White man murders Bangladeshi immigrant during Florida robbery

How do whities explain this savagery?

>Man arrested for murder during robbery at Bradenton smoke shop

>BRADENTON, Fla. (WWSB) - A 20-year-old man has been arrested and charged with second degree murder after a robbery at a Bradenton smoke shop.

>Amado Alexander Zeppi was taken into custody by deputies from the Manatee County Sheriff’s Office, who say evidence places Zeppi at the scene and as the person who shot and killed 23-year-old Mohammed Hamed during a robbery at the Green Galaxy Smoke Shop on the 3000 block of 1st Street West around 11pm Tuesday.

>Deputies were called the smoke shop Tuesday night after being called by Hamed’s brother, who said he was checking in on the business’s remote video surveillance and could see two people with guns pointed at his brother and his brother on the ground.

>Deputies rushed to the scene and established a perimeter. Inside the smoke shop, they found Hamed dead. Images from the surveillance system show the suspects were armed with an SKS rifle and a bayonet.

mysuncoast.com/2019/09/19/man-arrested-murder-during-robbery-bradenton-smoke-shop/

Attached: smoke-shop-murder[1].jpg (1080x704, 80K)

>white

Hell yeah

>How do whities explain this savagery?
Meth

good job all pakis are trash tier scum

Yes, like it or not, he is white. He has an Italian name with an Anglicized middle name. That's classic American white.

>>Amado Alexander Zeppi
ah a classic anglo saxon name. His family probably landed right on Plymouth rock

>White
Kek, the memes write themselves.

Attached: bbc.jpg (741x649, 51K)

/thread

>Arab murders paki

>white
Fuck off

>italians
>white

whites are dangerous, stay away from them

>Anglicized middle name.
>Alexander
Greek

based beaner

>HAS AN ITALIAN NAME
>DURRRR HE'S FULLY ITALIAN

He looks like a spic.

Attached: 1517446466486.png (458x402, 65K)

which one is supposed to be the white one?

The Greek name is Alexandros. The Italian/Spanish is Alejandro. The Anglo version is Alex/Alexander.

it was an argie who did the needfull.

Thanks user

Attached: f7ffc9c6ab421d883293c0146c08ca8d.jpg (350x500, 35K)

this.

When you gonna care about the 10+ niggers killed every weekend in Chicago? How about the 2 niggers who killed a 9 year old? Probably the same time Jow Forums will... pro tip: NEVER

kek

That's a spic

I would prefer that Americans drop the White racial label, and just stick with European, and create a new Middle Eastern/North African category.

>How do whities explain this savagery?
Problems occur from over-zealous anti-discrimination laws. For example:

14-year Old Girl Charged with Racial Abuse After Complaining About Child Rape by Local Muslims
Police fear being called racist or discriminatory by muslims.

Attached: 14 Year-old Girl Charged with Racial Abuse After Complaint About Rape by muslims.png (865x1927, 953K)

Which of them is the white man?

I love the white people ain't perfect threads. We know that. All of us here think our fellow whites are pretty bad. Now, imagine how fucking bad niggers are if whitey ain't that great. White Supremacy doesn't mean your think white people are perfect. It just means you think they are better and if low-IQ niggers can't figure that out it just proves that white people are smarter.

>white

Whites are extinct. Can't be white.

>Which of them is the white man?
If the media publishes the story, it generally will be the white man being accused of the crime. I've noticed that pattern with my local city newspaper. But it has a self-admitted "liberal" editor, so it's no wonder. She claims to be unbiased, but as soon as she took over, the stories all changed to be "happy" stories. Crime reporting dropped to very little to none in whole issues. The section in each paper listing crimes was deleted. If there are crimes reported, it will be things like the police being accused of assault (current story).

And for the first time I've ever seen, the front page even had LGBT events in articles there. How is that front page news when on the 3rd page are genuine community issues? The newspaper is probably trying to shift how the public perceives minority crime (there is NONE) and if you mention anything about it, then it is easier to be accused of racism since that person will be accused of "Where's the Proof?" and there will be no published news stories or published statistics to point to. Indirect censorship by the SJW editor in charge of my local newspaper's article selection and location.

Attached: Media Bias on news it selects to report.jpg (601x794, 319K)