How is Stalin remembered in Russia? Hero or villain?

How is Stalin remembered in Russia? Hero or villain?

Attached: young_Stalin_1.jpg (1174x1600, 263K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rarehistoricalphotos.com/young-stalin-1894-1919/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De-Stalinization
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kike propaganda portrays him as a hero for defeating le ebil nazis who were trying to free Russians from bolshevism.

>trying to free Russians from bolshevism.
kek

Attached: russians.png (723x568, 80K)

The Germans certainly had a paternalistic attitude towards Russians but they were nowhere near as genocidal as the Jews.

Nice try fag

Attached: wp-content%2Fuploads%2F2016%2F03%2Fstalin-11.jpg%2Foriginal.jpg (1200x1737, 202K)

It wasn't a paternalistic attitude they thought them inferior. You honestly think the Germans had good intentions in mind for the native Russians? They were seeking to colonize eastern territories at the cost of the Slavs see how they treated the Poles for example.

I lived in Russia for a couple years.
A lot of the older people view him in a positive light, whereas a majority of the younger people don’t really care, with a minority of them hating him.
At least that’s how I took it.

That picture was taken ten years later retard people age.

>10 years later
>looks younger
Ok fag

Depends, old boomers that had soviet education love him. Roasties and ANTIFA love him. Zoomers dgaf about him, but on average he is more so considered a positive figure. Even though he was a genocidal maniac.

What do Russians think of Georgians?

He does not look younger there retard. Refer to
rarehistoricalphotos.com/young-stalin-1894-1919/
The picture in the OP is from 1901 and the picture you posted is from 1911. Here is another pic from 1911 taken by the Imperial police he looks much more haggard and older.

Attached: young_Stalin_9.jpg (1600x1135, 113K)

Mixed, mostly hero.
He's OK guy, if we had more rulers like him maybe world would've seen ww3, because it was the only way for Soviets to win the cold war.

He was selected as the best ruler in our history by the polls a few years ago
Libfaggots and kikes hate him with passion for obvious reasons
Personally i think he was a weak faggot, he should have been much stronger than he actually was
Not replacing chechens - gass them to death in the wagons heading to central asia
Not creating east germany - depopulation of it and placing russians there
Also should have taken persia while at war, hokkaido and others
Same with every single country under our control - death to all enemy filth, repopulation by russians
And other things like government enforced reproduction programs for the new population to occupy the lands, a post-first period pre-menopause female which is not pregnant is a criminal and should be placed in a reproduction prison for insemination and birthgiving, more assassinations of foreign leaders and key science\development, covert sabotage, subversion and more, more, more

The attitude used to be generally bad but it is slowly improving among those who care due to comparison with current Russia leadership.

Trotskyists and those jews who were deemed rootless cosmopolitans hate him. They hate him simply because he overthrew their grandparents and was waking up to the JQ. they dont hate him for his crimes to non-jews. Liberal jews hate him. You can find communist babushka fans but on the whole Russians are negative to Stalin

I didn't know Macao had its own flag

And now because of your honesty you must report to gulag.

Attached: 96F5DF2C-51D2-46D7-B9E8-D52FE4C11030.jpg (400x400, 27K)

yea brother

this is rasputin not stalin

Hottie

Depemds on wno you ask in russia. Ethnic russians or kikes.

I have pictures of my wall with Stalin. Goodbye Jow Forumstards Hitler got raped by him

Domt forget that he was in the way pf the war effort during WWII and the war cpuld have ended earlier without that kike. For the. Enefit of the russian people nonetheless.

>How is Stalin remembered in Russia? Hero or villain?

Chad

What a God

Germany attacked Russia

Who is that? It sure isn't Stalin.

It is

The more bulgarians I meet the more I think your "people" and "country" should be wiped off the face of the earth.

First of all, rare. Welcome to the collection. Now, on topic, average lifespan in RU is ~70 today, and his reign ended 67 years ago. His legacy was literally erased (like he also literally erased his close people) after his death in the process of de-Stalinization:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De-Stalinization

Nobody gives a shit about him for a long time. Just some uneducated fools that continue his cult of personality based on their perceptions of what he was. Which he wasn't. Largely irrelevant.

Attached: 1553664371385.jpg (1840x1227, 178K)

Attached: 1551781457350.png (750x523, 347K)

based

why would you think German colonization needs to be a zero sum game at the cost of the Russians?

It would have been the best thing that could have happened to those lands and had great precedent

Attached: 1932-ethnic-german-minorities.jpg (2070x1636, 892K)

kkekk

Jaques Mesrine reminds me of Stalin if Stalin never became a politician

Attached: 000_Par415807-692.jpg (300x378, 23K)