Give me 1 reason not to move to Ukraine, when they have

>10/10 white slim qt women everywhere
>no Niggers or beaners
>traditional values (no feminism)
>Inexpensive country/weak currency

Attached: 1568851653855.jpg (889x1222, 99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/RJ+BCT8h/EI/7qn85x/4og==/page/5/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's the toilet of Eastern Europe

They are slavniggers.
/thread

They have kike puppet government.

Shit

Go for it OP, there is literally no reason not to.

Attached: gettyimages-661641076_wide-b688cc830cc0b1a9cfe435351c518792e13997fc-s800-c85.jpg (800x449, 118K)

Their president is a jewish clown.

Also, hohols are subhuman

Attached: honk honk.png (680x680, 221K)

it's cold as fuck and everything else can be found in florida

Attached: 55.jpg (1080x1350, 268K)

Give me one good reason not to cut your kike dick off for reposting this stupid slide thread again

RIDF has already arrived.

its hilarious how people on this site nonironically believe slavs aren't subhumans

lmao

I've heard it's really shit there. Then again London probably isn't any better.

imagine her sticking that finger up your bum

oднa пpичинa - aмepикaнцы cлишкoм дypaцкий чтoбы yчить дpyгoй язык

AIDS.

You are welcome.

Save those Ukrainian virgins Jow Forums!

YOU are their only hope

Attached: 1568848545363.jpg (474x541, 60K)

Noone likes jews.

subhuman 10/10 QTs

Attached: ukraine_virgins.jpg (2509x2179, 761K)

I bet her nipples are perfect proportion to her breast size.
I unironically used to bang this 22 y/o Ukrainian chick with breasts exactly her size in college.
Best fuck ever, but she was crazy too in a bad way.

They are too pretty, I would be intimidated

Ukraine is one of the best countries to live in if you already have money. I recommend Lviv

>white blue eyed girl
>fries and paints her skin to fucking orange
why do white women do this?

Moved to Serbia, never regretted it for a minute

Why, so you can move from kike gangster state to another? Everything in Russia and Jewkraine is run by the jew mob. Enjoy your second world shithole.

they want to be orange, like Trump

white supremacists think that if they paint themselves orange they are allowed.

Humans are disgusting. You cannot escape the trash.

Attached: number-partners-graphic.jpg (610x458, 54K)

>ORANGE WOMEN BAD

Russia

Another warning example of what happens when your reality consists of nothing but pixels on your screen and daydreaming. RIP Bubba.

here, have some average Ukrainians

Attached: 0007926671457.jpg (2665x4000, 1.37M)

donbass

Attached: 1532843497084.jpg (746x514, 73K)

Enjoy your ubermench dogs

Attached: 1568926917847.jpg (842x530, 113K)

It's a shithole full of low IQ slavs where noone speaks English and is cold as fuck in winter. The moment you run out of money, you'll be sent back to the US and your loyal pure wife will cuck you for some local mafia Bydlo or some other foreigner with a bigger wallet and you won't be able to do anything about it

more reality
>not many dudes
>dirt cheap

Attached: ukraine (1).jpg (1252x1080, 950K)

rol for my future bride

to fit in with the growing shitskin population. Women like being neutral and blending in

They won’t let you in and you speak neither Ukrainian or Russian.

>and you won't be able to do anything about it
>muh money
And that's why you're unworthy of attention of any Ukrainian women besides your money. At least "bydlo" will provide her some safety and support.

those are men, baby

Attached: austin powers.jpg (430x322, 19K)

I'm sure some airhead Ukranian future babushka is great for the local bydlos, but some American who knows zero Russian, nevermind Ukrainian, and doesn't know anything about the culture and wouldn't fit in anyway and is going there waving his wallet to give him value is just asking to get fucked over and will come back to the US in a worse situation than when he left. Visit, sure, but moving there is just punishment for some ironing board body ball busting soulless ditz. Best case scenario you bring her back to the US with a green card and she divorces your ass in the West instead. Not even being an asshole here, just being realistic. Many men have tried it and it never ends well, how many success stories have you heard of Western men moving to the Ukraine?

>the most cute and the biggest titties
how i can resist

Odessa seems nice

The only reason I can think of is that Ukrainians don't really like outsiders. You'll never be a Ukrainian if you were not born there.

However, it seems like a great place with lots of beautiful, non degenerate women. Good luck user and God speed.

t. butthurt mutt from third world Walmatica

>Greek
>White

Wow. As an American, I could not even imagine what it's like to be a puppet of Israel. America is the land of the free and the home of the brave. We would never mold our entire foreign and domestic policies around appeasing these sneering, scheming jews.
Nope.

Canada is an Israeli puppet state and Trudeau is an effeminate, bottom bitch jew puppet.

gib ukraine milk

Attached: Alina Chair2.webm (768x576, 2.85M)

lucky user.

Cause you have to learn Russian or Ukrainian. Takes a long time and a lot of effort. Also, aside from the women there is nothing to do there. Ukrainians are not people you wanna be friends with. They have low IQ and knows nothing about the world.

it's a failed state ruleb by oligarchs, mafia, former national KGB and other things, with poor standard of living corruption, low wages etc.
Just like Russia, but no nukes, no big army, much more poor (and Russian GDP is smaller than one in Texas afair).
Population is fleeing the country, we took like 1,5mil Ukrainians or soomething.

Which is funny because they (as much as they are polonized russians and russified poles) fought fiercely to not be a part of big, multiethnic country with Poland and maybe Belarus, and ended as fuccboi for Muscovians and Jews.

Attached: 1566482588805.webm (640x360, 1.64M)

those tits are fake and gay

>airhead Ukranian
She's an airhead for not wanting you besides your money? More likely that you are utterly unfuckable male trash.

Seen a video of a Brit sex migrant to Ukraine. He was the most cringeworthy sight to behold. I'm amazed that Ukro women even can feign sympathy for those bottom-of-the-barrel faggots.

war

It's a shame when you think about it. In 1991 there was a time when Russia was flat on it's back, united it would be possible to get more land and maybe secure some heavier industry and weapons from faling USSR.

But hey- at least they can worship Bandera freely and have GDP on African tier.

Attached: 1563711391962.webm (640x640, 2.86M)

YAS UKRAINE IS THE BEST PLACE TO COOOOOM

Attached: 1568772337175.jpg (238x212, 10K)

>Ukrainian women

Go ahead, donate 50% of all your shit to a succubus.
They are all fine and dandy and perfect wives until they get you in the trap and eat away your soul and finances, when you are spent, they jump to the next thirsty idiot like you.
Cant believe how retarded people are for falling for the ukrainian women meme.

Roll

Eastern Europe and all slav countries are not a place for limpdick mutts.

Your reddit tier forced meme isn't working just give up

t. coomer

Attached: 156859740.png (724x469, 314K)

They have a Jewish comedian as their current president.

Ti piace il meme coomer ti fa ridere coomer è divertente guarda la sua faccia e i suoi occhi

t. refugee coomer

UH UH UH UH UH UH NAAAAAHHHHHHHH
I'MMMM COOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGG AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH (in Finnish)

Attached: 1569016679230.png (878x740, 117K)

why does this faggot spam this stupid thread every day.
Even worse than that, why do I keep coming to this shithole site?

>>not many dudes

That's a myth invented by Ukrainian women themselves to use as an excuse to be with foreigners. Among the young population it's naturally balanced.
But still, Ukrainian women will still use this excuse regardless, so not like reality matters.

Attached: ukraine-population-pyramid-2016.gif (610x425, 61K)

biden owns their electric coop

That webm is perfect

Yea except I’m American and speak Spanish and Russian

10/10 virgin

Attached: Yuliia.jpg (1080x1080, 134K)

Where from?

Probably another American.

Does Ukraine have radiation fallout from Chernobyl?

5 for face, 1 for body

HIV

Do Americans really move out there/

But the Ukraine is full of feminists.

Attached: Ukrainian women.jpg (2048x1362, 435K)

they have AIDS but not T I G E R S

Attached: TIGERS.png (333x304, 139K)

Attached: 1516412649434.jpg (1280x904, 295K)

>>Inexpensive country/weak currency
This is 'get your tits out good goy girls' Jew Feminism, please note the heavy makeup, female bodily expectations, shaved armpits, willingness to flash tits publicly. Is this not anti-Feminism?

If you’re looking for perfect user, it doesn’t exist.

They're the #2 kike slaves after America so you'll fit in senpai

>1568851653855.jpg
>(((hwite)))

I'm a Canadian in Lviv. You guys have no idea, the girls are way better than any ideas you may have. It's actually stupid how many good looking girls there are

In these threads there is usually one American who lives in Russia or Ukraine, not really surprised there is one in Serbia too.

I think these girls are mostly protesting the sex industry in Ukraine but I'm not sure. There's a lot of it in Kiev

Serbia is very cheap, you can rent places for $400 and even in areas that aren't the best its still pretty safe

actually you can rent places for a lot less. My friend is paying $160 for an apartment in a decent location

the middle one an hero'd

what are you doing there? are they easy?

Love this meme

can you use English there, or did you have to learn the language?

Attached: 011588777.jpg (926x1190, 1.83M)

Another day the same thread, mods ffs do something

Attached: days.jpg (576x434, 77K)

I came here to no life WoW lol. I wouldn't date me right now. And then I'm starting up my gold farm. All I know is that on any given day, as I walk down the street I see the girl of my dreams over and over and over to the point that it gets a lil bit ridiculous

he's escaping the cops after cutting off the balls of his neighbors dog, stabbing it to death, and dumping the body in a back alley.

Why are you do pathetic mate?

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/RJ+BCT8h/EI/7qn85x/4og==/page/5/

>This is 'get your tits out good goy girls' Jew Feminism, please note the heavy makeup, female bodily expectations, shaved armpits, willingness to flash tits publicly. Is this not anti-Feminism?
Nah, this is body-positive, feminine feminism. It's quite common. You don't have to be a hairy butch lesbian to be a feminist.

>the middle one an hero'd
Sauce? She has the prettiest face. Nice nips too.

>I came here to no life WoW lol. I wouldn't date me right now. And then I'm starting up my gold farm.

WTF

So basically you're just trolling, be it here or IRL.

When I was in Croatia and Serbia, everyone seemed to know English.. just about everyone. Since coming to Ukraine it seems few do but most youth know a little. If you want to make friends or get a girlfriend, learning some Ukrainian or Russian will go a long way(depending on the province). I have a friend who's looking into courses for me

You're naive and reek of a white knight, it's the same kind of feminism everywhere. And I can assure you that very few feminists in Ukraine/Russia wear heavy makeup, it's a coincidence that 2 out of 5 specimens in that pic do.