Daily reminder Jagmeet Singh is going to become Prime Minister of Canada and will send all racists of North America to...

Daily reminder Jagmeet Singh is going to become Prime Minister of Canada and will send all racists of North America to the CAVES OF NEWFOUNDLAND!!

Attached: fighting Jagmeet!.jpg (225x225, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4ZK-5DSwIC8
youtube.com/watch?v=YZAFd9o3RYQ
vancouversun.com/news/local-news/one-found-dead-in-bullet-riddled-vehicle-after-attack-in-mission
youtube.com/watch?v=WJ0mwLD3xJE
youtube.com/watch?v=X-6WiRGgZHs
youtube.com/watch?v=qk2WMmiiVFE
youtube.com/watch?v=jmigBo42low
youtube.com/watch?v=AsVaIy2Xk_0
youtube.com/watch?v=As9V3iy52dE
youtube.com/watch?v=WWkiNMNbDII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You're not supposed to run a propane heater inside your house you fucking moron.

New home for you guys, Will set you up with mattresses and 4 chan. Only food will be chicken fingers.

Attached: waterfront view boys..jpg (352x143, 12K)

Daily reminder there’s a good chance the NDP will lose party status after they are unable to obtain the minimum of 11 seats in parliament.
They have all but lost support in Quebec because they’ve become obsessed with identity politics and have a literal poo in the loo Indian for a leader. People in Quebec, an NDP stronghold for years, will turn blue this year.
If the NDP was still the party of Tommy Douglas they would win a majority this year no question, but they are but a shadow of their former self.

If a Sikh becomes PM, how will the Canadian kebabs feel about this? Terrified?

Your choices are a poo who larps as a fighter and a faggot who larps as a poo. We should really save you from yourselves...

All that dog semen has made you goofy.

He needs to take off his Aladdin costume, it's pretty insensitive.

Very random response but ok, Only racists will be sent to the CAVES OF NEWFOUNDLAND. Are you a racist my friend? Can ask for you to have first pick.

Attached: Your new King!.jpg (170x252, 12K)

>A FUCKING LEAF
Sage

Canadian Sikhs are not to be messed with. Been here a long time too.

youtu.be/4ZK-5DSwIC8

>mfw voting for him because he's from out of province but grew up in newfoundland like me
>mfw I get to say this Khal Drogo looking mf is my country leader and watch him beat the shit outta Trump and pull off his silly toupe

Attached: 1362818727413.gif (400x225, 2.52M)

youtube.com/watch?v=YZAFd9o3RYQ

Sikhs are criminals

Trudeau can beat him in a fight.

Attached: 1568997615509.jpg (1013x840, 162K)

Attached: 1568995385673.jpg (1204x2370, 962K)

Attached: d2fyhmuf1tn31.jpg (828x880, 108K)

vancouversun.com/news/local-news/one-found-dead-in-bullet-riddled-vehicle-after-attack-in-mission

> Ninja flips behind you

Attached: file.png (180x388, 143K)

>That fighting pose
>Immediately use a left hook or high kick

I watched an interview of this guy. He doesn't even know his party's platform for Pete's sake.

lol fruity trudy cant do shit. Scheer or Bernier is better option than that limp wrist mawfucka.

Attached: Jagmeet taking down an incel.jpg (272x185, 10K)

Dude's looking a lot more fat lately

Who needs to know shit, Trump knows so much?

Why'd you post a pic of Justin Trudeau?

I'm not American. Your whataboutism doesn't work.

Sorry sir, just looked at your Flag. Jagmeet knows his stuff is a lawyer and has made his own platform now.

I am frankly impressed by the canadian ability to find an even bigger embarrassment than Trudeau to run that chinese vassal state.

Attached: DMTjnFBUIAAe6eT.jpg (1200x800, 171K)

We are alll very proud of Jagmeet! Canada is also an 80 percent white majority and white dominated country. Ir's only incel racistr delusion who blame their shortcomings on the diversity of the major cities. You can move to many all white places in Canada, there are honestly some cities even close to where I live that have a biker presence that makes non-whites feel unwelcome.

youtube.com/watch?v=WJ0mwLD3xJE

No larping up North you can't call us poos, ragheads,shitskins or sand niggers up here.

Honest question. Has anyone ever seen Mr Singh and Justin Trudeau in the same room. You have to be careful.

Attached: The-Masters-of-Deception.jpg (1920x1080, 494K)

We will come down south and Unite the ese's and brothas to send the racists to the Caves.

youtube.com/watch?v=X-6WiRGgZHs

youtube.com/watch?v=qk2WMmiiVFE

youtube.com/watch?v=jmigBo42low

Never happen. Sage

Just upping your musical taste
youtube.com/watch?v=AsVaIy2Xk_0

The solution to the leaf problems is obvious

Attached: 1549632880371.png (423x539, 252K)

youtube.com/watch?v=As9V3iy52dE

Fuckin' leafs are so cucked wouldn't be surprised if they actually elected this sandnigger Muzzie as their prime minister

Don't talk that shit bro.

youtube.com/watch?v=WWkiNMNbDII

JackmyMeat Sing

His wife pretty hot though bro, hes 40 shes 27.

Attached: MAC08_JAGMEET_SINGH_POST04.jpg (822x536, 166K)

Attached: Maharaja Jagmeet Singh.jpg (275x183, 9K)

hahaha

haha hope so bro, You can fly that flag in the CAVES OF NEWFOUNDLAND!

Jagmeet is powered by the energy of a childhood of racist bullies and molestation, he will defeat the Lord Blackface and reclaim Canada for all

Attached: x.png (604x736, 557K)

>Prime Minister of Canada

Attached: kekkkkk.png (578x720, 384K)

Newfie here. Fuck off we're full.