Ready to eat bugs?

Ready to eat bugs?

Attached: 1561131669893.png (1000x1000, 81K)

I'm about to ingest this baby anally

Attached: 1553134031083.jpg (599x449, 85K)

Bug burger crap isn't really politics, it's another hippy fad forced by faux-environmentalists.

Why is everyone such a pussy about eating bugs? Arthropods and mollusks in water are a delicacy, but for some reason land arthropods and mollusks are disgusting? Jesus, stop being such a fag people...

Attached: 95639366-fried-grasshoppers-at-a-market-in-thailand-.jpg (1300x866, 221K)

Yes it is

We don't want to. Feel free to eat all the bugs you like. We're fine with steak, chicken, pork and fish.

So you want bugs that marinate in their own piss and the piss of all other sea creatures instead of ones that grow on land. Gotcha.

What is wrong with bugs unironically? You must have a reason other than “ewwwwwwwwww”.

Whats wrong with piss? You should try koskenkorva, then you will be glad to gargle piss with cockroaches.

Sure, if that's how your kike brain wants to see it. Enjoy your grasshoppers, and I'll enjoy my steak. Win win.

Yeah, because there's no reason whatsoever to eat them besides you kikes thinking its funny to trick people into eating them.

>tf
>tp
I believe you

Fuck off tranny fag

Attached: 1567921629306.png (693x598, 201K)

What if I like bugs and/or the environment?

It's being promoted as a superior alternative to real meat, hence "beyond" burger. In a few years, you probably won't be able to get real beef in the city

>Bug burger crap isn't really politics
They are fighting to pass laws that will affect the prices of meat.

Okay OP I fixed it
Pic related

Attached: 1567877781624.jpg (1000x1000, 249K)

According to kikes only locusts prepared in a certain way is kosher. And I've yet to see them eat one.

See at first we're going to be like this, you just following me and posting that pic and stuff
BUT THEN
due to a mystery occurring and us having to solve it together, ridiculous hi-jinks occur since we don't want to work together
In the end we'll form an unlikely friendship and you'll be all like, holding my hand tight, you'll say
>f-fuck off t-tranny fag
and we'll giggle and watch the sunset

Attached: 1560487315125.jpg (495x600, 242K)

>tf
>tp
f-fuck off k-kike fag...

Attached: 1568131881329.jpg (527x800, 42K)

Attached: kike flags.jpg (107x124, 4K)

Most meme flags are unironically Canada, then the USA, then India
They like to bait with memeflags so that people will not attack their country, and the bait won't make their country look bad.
Trolling and baiting is as old as Jow Forums, it's not always the jews user

live stream it

Then I'm charging admission

Attached: 1568050156770.jpg (809x700, 47K)

> memeflag
But I'll bite. I can't fucking stand seafood of any variety, much less literal bugs from the ocean.

Did you know lobster used to be Poor Food until a genius (((marketing))) push? Lobster is effectively the cockroach of the sea. If you scaled up a cockroach and boiled it, it would taste like a lobster.

My point is you dumb fuckers eating shellfish are already eating bugs. Dont you think theres a deeper reason why shellfish arent kosher?

Attached: The Ultimate Redpill.png.png (1817x724, 489K)

Nah yah gotta add bloodlike juices dripping from the burger, maybe a bone fragment, and have the box labeled DeathBurger or KillBurger.

The sad thing is, it isn't superior to real meat. Bugs are more likely to contain high levels of pesticide when compared to regular meat.

Attached: Greta.png (500x500, 41K)

I don't get the outrage over eating bugs. People all over the world do it. Ancient peoples did it.

We have enough to worry about to be outraged over bullshit non-issues

> Memeflag
> "Just kys, Goy, COME ON"

A lotta the bitching about meat is Muh Methane. There is an alge based feed addative that eliminates the vast majority of the methane produced. Mandate that worldwide and dont touch the price of my fucking corned beef

It is the template bro, the exploitable, for other people to quickly add things to
duh

I get that, but I cant photoshop my way out of a paper bag, so I was suggesting an edit to someone who clearly can

Oh, you should learn it a bit, it is very easy to use the skill to freelance and make extra money when needed
it just takes like a month practice to have the skill for life

I don't fucking get it either. Some of the idiots I follow on twitter have been going on about this shit for months now. I don't get how it's supposed to be so inherently degrading.

This is toddler-tier behavior. Do you also refuse to eat your greens and mushy-rooms?

Not just locusts as a whole. The Talmud only mentions that 8 specific species are actually kosher, but the markings and colorations mentioned are not viable to actually differentiate them because locust appearance varies a lot depending on the season and conditions. So, because nobody actually knows which ones they can ear, they don't eat any of them. So really, bugs as a whole aren't kosher at all.

The only exception is that I think some Yemeni Jews have a tradition of eating locusts so they're in the clear since tradition is a massive part of considering something kosher or not.