Who is the greatest Catholic intellectual alive today?

mobile.twitter.com/AllanRuhl/status/1175123575826632704

I voted for E.Michael Jones.

What does everyone else think?

Attached: E-Michael-Jones.jpg (264x420, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vflOc2W_Gvw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Deneen_(author)
ncronline.org/news/opinion/signs-times/synod-amazon-about-more-married-priests
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The others were

Edward Feser
Roberto De Matteo
Antonio Socci

Mommy Mary tells me niggers are animals.

What about piers Morgan or Sean hannity?

Test or Ive been banned

>Catholic
>intellectual
Pick one
The popes have turned Catholicism into a neoliberal wasteland with the full support of the congregation. Everybody knows humanity stops at revelations except for the bitter clinger.

bill o'reilly

Attached: 32cp6b.jpg (500x581, 55K)

>Pick one
>jew

>Pick one
Jew

Based mommy

Feser is probably the best academic one, though he is not exactly where I'd point to for development and explanation of doctrine.

I tried reading Fesers book 5 proofs for the existence of God and I could not get past 50 pages. He's not for me.

Varg Vikernes.

What kind of shitty list is that? De Mattei is a historian only known in Italy and by some Catholics out of Italy... Socci an intellectual???
Where is Patrick Deneen?
youtu.be/vflOc2W_Gvw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patrick_Deneen_(author)

Attached: WhyLiberalismFailed-PatrickDeneen.jpg (1650x2475, 281K)

why his youtube channel was shut down??

Because ADL made a video calling him antisemite to shut him up.

Mel Gibson

Attached: 2019-08-30_new_52942379_I1.jpg (750x481, 67K)

He doesn't talk about Jews.

Well, I wouldn't say that Dr. Jones is the greatest Catholic intellectual, but he is certainly one of the most influential voices in counterculture today.

Knowledge and maturity should precede opinion.

Gibson is surprisingly sharp. His Passion of the Christ film was very much inspired on the words of Catholic mystics about the Passion. And the film is positively rife with Mariology, it portraits Her sorrows exquisitely and Her perfect values. It's a Catholic movie through and through.

Also, his cameo was incredibly based.

Attached: 1557727145229.jpg (755x1064, 135K)

the anti-church is here brothers
benedict is still the pope
ncronline.org/news/opinion/signs-times/synod-amazon-about-more-married-priests

>Gibson is surprisingly sharp.
By doing the movie in Aramaic and letting local distributors handle the translation they were able to fine tune the antisemitism to local audiences tastes.

>ncronline.org/news/opinion/signs-times/synod-amazon-about-more-married-priests
>Nor is the church innocent in the face of these abuses. Although historically a few priests and religious stand out as voices for justice, until recently the church was part of the system that denigrated indigenous cultures and tried to turn the natives into European Christians. Too often the church looked the other way rather than challenge the exploiters.
They were pagans, and the jesuits were the main ones educating the natives and teaching them how to farm, Jesus Christ someone remind that guy to research before accusing the Church of something. Also the exploiters saw the natives as "lazier than blacks", the slave treatment was aimed mostly towards blacks.