Gnosticism

What's Jow Forums's consensus on Gnosticism?
Did the Demiurge do anything wrong?

Attached: SophiaMystical.jpg (665x1023, 233K)

Former Orthodox Christian mystics who split off. Blasphemous scum.

That ignorant christcucks freak out when they hear about it:

Attached: 1568580969200.png (777x2777, 905K)

Attached: 1568580997529.png (1222x3222, 924K)

Attached: 1568581031199.png (1222x3555, 1.41M)

Attached: 1568581063689.png (777x4444, 1.23M)

Attached: 1568581098377.png (1222x4777, 1.47M)

I like the idea of gnosticism, but in theory gnosis refers to knowledge and how can we truly know esoteric/metaphysical/spiritual things with certainty?

Christ is the genius of love, Gnostics believe in the path of Satan. Fuck off kike.

Shit quality

Because the only real knowledge is Christian mysticism and the way of Christ.

>ignorant christcucks freak out when they hear about it
Gnosticism ≠ Satanism retard. Lurk more.
Jesus was not Christian, and he wasn't a jew. Jesus was a mystic.
Gnosticism is just the promotion TO seek knowledge, it's meant to encourage striving to truly know the "esoteric/metaphysical/spiritual things" not that it has all the answers.
Christian Mysticism/Gnosticism is what Jesus would've wanted and what he practiced.

Attached: l061b_en.png (1239x1754, 188K)

Attached: obr678.png (1104x1540, 202K)

Attached: obr811.png (1240x1842, 374K)

Fuck off with this ayy lmao new age bullshit

Attached: obr251.gif (686x1074, 48K)

This.

Semitic tripe

That our nations' Masonic leaders guzzle down

What exactly is Christian mysticism? Was Jesus an example to us?
Ok I understand better, so its the promotion to seek knowledge. I can get behind that. Only Christian gnosticism tho? Do not Islam, Hinduism, and the rest all have some kernels of truth?

>Gnosticism ≠ Satanism retard. Lurk more.
Which don’t you, faggot? Gnosticism is a deviation and perversion of God/Jesus’s teachings.

>Jesus was not Christian
No shit since he was Christ himself.

>and he wasn't a jew.
Yes, he was Galilean.

>Jesus was a mystic.
No, he is God incarnate who fulfilled his prophecy.

>Gnosticism is just the promotion TO seek knowledge
You forgot to mention this “knowledge” is an affront and blasphemy, akin to the ways of Jewish blood magic

>it's meant to encourage striving to truly know the "esoteric/metaphysical/spiritual things" not that it has all the answers.
And it against all of God’s teachings and commands. It is

>Christian Mysticism/Gnosticism is what Jesus would've wanted and what he practiced.
Yet none of the things he practiced come from it. There is no “Sun of Justice” or other blasphemous bullshit like that in the Bible, let alone Jesus’ teachings

Gnosticism is NOT Christianity. Gnostics proclaim God is both man and woman; Mary Magdalene is elevated to the status of the first and greatest Apostle, and is Jesus' wife and divine companion.

Gnosticism goes back centuries before the Christian era, possibly as early as the fifth Century, B.C. A belief system developed in ancient Syria and Persia that held salvation of the soul could be achieved by attaining a deep, mystic, and divine knowledge. According to their beliefs, humans are divided into a three-tiered hierarchy. Those possessing this knowledge, or gnosis, were a superior form of human being whose present and future destiny were not intertwined with those humans, that, for whatever reason, did not "know." Those humans too influenced by matter were doomed, and somewhere in between were those who did not yet possess the gnosis, but could yet be saved.

Rather than believe in the good of creation, Gnostics regarded matter and, in fact, the whole universe, to be a defilement of the deity -- the god of light/spirit. They taught that the ultimate end would be to overcome matter and be reunited with the parent spirit and realm of light/energy. This would not be achieved by submission to God's laws or through grace (God's forgiveness of man's sins) by acceptance of the living Christ -- the Son of God and Redeemer. Redemption or salvation would occur by awakening the sleeping gnosis (knowledge/wisdom) or "God within" -- through deep thoughts, reflection, and meditation thereby freeing the good spirit imprisoned within the evil physical body.

It’s a lame cope

I'm not really familiar with anything that's "islamic mysticism", but it's the a key feature of gnosticism to not have a set religious doctrine to follow.
Whatever interests you learn about it. There are "gnostic" or esoteric traditions from essentially every culture. I personally like the Mediterranean based mysticism, which gnostic christianity is part of, because I relate to it.
What sect of christianity do you identify with that makes you so bat shit triggered?

Literally me

Attached: 1.png (1053x468, 93K)

Non-denomination

>I personally like the Mediterranean based mysticism, which gnostic christianity is part of, because I relate to it.
That makes sense.
>I'm not really familiar with anything that's "islamic mysticism"
I'm not either, but I do not the third largest branch after sunni and shia is sufi (a sort of mysticism which sunni and shia branches hate).
>a key feature of gnosticism to not have a set religious doctrine to follow.
This is my favorite part, as religions today are largely codified and dogmatic.

>ip hop
You're spewing a bunch of christian dogma instead of having an intellectual debate.
Anons like you come to kick and scream in these threads instead of discuss it.
Show flag kike.
Oh right, forgot about sufi. I just never really looked into it.
What I personally like is hermeticism and learning about the mystery schools of ancient egypt and greece/rome.
I also think the roman catholic church was corrupted centuries ago and has been holding humanity back for control and greed along with elites.

Forgot pic

Attached: VITRIOL.jpg (1200x1200, 374K)

gnos·tic
/ˈnästik/
Learn to pronounce
adjective
relating to knowledge, especially esoteric mystical knowledge.

those who claim gnostics are evil, are false gnostics
themselves and will hang from a 50 foot tall tree.

Attached: KJV_Hosea_4-6.jpg (1650x1275, 378K)

All this talk of positive and negative has got me thinking of electric currents.

Love that kind of metaphysics.
A lot of physics can be understood in an allegorical/metaphorical way.
>are false gnostics
Nah, just religious zealots who are ignorant

>What's Jow Forums's consensus on Gnosticism?
the consensus is totally retarded

seek out Mark Passio and the work he covers

Attached: 098.jpg (1920x1080, 505K)

It's some greek religion mixed with jewshit. You are stupid.

How do we get to the ground of being?