Ufo's

UFOs are relevant right now.
Earlier you all made fun of me, well take a look now.
youtu.be/vM6eq5k8Ts0

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-152102.png (1280x720, 1.24M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2Z5-v9P2rtc
youtu.be/Lezmuwq4g_g
youtu.be/-q6N9_2dQKM
youtu.be/sceFYSATMH0
youtu.be/bJLfajWedhM
youtu.be/RE9aliiK9G8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Timestamp please

oh wow its fucking nothing

IM SORRY OP

it's the fucking blue ufo you moron

Attached: bolton.jpg (399x385, 53K)

The government has people so trained to ridicule UFOs that an alien could ass rape them and theyd just laugh it off.

There's more than one.
You're all fucking retarded. If you got time to scroll through (((Jow Forums))) catalog you can pay attention to this shit. What the fuck is wrong with you

it's a ufo swarm

i know that holy fuck this isnt a court

That super slow frame rate is really unironically helping. I've seen balls of light come from down high at fast speed. Then it'll stop and stay in the same position for five minutes. Then move somewhere else

where is the UFO? alll i see are stars

Aye lmao

Blind

the new seasons of hwndu keeps getting weaker

shit it just abducted someone

UFOs have been relevant for decades already. Google it OP, Official Night of UFOs (Noite oficial dos OVNIs). Happened here in the 80's, really cool stuff.

Holy shit a nigger just flew over my house to steal a bike

I see them op. Don't worry not everyone is a bluepilled idiot that laughs at everybody.

Why does it keep leaving and coming back to that same spot in bottom right? What the fuck is it's problem?

Theres 10 hours of footage Im not watching all of it for a blurry glimpse at a "ufo", retard.

Attached: 73e.jpg (220x285, 11K)

Okay where is it? When is it? Speak up.

Watch whats happening now. You're the one who's unironically mentally retarded
Wtf....

Bottom right. It keeps coming in fast, staying there, then leaving then coming back

The UFO BULLSHIT will be used as a potent distraction from actual, evident, acute economic and political problems.

It just left the view

Attached: happening.jpg (343x361, 21K)

Kys. You just want to fuck dogs

It always comes back

Attached: 1568763752069.jpg (360x270, 19K)

Just came back for a sec and flashed out

THAT ""STAR""" THAT HASN'T MOVED FOR AGES IS MOVING

There are none. Op is a retarded faggot like always.

>want to
I don't know about you buddy but my sexlife is fine. They call me the Chewtoy Playboy

ITT: faggots

Its bullshit. They will use it to distract you just like they did 50 years ago. Dont be stupid.

Right corner ayy is back and already leaving

No digits, no nothing. Bitchmade post from a bitchmade poster.

Unlike , now THAT'S what a post with balls of steel looks like. Marvel and despair at his success.

Checked

Shill somewhere else you fucking obvious kikes

A dim light came out from the right stopped a third of the way across the screen light up way brighter that the city lights then dimmed down and went back to the right.

how long does it take to come back?

Pretty cool rite here rite now.
Think I'll have an icecream

Attached: 10575.jpg (694x1024, 38K)

Attached: Capture.jpg (241x190, 6K)

Five minutes ago it came back every 30 seconds it felt like
It would be bright as shit and come in fast, stop, then leave.

Doin it again rn

Aww.. does mommy know you've got the tablet?

Why don't you faggots look for Santa while you're at it?

I am a grown man.

Literal glowniggers in here. How pathetic
Just lurking the thread and continuously insulting people

Lmao

youtu.be/2Z5-v9P2rtc

youtu.be/Lezmuwq4g_g

youtu.be/-q6N9_2dQKM

youtu.be/sceFYSATMH0

youtu.be/bJLfajWedhM

youtu.be/RE9aliiK9G8

Attached: 1565153073847.jpg (641x641, 47K)

Who sounds like a child. Don't you have better more acute socioeconomic issues to worry about.

The last thing ANY adult would worry about is lmao ayliums

And yet here you are shilling, taking all the gets.

Where is this camera located? Germany?

Yet you're still here? At this there's no other possible explanation other than you being a literal glownigger

These aren't ayliums, this is the military experimenting with jetpacks and DRONES.

He's still here because someone has to ridicule us. He's obviously panicking. If he wasn't an obsessed kike he would've expressed his opinion on my post once and left it if he's supposedly too adult to look at a nature cam

Calm the fuck down Jesus Christ

Attached: 1568773890535.jpg (400x400, 33K)

The thing is, most people are aware of these problems. Its old news, they dont need to really distract the masses anymore, the masses dont give a fuck because normies attentions spans and ability to feel outraged is long gone. At least this shit is interesting, and dont say "muh govement made ufos blah blah" no they fucking didnt, we cant make shit like that.

Can tell if glownigger or just retarded leaf

Attached: glownigger.gif (320x240, 448K)

Attached: 2435145616.jpg (328x154, 13K)

Good point, why distract normies when even a large happening is forgotten within a week, and nothing leaves a psychological trace on them anyway.

I think you need to cool it with the antisemitism.

SIGH BIG FAT FUCKING SIGH. Distract from what? THE MASSES DONT CARE ABOUT ANYTHING ANYMORE THEY DONT NEED TO BE DISTRACTED THE SHIT IS REAL YOU BASEMENT DWELLING NIGGER

Did I say GLOWKIKE? NO, fucking lazy shill

Just go away

Always leave it to a jew to turn something antisemitic when it isn't.

Funny thing about that milwaukee video, they came back later and "debunked" it as birds...

"W-what? Those LOSERS are getting all the attention from their fake Area 51 raid?!?!?! I'LL SHOW THEM, I'LL POST A GRAINY SECURITY CAM VIDEO OF COMMERCIAL FLIGHTS LEAVING LAS VEGAS!"

That'll show 'em. And I'll post it on Youtube for that sweet, sweet adsense cash.

Really, dude? LOL.

I think I acrually will, because I'm becoming less convinced this is BS now that I'm watching the vids and last thing I want is to become like you ufo schizos, being based and redpilled is hard enough already

You're schizo. is there a way to filter schizos? im about done reading dip shit posts like this.

This is a government funded channel or something that has been broadcasting for a while it looks. With no monetization

Attached: whujt.gif (359x202, 3.03M)

How is that post less realistic than fucking extraterrestrial spaceships?

Embarrassing

Because shut the fuck up you retarded leaf that's how okay?

The cycles

Ill tell you why, because we have ABSOLUTE PROOF of ufo phenomenon. you think thousands of pilots are just crazy or lying for no benefit knowing it will alienate them and make people think theyre crazy? no.. but what we do know is A, we dont have fucking jet packs, B drones cant make maneuvers like those.

I'll bite, what the fuck are you going on about?

Hahaaaa you missed you loser

Are you triggered because these lights are probably quadcopters or something along those lines being tested?
Are you hurt that there will be no Pleiadian gf 4 u

Of course drones can fly like that.
Also, DARPA has the jetpack competitions and program right on their fucking site.

Everything is mixed up, people are reacting wrong on every topic because their well is poisoned, there is no clear consistency, the clarity of thought is gone, nobody us responsible, we forgot to listen to reason. God made us, we forgot our lesson.

Show me dipshit, i work in aviation, drones cant fly that high while making maneuvers like that. even the most expensive drones just fly like planes. And those jet packs are garbage and dont do what you think, why do you think darpa does that shit? it encourages innovation and jet packs cant get you 30,000 feet in there just so you know,.

Everything repeats basically all the time, the limit of the unlimited, it can never be the same but the outcome is the same

It's not government funded you fucking waterhead.

Angry AND retarded, on the internet. Good job, dummy, we're proud of you. Here's a penny for you to eat.

You work in a gloryhole, those things aren't flying at 30k feet or whatever you seem to be imagining.

>Zürcher

Hahahahahahaa

Attached: 1547490514131.jpg (1024x1024, 83K)

If you're gonna insult me, use an expansive vocabulary so we know you're not using moms computer, thanks.

Ah, and i suppose you have a background that can give you insight?

I forgot to mention I'm talking about the phenomenon in general not just one case.

Yeah I often shave my big hairy balls and know my way around an Occam's razor.

Occam's razor doesn't work in this situation so clearly you know your way around your own balls to say the least.

"an Occams razor" the cancer protruding from your fingertips is far reaching.

Angry, retarded, and lame. The trifecta! You're a winner!

Attached: download.jpg (151x108, 4K)

Meds.

You stfu u shill

Shut the fuck up, Brian.

i've had a fair amount of experience with helium filled party balloons. here's my roll.

Attached: roll.png (499x348, 55K)

You sound like you're ten years old

Not based but gay. filtered.

>even the most expensive drones just fly like planes
???

If you didnt understand that for any reason, I hate you and you need to get out.