How do I unredpill myself?

How do I unredpill myself?

I just want to go back to living a normal life.

Attached: hmmkvs30xgy21.png (500x565, 116K)

You can’t.
You’re in this for good now.

Try the dollop podcast they're not pc, funny but also commies, it should get your pH back to 7

Make sure to keep watching the race stuff from Jow Forums otherwise you'll get cucked

Once your red pilled you can only turn to the clown pill to escape

One of us!

You're here forever

Drink onions

Induce amnesia
You need to forget you ever knew the truth because the truth won't just disappear because you don't want to see it anymore.
You learned the sky is blue. No matter how much they try to convince you with media, collective shaming, or questionable academia, you won't be able to look up and think "the sky is green"

What is clown pill

Go live in Bhutan or another remote country.

Only virgin weebs who haved reach level 30 can outspell the curse upon you, very sorry.

Attached: 1549486056172.png (1402x682, 1.57M)

Bread Pill.
End up a winner.

Move to a larger city and go to a nightclub playing house music. You'll find a lot of positive people from diverse backgrounds, and you'll realize a lot of the negativity coming from communities is the byproduct of cultural problems.

The Democrats are more right than you think, but coming here you'll just live in a bubble of confirmation bias creating a recursive pattern of isolation inducing anxiety.

This.

OP is an I just wanna grill fag.

enjoy your burger, my friend.
it looks hastily constructed, but it tastes better than the original.

Attached: ad-realtiy.jpg (480x286, 33K)

>go to a nightclub playing house music
>You'll find a lot of positive people from diverse backgrounds
>a lot of the negativity coming from communities is the byproduct of cultural problems.
>The Democrats are more right than you think
absolutely retarded

Attached: 1547817621048.gif (350x233, 349K)

It is possible to leave here, to get on with normal life, eat cornflakes, watch television and talk about the weather...
But you'll be back one day
Because niggers.

Things are so messed up it's funny.

Attached: 1567625246816.jpg (668x459, 66K)

TE LO JURO POR DIEGUITO MARADONA

Live a normal life. I'm doing that now. Why would you want to go back? Know more than I ever knew and I was right. My parents were wrong. I'm fucking happy

You don't. You can't. Buckle up, Dorothy. Kansas has gone byebye. You're here forever.

>Bhutan
Aren't their buddhists genociding all the muslims? That's the most red-pilled country in asia, bro.

Like most democrat solutions, none of these steps have anything to do with anything real. It's all appeals to emotion.

Attached: 1493704104897.gif (500x304, 84K)

Yeah careful the munchkin like to play grab ass

Swallow your toothpaste instead of spitting it out.

>recursive
Downward spirals aren't recursive. Learn what words mean before you use them

>t. taking CS151 this semester

Take the nihilism-pill.

You can't unredpill yourself, but you can stop caring about it all. Detach yourself from everything and work towards inner peace, come to terms with the fact that the thinking thing is incompatible with this reality.

No bullshit? heat stroke might do it

We all know Courage the Cowardly Dog was based, but was it redpilled?

Attached: 1524305593593.png (750x650, 49K)

Bad news user... it’s permanent. The truth shines bright.

You can run from the redpill. But every time you see bullshit propaganda meant to pacify and guide normies you will be pulled back in.
Learn to hide your power level and feel it grow.

>How do I unredpill myself?

Pick up a cordless power drill and start boring holes through your skull. once people like AOC start to make sense, you can stop. Unless you want to pay for a lobotomy --it's the only way.

Attached: 16ca16c5-aac9-4bc5-b0f8-27eb734dc218_1.5757a63075ba6e3b77dadb6bb4624707.jpg (1500x1500, 117K)

Focus on getting rich
Learn to code
Faggot