I'm dissapointed and blackpilled by you guys

I was on voat, it's pretty much the same people there as here, calling people niggerfaggot and jews jidf stuff, posting memes with that clown.. Made a serious post trying to do something productive, all I got were rude replies, insults, really stupid unproductive stuff.

Can someone explain? Should I just drop these sad immature people and focus on other things in life? I want to organize politically, but is it even possible with people like this?

Attached: 1553558827220.png (1280x768, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ubDCPA0ph0k
youtu.be/vH3-Gt7mgyM
youtu.be/El7INoAP8y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kys, faggot

Attached: The Ultimate Redpill.png.png (1817x724, 489K)

Join a political group then you fucking retard.
youtube.com/watch?v=ubDCPA0ph0k

Get off the internet. The internet is not a representation of the real world. If you’re blackpilled, go outside. I don’t mean that like “people r roy good” i know the world is shit and around blacks never relax, but it’s not half as bad as the internet makes it out to be. Also most people come here to let off some steam, and sometimes that involves calling everyone a jewniggerfaggot

Keep making posts to meet up with people with the same attentions.

I hope this makes you feel better.....

So Heres a script

*Door creacking* nazichad: JUDE! WHAT DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!
Jew: i i i was watching tv
Nazichad: GET the fuck back into your gas chamber before i force my penis into yours! Jew: *kikey whining noises* i dont wanna go but, i want you in my gas chamber. Nazichad: mmmmm i want your big jew nose to go in and tickle my anus as you sniff up in there for coins. Nazichad: how much will it cost. Jew: a hallocost on me. Nazichad: *shoves supperior aryan septor into the kikle hole* uuunnh. Jew: *rat sounding moans* PLEASE ARYAN DADDY LET ME SNIFF A TWENTY DOLLAR BILL WHILE YOU GAS MY CHAMBER! Nazichad: OH FUCK UNH, IM GONNA FUCKIN BARMITSFA ALL OVER YOUR BIG ASS NOSE. *door creeks again*. Jewdad: WHAT THA HELL WTF ARE YOU DOING. Nazichad: im gassing this kike. Jewdad: THATS NOT FAIR I WANT A 20$ BILL TOO.

Actually the world is just as bad as the internet. People just hide what they really think and want to say IRL for fear of reprisal.

Such a stupid thing to say, you are really degenerate, you don't understand cooperation with people.. A very sick person.

STFU no one cares.

I know the feeling. Remember that most people being a dick towards pro white post are shitskins and kikes. They sit at home collecting their government gibs while trying to derail and slide every thread.

Attached: apu frends.jpg (474x239, 18K)

This is why pol makes fun of swedecucks. It's not because you're country is fucked, but because you guys whine like faggots all the time.

>das rite

>I want to tell others what to do and they won't listen!
kys

Sounds like you live in some fairy tale

> organise politically
I'm so confused. Do you not know about Afs or the Nordic Resistance Movement?

Jow Forums is for hanging out, talking about politics, and when the jannies are asleep doing fun things like raids and shitposting.
At most you can use it to meet new redpilled people in your region, but don't count on anything more

You need to apply your efforts IRL, not on here. Online is just for brainstorming.
Get together with your gym bros or security guard/ bouncer buddies, and start having meetings, talking politics, slowly bringing in people etc.

I've tried many times to get /pol acks to hang out, train or grab a pint, but I just gey called a glownigger by fat impotent neets.

Go offline, do what you want to do IRL.

softcock newfag. lurk more and understand why ordinary people use shorthand expression for what they're processing and feeling. dumb fucking newfag.
>why come people unintelligable??
simple explanation: complicated answers for simple minds. simple barks at also complicated disturbances.

Stop acting like a fucking faggot and people will start listening to you.

Attached: 1518746676879.jpg (704x710, 36K)

We come here to learn then gtfo, it's not perfect but it's allowed us to thrive for years.
By all means use /pol as a resource to positively effect your little corner of the world. Don't think for a second a political movement with our ideology or anything remotely close to it can exist in the normal world right now. Other than that, welcome to the realm of the real.

He's alright, he just wants to get things done and not just shitpost.

well lad, this is as they say 'it'.

youtu.be/vH3-Gt7mgyM

if you come here to cry about rude comments on voat you are in the wrong place.
now shut up cananigger

Attached: 1565822426480.jpg (720x960, 146K)

It takes a while to learn to enjoy callig each other faggot and telling each other to kys.
His heart is in the right place. He needs to organize some buds offline, that's all.

Voat is not a good example. It is reddit based so it attracts the worst of egomaniacs and the mentally ill. Redditors who couldn't make it on reddit. Banned subs like fatpeoplehate, greatawakening, and especially niggers/coontown. Not the same people as here, although there is overlap.

maybe you are right maybe you are wrong but your digits are very nice

Attached: remove.png (1002x1226, 1.73M)

He entered a new space and started to bark out orders, like a worst stereotype of a nord. How is this in any shape or form exudes good will? Autism, sure.

Not good will

Only autists with no sense of humor will be able to dismantle clownworld and organize the alternative.
He may be the next Hitler for all we know.

Fuck off.
Go to reddit and get zero points.

Obviously he'll get banned in about 3 seconds.

the worst memeflag is the kekistani meme flag.

Attached: nigger be niggin.gif (300x225, 852K)

Attached: 20190904_155954.jpg (1440x1263, 282K)

The crusader and pirate ones are pretty gay too

>SLAVERY

Not exactly. At least not the extent you see that on the net. most people i know in the real world don’t bother with social media and the likes, a good portion of the population over 30 doesn’t care about social media. The pieces of shit you come across on the internet are generally friendless, between the ages of 20-25, and never got over their teenaged angst. I know my story is just anecdotal, but just because YOU don’t say what’s on your mind for fear if reprisal, doesn't mean that you should project that into the general population.

The general population is preoccupied with mundane shit and muh weed. The men kind of know about redpilled topics, but nevertheless remain passive and display no curiosity or restlessness.
The women are usually hostile biorobots programmed to waste your energy and enforce any and all societal norms.
That's how normies are in Canada.
Milquetoast and complacent at best, dystopian and hostile at worst.

well then study this:
>>youtu.be/El7INoAP8y4

Attached: 1545719177829.png (1280x768, 67K)

Hitler was well liked during his time. He clearly has no amicability.

Saved, this looks very interesting.
I have seen many different approaches, but broadly we are starting to think along the same lines.

Who knows. Like I said, if he's serious he'll start organizing offline.

in major cities maybe, but the second you get out of the cities every normie is actually normie. Just living their lives, raising their families, and doing their jobs. So identity politics shit, no muh oppression, no virtue olympics.

Basically, if you hang out and talk with white people, you can avoid those blackpills.

>I want to organize politically, but is it even possible with people like this?
"You know, we live in an age of shirkers, of deadbeats, of people who actually think they're being smart by never being responsible for anything. It seems like the first rule a lot of our soldiers in Vietnam learned 25 years ago was "never volunteer for anything." That's what I hear from a lot of Vietnam vets. But this attitude also has permeated our whole society and has affected many Americans who are too young to have been in Vietnam. People who spend a lot of time on the Internet discussing political and social issues with other people tell me that the word there too is "never join anything; if you do the government may cause you trouble or you may be asked to do something; so the smart thing to do -- the safe thing to do -- is never join anything."

"Well, of course, the thing about the Internet is that it is anonymous. People can express their opinions about anything they want without anybody knowing who they are. They all use pseudonyms or nicknames. It's the perfect environment for cowards, for shirkers. They can shoot their mouths off and act like real men without being called to account. And like shirkers everywhere, they would like for everyone else to be a shirker too, so they are not shown up for what they are. They would like for their cowardice and irresponsibility to be regarded as prudence. They want to thought of as smart guys instead of as shirkers.

"But really, how smart is it never to accept any personal responsibility? What that amounts to is opting to be a spectator in life instead of a participant. Life is interesting. Life can be fun. There are many fascinating things to observe, to talk about. And I guess these smart guys figure that they will watch it all first. They will talk about it all with their friends first. Then when they know everything they can go back and make smart choices about what to become involved in. They won't make any mistakes.

Attached: Pierce looking off into the distance.jpg (409x512, 28K)

"But you know, it doesn't work that way. You don't get to go back and start over after you've watched it all and got it all figured out. You only get one shot at life, and you've got to make the most of it. You've got to figure it out as you go, even if that means accepting some risk and making some mistakes. There's no going back. If you just watch it all the way to the end, telling everyone how smart you are because you're not making any commitments or taking any chances, you've missed your chance to live. And that chance never will come again. The people who live are the people who participate in life, not the spectators who just watch it go by."
~Dr. William Pierce

Attached: Dr. William Pierce.jpg (474x474, 20K)

Yeah the real Canadians are infinitely better than the urbanite fags, but they're basically being wiped out and they don't understand it or react to it.

Where do I sign up for the genocidal rampage in Minecraft?

Go outside, user. Seek people who share your views in real life. I've been on the chans on and off since 2007. This place is a soundboard for ideas, nothing else.

This place has it's purpose, but can never accurately depict real life as well as just going out in real life. It's not too late for you if you're still asking these questions. Sweden's in a bad way right now it looks like, but your people are out there.

>also kys faggot

Attached: 1566540125529.jpg (480x360, 12K)

You already have

I think his feelings got hurt and he already gave up on the thread. Pathetic

Attached: 1564871501677s.jpg (125x125, 3K)

Yes very good, thats more like what I had in mind. I'm down and will help with this project for sure!

Interesting.