Why do Jow Forums "christians" deny Jesus and his message so much? are thee people false agents...

why do Jow Forums "christians" deny Jesus and his message so much? are thee people false agents? i there a political reason for preventing "Christians" from following Jesus?

Attached: mat 5 and john 13..kjv.jpg (732x685, 148K)

there is a difference between christian communities in europe and in the usa yours are "conservative" our christian are very liberal

but its euros and americans alike that deny Jesus' words

Get lost, Judaizer. Jow Forums is a Christian board.

i posted explicit words of Jesus in op pic, why do you hate what Jesus said?

I love what Jesus said.
I hate what you believe.
That we can be perfect, as Jesus commanded us to be perfect.
As the Father is in heaven, perfect.
I hate that you tell people that lie, because that lie is from your father, the devil, and the father of lies.
We cannot be like God.
The devil lied to Eve.

how can you outright deny what Jesus said when it is right in front of you, Jesus literally said to be perfect, why do you keep denying this, it is right there. what is thiss cognitive dissonance, how can you say you love Jesus?
Jesus said if you love me you will keep my commandments, if you love Jesus you will do what he says, how can you outright deny this?

I'm not.
I'm saying you lie.
Simple as.
Jesus taught the Law of Moses.
The New Covenant was created when He died, and guaranteed when He rose.
You are of the devil.

>if you love Jesus you will do what he says
Last chance.
This is humanly impossible.

Look Jow Forums, we've been through this a hundred times before. Jesus wasn't even a real person.

>pic related

Attached: jesus.jpg (333x499, 28K)

You were BTFO the last time.
Want the rest of the 15 refutations of this fool?

i posted scripture from the bible, explicit words of Jesus, and you are denying them
how can you call me the devil when i am only showing you the explicit words of jesus

what jesus do you serve? clearly not the one in the bible

I'm not denying them.
I'm putting them into context.
Context kills the Judaizer.
Prior to the New Covenant, Jesus said that in order to go to heaven, you must be perfect, as the Father in heaven is perfect.
Have you done this?
Then you're going to hell.

>Want the rest of the 15 refutations of this fool?
Your first two refutations were nonsense. I really wouldn't bother with the remaining 13.

Yes, they proved that Richard Carrier does not even have the slightest grasp of the subject, and even Bart Ehrman, an atheists, calls him a fool for not believing Jesus existed.
No serious historian states that the most famous man in history did not exist.
Only fools.

Richard Carrier has been BTFO for years now, at least come up with something more fun to read like Caesar's Messiah.

you are denying jesus

Attached: john 14 kjv.jpg (627x497, 127K)

Carrier Claim: Paul does not mention the empty tomb, Jesus’ burial, or a missing body.

Richard Carrier is a Fool.
Paul DOES provide us with the information that Carrier suggests he omits on Jesus’ burial and the empty tomb! In Acts 13:29-31, Paul states the following about Jesus: “They took Him down from the cross and laid Him in a tomb. But God raised Him from the dead, and for many days He was seen by those who had traveled with Him.”

For people who didn't see the last epic roast of this fool and his Judaizing sidekick.

you are denying Jesus

give me one scripture that backs your position

What are you even claiming?

>Richard Carrier has been BTFO for years now, at least come up with something more fun to read like Caesar's Messiah.
>at least come up with something more fun to read like Caesar's Messiah.
>something more fun to read like Caesar's Messiah.
>like Caesar's Messiah.
>Caesar's Messiah.
You know Atwill is basically someone who escaped from a mental asylum, right...?

Acts 13:29-31,

how? explain yourself, i posted explicit word of Jesus Christ the messiah and you are denying them. what is your deal?

>Acts 13:29-31,
this does not refute the word of jesus

Romans 3
But now the righteousness of God apart from the law is revealed, being witnessed by the Law and the Prophets, even the righteousness of God, through faith in Jesus Christ, to all and on all who believe. For there is no difference; for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, being justified freely by His grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, whom God set forth as a propitiation by His blood, through faith, to demonstrate His righteousness, because in His forbearance God had passed over the sins that were previously committed, to demonstrate at the present time His righteousness, that He might be just and the justifier of the one who has faith in Jesus.

Here's where you are.
Romans 3:20Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

That's what I mean, he's a nutjob but a funny nutjob.

You're promoting a Jesus who requires people to be perfect, as the Father in heaven is perfect, by following his commandments.
That's a Jesus you made up.
Because Jesus knows better.

>That's what I mean, he's a nutjob but a funny nutjob.
Yes. Carrier, unfortunately, really cannot write. Happily Robert M Price can, so anyone who can't tolerate Carrier can just read Price.

None have ever been found righteous under the law.
But you knock yourself out, Skippy. Maybe you'll be the second one to do it.

jesus brought the new covenant with him, his message is clear in the gospels

saying "oh we dont have to follow anything jesus explicitly commanded before he was killed" is blasphemy

>Jesus in the bible is made up

begone Satan, im done with you

One can only be perfect when made perfect through the redeeming atonement of Christ -- in which case being perfect doesn't mean "never sin" -- it means daily repentance and reliance on the Lord, from the sinner. This is possible for everyone.

Attached: 1473459036955.jpg (480x360, 19K)

>being as perfect as god is continuing to sin

no, that is the struggle to perfection, that is not perfection

I don't know which homespun ideas you're ascribing those words, but I guarantee your interpretation is misguided just based on your arrogance.

First understand that love means willing the good of the other person, and the greatest good of the other person is in God. Love does not mean to accept or encourage other people in their sinful ways, among many other things.

But it's pointless to discuss this further because you're starting from false premises so even the most elementary understanding is absent. Start praying and drawing closer to God instead of posting silly threads.

>Love does not mean to accept or encourage other people in their sinful ways, among many other things.
i never implied this

"if your brother sins, tell him.

Read Romans 1 and 2 now, which explain that without the law, there is no faith to be saved. Jesus didn't spend his time preaching the law just so people could ignore it all. Paul was trying, desperately, to explain that the law itself is not salvation, but points us to salvation. If you're not following the law, then you're not following Christ.

It *becomes* perfection through the grace of Christ.

and this is what the bible says love is

Attached: 1cor.jpg (702x534, 199K)

Christianity is for fucking faggots, stop worshipping the king of the jews you degenerate, there's a reason why boomers suck Israels cock, the bible literally says Jews are gods chosen people.

Attached: Christianity.jpg (3000x3174, 2.83M)

>It *becomes* perfection through the grace of Christ.

yes, "with god all things are possible".
but if you are not perfect you are not keeping Jesus' commandment. Jesus did not say try, he said do

jesus will not return until his church is perfect. as long as people keep holding on to sin the second coming will never happen

Yeah, repentance is doing, not trying. Have you read the scriptures? As someone else pointed out, you cannot attain perfection through following the law itself, because we all falter. Repentance is the application of the atonement to our sinful selves.
Saying "be perfect" is saying "repent from your wrongdoing", not "never sin or make a mistake, ever"
You sound like someone just larping as a Christian at this point.

repentance means to turn away from, if you repent of sin, you will not sin, if you are still "making mistakes" you are still a slave to sin and you have not loved Jesus

You're not making any sense, we are to imitate our father in heaven and to imitate Christ. In your opinion, who are we supposed to be like?

Attached: stop sinning.jpg (514x1146, 261K)

>you have not loved Jesus
With this judgement shall YOU be judged and this measure shall you be meted.
I promise you that you will be found wanting.

Now read Romans 8, larper.

Jesus' messages in the gospels are for Jews.
Judaizers like you think they're possible.
Keep trying to be perfect.
Nobody is following you.

The Jesus in your head is made up.
You're following your own Jesus.

It's possible for everyone.
It's not as you say.
You cannot repent enough, and rely on the Lord enough, to be perfect.

Jesus taught the Law to show people that it's not possible to be good enough to get into heaven by trying to follow the Law of Sin and Death.
But you keep trying, skippy.
Maybe you'll be the second person on planet earth to be as perfect as the Father in heaven.

You have to be as perfect as God the Father to enter into heaven.

ye, if i have not loved Jesus i will be judged in the same way

this anti god notion of "dont judge" is what has filled the church with blasphemers, homosexuals, and all kinds of filth

there is a difference between telling someone their fault and passing judgement
matthew 7 goes on to say to remove the mote from your brother eye AFTER removing the log from your own. it does not say dont say anything when someone defies god

message =/= context

There was a man of the Pharisees named Nicodemus, a ruler of the Jews. This man came to Jesus by night and said to Him, “Rabbi, we know that You are a teacher come from God; for no one can do these signs that You do unless God is with him.”

Jesus answered and said to him, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.”

Nicodemus said to Him, “How can a man be born when he is old? Can he enter a second time into his mother’s womb and be born?”

Jesus answered, “Most assuredly, I say to you, unless one is born of water and the Spirit, he cannot enter the kingdom of God. That which is born of the flesh is flesh, and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

What did Jesus mean by this?
That this good devout religious pharisee and Sanhedrin member had to follow the Law?

You have not.
You have failed.
What do?

you dont seem to know what it says

Attached: romans 8.jpg (469x305, 78K)

They're not Christians. Just like there are no patriots in the US government. Or smart people in universities.

you have proven you do not know what it means

>blah blah blah
Larper.
Your judgement was unrighteous -- the worst, most condemned sort of judgement. Scream all you want, they are the screams of a damned soul.

There are many patriots in the US government, Trump the chief of them.

that he be in the spirit of Christ and his new commandment, that we love one another

When you let the Holy Spirit in, you will understand what this means, and see how easy it was to spot you as an unbeliever.

To any and all followers of Christ...

The cosmic battle of good and evil is soon coming upon us. Lucifer's campaign is in full throttle as evidenced by the degeneration of life as we know. Sin and evil has infiltrated every aspect of our lives. Followers of Christ are under attack and soon will targets of evil men. We dont need gangs, internet groups, or or the military. What we need is a Christian Defense Forve to protect our brothers and sisters.

I hereby present to you the 1st modern day Christian battle campaign "THE WHITE HORSE".

No longer will be under attack from evil men, blasphemers, and those who reject our creator.

We will become stronger by the day. The world is attempting to limit our reach and leave us voiceless.

Here is our answer....

Fight for something that MATTERS!

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war." REV 19:11

ONWARD MY FELLOW WHITE HORSES!!!!!!!

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190920_165432780.jpg (1057x1024, 227K)

There are many Christians that call themselves Christians too. Just happens to be few genuine people.

Antichrist comes riding in on a white horse.

To Christians: This is the end of this age, we are in the beginning of sorrows, and this generation will see the Second Coming of Jesus.
Try to snag a few more Anons into heaven.
This age is characterized by Deception.

this does not say dont tell people when they defy Jesus

Attached: matt 7.jpg (493x243, 57K)

Disernment is required to judge whether a man is a patriot or not.
Spiritual discernment is required to judge whether a man is a born again Christian or not.

Jesus does not know who you are.
You should rearrange your priorities.

Love means you want the sinner to change and come to Christ. You are desperately trying to slam the doors to heaven shut to people that love Christ, but fall short. That's not love. Love calls men to repentance, not condemnation.
Romans 14:10. It is not up to you to decide that "sinners" don't love Christ.

you outright denied the word of Jesus and the new testament over and over again

Attached: 1john.jpg (478x277, 63K)

the rider of the white horse is Christ, dude.

Why would someone follow the teachings of a religion that can't even be verified as the founder 100% existing. We know Muhammad existed, we know the Buddah existed and the gurus are recorded well enough but Jesus is very hard to find

I affirmed the Word of God.
I also revealed that you are a Judaizer, a lost soul attempting to deceive actual seekers with an impossible task

>why do Jow Forums "christians" deny Jesus and his message so much?

Not sure why you think this is a Jow Forums thing. Christianity has ignored that since the 4th century.

>It is not up to you to decide that "sinners" don't love Christ.
im not the one who decided, this is literally written in the new testament, im but a messenger

People don't counterfeit $20 bills with Mickey Mouse.

Now I saw when the Lamb opened one of the seals; and I heard one of the four living creatures saying with a voice like thunder, “Come and see.” And I looked, and behold, a white horse. He who sat on it had a bow; and a crown was given to him, and he went out conquering and to conquer.

Jesus said in god all things are possible. you are blaspheming

Yes, but from the pit of hell.
And your message is a lie.

Yes, with God, all things are possible.
With man, salvation is impossible.
Guess which one you're attempting.

Are you 12?

>And your message is a lie.
"my" message is literally the bible, it is not mine

you have denied explicit scripture many times in this thread

Now pick it back up in Revelations 19. See how Conquest is doing.

Forgive them Father, for they know not what they do. We're one in God as metaphysical origin. The rationalisation of our independent disctinction as seperate continuity of ideology or material identity is the literal fallacy of all time, directly evidenced in the logos that binds us all. Our sensations, emotions, cognitions, physicality, effecutuality, information, consciousness, volition, intelligence, creativity, energy, memory, joy, love, understanding, beauty, justice, truth are only one shared expression and impression upon a mirror that we are forever building. Love to you user.

you are supposed to be in christ, if you have the holy spirit you will not sin. it is impossible without christ, yes, but with christ all things are possible

Attached: 1john..jpg (478x277, 63K)

Also, these digits.

>"my" message is literally the bible,
So was the devil's, in Luke 4:10
Look at him, quoting the bible with intent to mislead.

Your message is to be perfect, as the Father is perfect.
You are not.
You do not know how to do that.
You are therefore a lie.

then show me a scripture that refutes the words i posted

cannot argue with numbers
Jesus on white horse >>>>> Antichrist on white horse

jesus' words are clear

who do you put your faith in?

Paul had the Holy Spirit within him, and Paul sinned, and could not stop sinning.
Guess again.

In Jesus, and the Holy Spirit, two people who do not know who you are.

he sinned during his struggle, this was not perfection in christ as dictated by both paul and jesus

I have shown you several.
You cannot understand them, because you're following satan's gospel: eat the fruit, know good and evil, and be like God.
You're promoting satan.

You say get the Holy Spirit, stop sinning.
The greatest Christian who ever lived, who had a more profound understanding of the New Covenant than Jesus' apostles, combined, could not do that.
What chance do you have?

i know what jesus said and i know what it means to be in the holy spirit

you being mad at me for posting scripture you disagree with doesnt change this

What cult are you in, by the way? JW, or SDA?
Or just straight up Satanism?

what scripture have you shown? all you do is deny deny deny, with zero substance

You have no idea what it means, or you would an hero, knowing you had no hope in this life or the next to be as perfect as the Father in heaven.