MASS THREADS SPAMMED. ALREADY TRENDING ON TWITTER. THIS IS A PSY OP

ONLY 1 VIDEO. NO FOOTAGE OF CAR ENTERING THE MALL. THIS IS A PSY OP.

Attached: file.png (1274x838, 413K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/EKE8Y2VqLn0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take your meds grandad

proving my point

reminder these are the people you unironically share the board with now

I used to think like you untill i had sex. I hope things get better for you incel user.

You mean pedophile zionist shills?

Attached: kiking.jpg (1285x2131, 1.99M)

Bla bla bla more buzzwords.

Attached: Israel doomed.jpg (400x400, 120K)

>EVERYTHING IS A PSYOP NOTHING IS REAL NOTHING EVER HAPPENS OUTSIDE THIS IMAGEBOARD

Attached: schizo.jpg (551x375, 87K)

Mossad is seething again. kek.

Obvious Jewish false flag

do you really find it hard to believe that out of 350 million people 1 of them decided to drive an suv around a mall for an unknown reason. no one probably even died and it will be retarded niggers high as a kite

What I find hard to believe is that as soon as this video went up mass threads were spammed, it started trending on twitter, and it's barely newsworthy.

Look Mossad, your precious leader Bibi is going to end up dead and you won't stop it.

fucking this.

It would be one of the worse psyops.
Dude drives car through mall, injures no one, drives a bit, stop, and hands himself in.

It's a fucking high dude.

>he thinks Jow Forums won't immediately jump to truck of peace memes

ALL YOUR PSY OPS ARE BAD MOSSAD. You're sloppy as fuck. You do the same thing every time, play stupid when you're called out, and seethe because everyone knows your tricks.

Worry about Muslims killing you and your fucking family and stop the damage control. I wouldn't wanna be working in the Unit 8200 warehouse when the bombs start dropping.

>Truck of Peace
>Ends up being a (((white person)))
>ADL and Jews already trying to equate White Nationalism with ISIS
This is how stupid Jews like you are. You think this narrative will work. Sad.

Okay genius, so surely you can say what the purpose/agenda is of driving through a mall non-chalantly injuring no one and giving yourself up five minutes later?

ALL THIS FOR AN EVENT THATS ALREADY OVER?

FALSE FLAG.

Attached: file.png (1214x1214, 1.03M)

Answer me faggot

Ill be able to adequately describe the agenda as soon as more information comes out. Right now it's just evident that the media wants everyone to focus on this all of a sudden. As soon as the video was uploaed to twitter it was "breaking news" and shills spammed mass threads and it became trending on twitter. Mods shut off captcha posting, probably to try and control the narrative but then they got called out.

looks like they are trying a number 23...
audio book version here:
youtu.be/EKE8Y2VqLn0

Attached: Cointelpro.png (1169x6371, 868K)

>on the day we get to see them aliens
They aren't every good at hiding their true purpose.

False flags happen as a distraction. You should find out what/if they’re distracting you from something bigger BEFORE you make the thread. And use the thread to inform people of what they’re distracting from. Just spamming “FALSE FLAG MOSSAD” without anything else to add does nothing but help the constant slide this shithole deals with.

Take your meds

Attached: 13535135135.jpg (601x508, 94K)

>this is a psy op
they usually are

Daily reminder that Israel is such a weak country they need an army of shills like these fools to reinforce their lies but all they accomplish is the exact opposite.

Attached: jidf2.gif (477x464, 2.69M)

Seething schizo

Captcha stopped working in a thread with “Islam is right about women” was calling out shills trying to change the phrase

You know whose seething? Netanyahu, because he's a dead man walking. You know, most Israelis right now are dead men walking including you.

You should at least try to have sex, its not that hard.

you should at least try suicide, because those muslim bullets are really gonna hurt!

where is my lie, nigger?

yes, I'm fully aware the the IOTBW "phase 2" is false flag shit, and that's more important to bring attention to than some rando driving around on a slow news day

EVERYONE PAY ATTENTION TO THIS THREAD—here’s why. This is a new shill tactic (yes I know how cringe it is to say “shill tactic”). Anyone who reads OP’s posts can clearly see he’s an idiot. Not only this, most of you hate OP. The kikes are pretending to be anons and go over the top to make us look silly, and cause hatred to each other. OP is doing an ok job at it, but calling literally everyone who has doubt a kike/shill is too much and way too easy to spot. OP chose a stupid incident and is using keywords like “spammed” or “psy-op” trying to fit in, which for some anons worked. However, it doesn’t work on the rest of us, and hopefully after reading my post, more anons can internalize this new tactic and be ready to call it out next time.
>inb4 OP calling me a shill
Topkek fuck you Jew I’m too high Iq for your shenanigans

this makes sense, though I don't mind hating OP because I get over it by the time i hop into a new thread

checked for truth

>You have to understand, most of these people are not ready to be unplugged. And many of them are so inured, so hopelessly dependent on the system, that they will fight to protect it.

this is what they meant when they described that anyone could become an agent. it doesn't have to mean physically, literally. if someone just repeats the buzzwords, the catchphrases, the fucking jingles they've been programmed with, you may as well be talking to Maddow et al. themselves.

Attached: NPC matrix.jpg (710x1431, 610K)

don't always assume everyone is a shill. there are people who use this board who are dumb as fuck. there are tens of millions of people in america with iqs under 90

holy shit the damage control!!!

>Now other schizo appeared believing the first schizo is CIA
Jesus Christ

Lol they're just tech-illiterate, no-math retards. I don't think they're literally schizo. They're just just stupid, which is why they make up excuses for their poor performance in k-12

Fox News is now reporting on this and keeps bringing up an "active shooter"

Looks like a Mossad false flag that failed.

I never said he’s CIA or any other organization. I said he’s a Jew shill. Lrn2readngcomprhenshun
? What does math have to do with any of this user

here homo
So what's the agenda for a spic suspect? that's the angle?

Attached: spic.webm (432x848, 2.38M)

what's the angle*

First George Zimmerman, now this... when will white people stop being so crazy?

Here we go again.

Attached: Schizo.jpg (728x546, 53K)

>spic commiting crime in Illinois is a happening
100% psy op

I make this post—OP nowhere to be found
AHAHAHAHAHAA kike realized his plan is ruined and evac’d before he makes a fool of himself even more.