ROASTIES ARE FUMING OVER THIS GUYS

Based Dutchman

>“I was like an ‘incel’ kid. I’d never had a girlfriend. I’d only had sex with prostitutes. I was very suicidal. Then one day I was standing next to a cute girl at a bus stop, and I googled: ‘How to approach women.’ That’s when I came across a forum for pick-up artists. It’s exactly what I’d been looking for. It seemed like a cure for my autism. I watched all the videos I could find. I started working out at a gym. I’d spend all day approaching women. Soon I was only hanging out with other pick-up artists. They respected me. They wanted to learn from me. Finally there was something I was good at. Right now I have over one thousand numbers in my phone. It’s a bit like gambling. Sometimes it goes well. Sometimes it doesn’t. But you always have the chance for sex. There are so many tricks to learn. Women have emotional brains. They get addicted to feelings. You can use that to your advantage. The first time you meet her—tell her she looks amazing. But never give her a full compliment again. She’ll always chase that validation. It’s like a drug. Tell her ‘she looks beautiful for her age.’ Tell her ‘she looks good in this lighting.’ Keep her insecure with half compliments. Keep her feeling like there’s something wrong with her. Like she’s not good enough for you. Like she needs sex for validation. Of course it’s manipulation, but why should I care? I’ve been manipulated so many times in my life.”

>(Amsterdam, The Netherlands)

facebook com/humansofnewyork/photos/a.102107073196735/3437404306333645/?type=3&theater

All the women in the comment sections are raging against him because he said he can now fuck any girls he wants.

This is the page where a guy said he was a drug dealer or a burglar and they always forgive him in the comments but here, a guy saying something bad about women ? Worst of all men on earth lmao

Attached: Sans titre.png (1301x868, 1.46M)

This behavior is just as degenerate as the roastie behavior. This is a male roastie

No point in fucking a 1000 women if your pulling out or wearing a condom.

He needs to learn how to cream pie a pussy.

>‘she looks beautiful for her age.’ Tell her ‘she looks good in this lighting.
you mean nagging? Damn, never heard of it before.
sounds like he's a time traveler from the early 00s

This is basement dwelling, just the opposite side of the spectrum. Both wrong but the man is piv'ing, give him that

This
Even if they’re hypocrites for not forgiving him, he is still a pox on society through his actions

Women don't like the fact that seduction is like a video game. Do xyz for the preferred outcome. They like to think it's 'destiny' or 'magic' when they get attracted to a guy lmao

Its a testament to how easy it is to get laid that this sperg can learn from the pua RPG handbook and play little games with whores at bars and still get laid

>“I was like an ‘incel’ kid
>I’d only had sex with
fuck off

He's based and redpilled. Anyone attacking him is either a homosexual or roastie.

>pick up artist
I'm pretty sure one of the biggest and most famous pick up artists who wrote a book that everyone in this environment talks about has said that pick up artistry is a big meme

well women rely on signals to pick up a good man. a PUA is a "hacker" and like one of those butterflies which mimics the poisonous ones so the birds don't eat it, only in the reverse. it mimics an extremely successful butterfly, but isn't the real deal.

in other words he is consciously constructing certain signals to attract the female, so she is getting a lesser product than she expected. this is why women get so angry, because the quality of their offspring is in danger. as your offspring are 50% you, the insult is quite personal.

it's also why men get so upset at women who lie about who they once were.

he just knows the rules of the game and use them

The biggest primal fear of any woman is to be tricked by a beta to think he's alpha and then sleep with him. That's why they are mad.

>Pick-up artists

It's crazy how low IQ women are to actually engage with those autistic retards

Oh shut the fuck up

Apart from the word "Incel", that could have been written in 2008. Gay.

>Just PUA and lift bro XD
Fuck off kike i have zero interest in pursuing used up pussy, how about you tell me where to find a virgin white woman who wants 5+ kids?

it's just a theory, but it explains the phenomena well, including the psychological hatred that inferior men feel for the women they trick.

if you want to get a good woman, just become the real deal - work, own property, etc.

To some extent and to a form it is used in good marriages, women are ALL the same really. All whores, only if you want to make them a non whore, they might become non whores

these are called negs, neg hits I think.

Attached: 1565518298678.png (556x3409, 839K)

>This is crazy but actively pursuing volkstod isn't?
Get a load of this goy!

the hand rubbing game

SEETHING incel detected

Post-wall roastie detected

That's the thing. Some men study math or physics, and these men study how to manipulate the female mind. It's weaponized autism.

>PUA
Yikes!

>Faceberg
Ignored

>“I was like an ‘incel’ kid.
>I’d only had sex with prostitutes.
I hate this, people like this give ''''incels'''' an even worse reputation.
Should I just take the hookerpill bros?

Attached: 6573763754574.png (1832x2366, 532K)

>I’d only had sex with prostitutes.
Degenerate. To the gulag.

>I went from incel to a fuckboy

No I took it and it's shit. Even more if you're in the US and it's illegal

Ye, I'd kill any pickup nigger on sight. Those fags are psychos and ye they are worse the methheads tbqh.
>inb4 whiteknight
I just want a healthy society and I dont tolerate such disgrace and parasites.

Women secretly want to lick a random chads face because cats lick their asses and women let cats lick them back because they ate cute this us why women are lower

People who have sex with hookers shouldn't refer to themselves or be called incel then.
To be 'celibate' means you aren't sexually active.

Women can only behave degenerate if men let them.
Men like this are the ones enabling their degenerate behavior.

Attached: 1519186589373.jpg (480x491, 35K)

>Can we all acknowledge this is red flag behavior and most likely the type of person to shoot up a movie theater??? Please don't encourage this nonsense.
Lmao, race traitor is seething.

Attached: Sans titre.jpg (640x640, 68K)

That's like saying a fish and a fisherman are the same.

this is really old, even that Kingsmen move talks about this.

This sounds like an ad for PUAtards.

this. most men figure this shit on their own as they age and mature. it's just some sleazy men act like it's a huge secret. yeah maybe to teenage virgins but not to other men. it takes a true man to tame the wild beast inside himself and not become a degenerate sleaze ball that goes around ruining scores of women. male roasties are just as bad as female ones

True

Attached: 43a899a3980a9f926a6.jpg (1280x854, 281K)

>I got in shape and then women wanted to fuck me when I talked to them

Why is Jow Forums so retarded

cope

I think if you look at it as a game you won't get the same value out of it
Like filling out applications
You can half ass it and fill out 100 of them and not follow up or speak with management and end up with some bottom tier factory jobs
Or you can take your time and make a nice cover page and put real effort into it and you will be if nothing else strongly considered by companies that are worth your time

>this. most men figure this shit on their own as they age and mature. it's just some sleazy men act like it's a huge secret. yeah maybe to teenage virgins but not to other men. it takes a true man to tame the wild beast inside himself and not become a degenerate sleaze ball that goes around ruining scores of women. male roasties are just as bad as female ones

Attached: 1563425965913.png (454x520, 11K)

What's so bad about it?

nah. same category here. sex with hookers is shit. no emotinal attachment, no cuddling, no kissing, just pounding some cheeks of meat, you can get the same feeling at home pounding your pillow. 3/10, will not pay money again for that shit

He did yeah, now he has failed with the love of his life. What can we learn from this?

Attached: neil-strauss-beginning-768x445[1].jpg (768x445, 59K)

what's wrong with a roastie fucking 5000 chads?

>I've been manipulated so many times before
CRAAAWLIIIIINNN IIIIN MYYYY SKIIIN
Maybe stop being the stereotype nice guy while excepting a blowjob for acting normal

Attached: 83201213_af594x0504-image-3.jpg (666x630, 65K)

This is the best part imo, it's giving them a taste of their own medicine.

normals call this type of guy a "fuckboy" but they get away with it because deep down inside normals know women are retarded whores

Here's the thing guys. Imagine you find this super hot 10/10 young female that fits every taste you have in women. Things go great you hit it off then you take her back to your place and fuck her silly. Then in the morning she pulls down a zipper like in a cartoon and out of your 10/10 hottie pops a purple hair 50 year old ham planet SJW. She was incognito the whole time and now all of your friends know that you fucked this nasty bitch whose disguise you couldn't see through.

That is how roasties feel when a low social value man tricks them with PUA tactics. They thought they were buying the Ferrari only to discover it was the Volvo.

Attached: old-woman-young-woman.jpg (300x400, 19K)

Woman only needed to start family and make babies. Hanging out with them and having sex is degenerate.

Good goy

In reality he has more choice in women than ever before. It is what it is.

>he thinks women have standards
all they want is attention. thats literally all

This pick-up artist shit sounds cool when you're 16. When you're 30, it's just depressing. I don't want to sleep with random women. What I want is a kind, caring wife who would be a good mother to any children we might have together.

I get that women don't want to date loser men. However, that's not really the problem. The narrative of "where have all the good men gone" has it backwards. The problem is that men also don't want to date loser women and we have an overabundance of the latter. For every cringe male with social problems, there are 10 divorcees with children. Every successful woman I know is married. Maybe half of the successful, non-loser men I know are married. If you are a respectable woman, you'll have zero issues in the dating market. If you are a respectable man, it's a coin toss. Men are checking out because if the choice is to remain single for life or marry a single mother, most sane men are choosing to remain single as the lesser of two evils.

well now he's a psychopath. but people are still bitchin about it huh

>When you're 30, it's just depressing. I don't want to sleep with random women. What I want is a kind,caring wife who would be a good mother to any children we might have together.
If you wanted a family, you should have take care of it before turning 30.

A man who has power and choice over his women is the way it should be.

it works but i had to get hypnotized by a professional in order to be a, charismatic person. It also took trial and error. It involves a lot of sexual innuendos, subconscious language, body language, and dilated eye contact.

why would you gatekeep the label of being unfuckable even to a prostitute?

I don't understand this mentality of, "OK someone screwed with me so I'll knowingly screw other people over." You understand that someone taking advantage of you and manipulating your feelings is bad and resulted in your life being damaged, but yet you want to inflict that same suffering upon someone else?

It's baffling. Why go out of your way to mess with someone else's life? How could that possibly result in filling the void inside of your own heart and soul?

If I remember correctly sexlessness becomes more common the more educated(and richer by proxy) the man is. Becoming a "real man" is a meme.

Attached: D205FUnU8AI6FyY.jpg (1152x860, 63K)

That's because women keep fucking with the poor blacks

Every male should read PUA material. You can call it degenerate or say it doesn’t work, but you’re just making excuses for your own failures. The stuff does work and these skills transfer far beyond the realm of picking up women at a bar or club. It’s just psychological games and persuasion tools when you get down to it. It changed my life for the better back in 2005.

any girl who is willing to have premarital is beyond salvation

I'm 22 and it feels like I'm too old for this shit. no friends (all left for other places/broke up some friendships with some manipulative assholes). no dating prospects. can't go out because I don't have with whom.
I'm only 22 and at this point it feels like my only chance at ever having a normal life is to completely move abroad to a different city, it's not like I have any kind of friends to hold me back. It feels like all the women I'm going to meet in the coming years are going to be faker than plastic, no puppy love anymore.
The future is so bleak, I'm only 22 but it already feels like it's over for me...

Attached: his optimism gone.jpg (397x398, 22K)

Is it really that baffling? People hurt each other everyday, they physically hurt each other, abuse others' feelings, behave like petty tyrants, and manipulate each other. This kind of behaviour is not out of the norm, and if you can't see that you're lucky to have such a sheltered life.

You mean apes?

Dude, you’re 22. Relax. You’re in the prime years of your life. It will suck because everyone is poor in their twenties, but you have a ton of opportunities and time ahead of you.

Apes prefers handjob by white guy

Attached: Honry ape.webm (352x640, 953K)

Same as the roasties. They know their clams are desirable and use it to their advantage. Thus, men like this and other PUAs are male roasties.

Same case as you and I'm 23 lad

I started at 35 and I'll jizz out as many as I like.

And pay child support for some thot? You know what that does to a man?

I'd keep her on the side
>Keep the bag on your face lady

I don't think that's it. The dating statistics are out there for all to see.

fucktard ...

Amazing. People are fucking weird as shit

What's the problem with Volvo?

kek so what do you suggest ?

22 is nothing. Moving could be helpful, no matter what anyone else here says, from experience, girls like foreigners. Depending on what color you are and where you go, guys want to be friends with foreigners because it gets them laid too.

this

Roastie detected

Attached: thats an ad.jpg (293x213, 10K)

Lust doesn't lead anywhere good whether you succeed in gratifying your lust directly or not. Lust takes many souls. The more you indulge the further away from all things good you slide. It's the way of things in this world. And there might not be a way back once you've become numb and hard-hearted.

just work and own property, the pussy will come

That's a trick question. because every woman is exactly like that.

how can I be in the prime of my life if I barely have any acquaintances with whom I can maybe go out once a month and there are no women showing any kind of interest in me. All I ever wanted was someone to cuddle with. It feels like I'm wasted, every girl I know/used to know can write a book about their relationships and yet here I am having to wing it saying that I didn't have anything serious yet or some other BS. It feels like I'm dirty or something even though I'm good looking and well off financially. From now on the only thing awaiting me is slaving away at my job and wasting my life at the office and coming home to sleep and repeat. If I haven't been able to find a nice young homewife I won't find her now, it's just too late for me.

at this point the only thing holding me back from suicide is the hope that after 2 years when I finish my masters I will move abroad to western/northen Europe where it is easier to meet people going out to clubs/pubs. Here in Romania if you go out alone without friends you are seen as a loser.

Attached: 1567007987996.jpg (1125x1087, 261K)

I agree. The problem, as I said, is an abundance of loser women. Let's suppose I set some parameters for what I consider a "good man" and a "good woman". Well, in today's western societies, about 80% of men would be considered a good man, but only 40% of women would be considered good women. This means that about half of the good men are just left out. It becomes depressing at 30 because you spent the last 10+ years going on dates that felt less like dates and more like babysitting. As you get older, you realize that the options have shrank so much, that the possibility that you might find a good wife is gone. They're all married. You just have to realize that you just lost the coin toss.

My anecdotal evidence doesn't count for much, but when I look at out my social group, I see people who aren't married and it's obvious why. They're just toxic people. But when I look out and see so many great people who aren't toxic, but still aren't married, I have to wonder why. Then I notice, that it's almost all men. I know plenty of great guys still single, but every great woman I know has gotten married by now.

Nigger tier behavior.

Attached: mmawwige.png (1469x1323, 2.68M)

Fpbp

Ah yes, wait when you're in your 30's because women will stay virgin up unitl then. Lmao have fun with your used roasties

Nah that while line of thinking doesnt work in any universe where women wear makeup, sorry loser

Courage mon ami, you'll find one !

Attached: 1537763036459.png (1218x561, 51K)

>you mean nagging
It's called negging - nagging is what you experience after settling down.

They deserve it