responding to 100 years before you made the response
pretty cool huh

Having nuclear weapons makes you a target in a nuclear war. How is having nuclear weapons rational again?

Why the fuck would someone want to do that? Who the fuck set it up in Hiroshima and Nagasaki? Who gave all the veterans at bikini atoll cancer and gave all the japs radiation burns?

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth?

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

nice copypasta

He looks like some serious shit, what does he do that makes him more dangerous?

so you are still butthurt? great

arguing with a kike armed with that quote is literally like being john titor
you can predict everything that will happen with 100% certainty

Let's Check what the get has to say about this topic