JEWS ARE SEETHING THAT CANDACE OWENS WAS AT THE ADL HEARING AGAIN!!!!

twitter.com/TwitterMoments/status/1175139731627266049

Attached: file.png (1226x1356, 1.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/SuriusVsVodka/status/1150104469281153031
youtu.be/-_swtbIi2F0?t=165
culttture.com/2019/candace-owens-marries-george-farmer-at-a-star-studded-wedding/
americans4justice.wordpress.com/2013/01/30/atrocities-committed-by-african-american-from-1900-to-1964/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: file.png (1142x370, 89K)

Attached: file.png (1068x866, 602K)

Dems are racists

Attached: file.png (1096x566, 146K)

Attached: file.png (1126x416, 102K)

The kkkikes really don’t like their narrative being destroyed over and over again. Too bad they only have a singular narrative they keep trying to repeat.

She's controlled opposition and there's no country called white.

Cope. Trump is gonna win all 50 states in 2020 thanks to Jews, the media and democrats. You don't know how much damage to yourselves you're doing.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-04 at 6.30.06 PM.png (1195x832, 523K)

They call him Tony Poz for short

this
no more fucking bootlicking le based kike plants

shes a fucking nigger

>California and Illinois going red

Okay dude.

>meme flag
>nigger
You're the reason Trump wins everything.

Attached: EEm0DwXXoAA2ISz.jpg_large.jpg (1152x2048, 287K)

tfw no redpilled cute black gf

Twitter is more wigger than MySpace

She is really great for a negress

THATS GOING TO BE A YIKES FROM ME DAWG

Actually...
California COULD EASILY GO RED if Trump takes the popular vote.
It would be automatic.
That’s how it could happen, faggot.

CA going red is about as likely as you having sex.

Oh look! The shill said it again! Whatcha gonna do next? Call someone an incel? A mutt? That's all you can do because you're nothing but a failure.

is that Willie D from the Geto Boys?

Is he? I don't know.

Attached: file.png (2292x862, 1.72M)

>leftie hipsters moving away fron the mess they created
>blacks voting not dem

Its that easy. The first part has alread happened, they are now a dissipated minority across red states

twitter.com/SuriusVsVodka/status/1150104469281153031

Attached: file.png (1068x816, 279K)

Unless they decide to let their votes go to the National popular winner, California will always be blue. 2/3 of its population is nonwhite. You don't come back from that.

California will stay blue for the rest of US history. It is the testing ground for libs policies. Source: Cali fag
>inb4 shill nigger

I disavow Candace's extremist rhetoric.

youtu.be/-_swtbIi2F0?t=165

It really won't. The fact you had to say "inb4 shill nigger" is because you're a filthy zionist kike whose watching their power slip away. How does it feel being unable to influence anymore?

Attached: Young Blacks doing better(1).png (1300x940, 213K)

Attached: file.png (1120x282, 66K)

Fuck that nigger. We don't need shit from her. We need moar dead niggers.

I mean, it's meme at this point, but she's not wrong. Are pickup trucks full of skinheads shooting up hoods or are SUVs full of gang banging hood rats? The ratio is literally 0:infinity.

Attached: 1350213250273.jpg (1280x1024, 590K)

>nigger
>we
>we

Attached: 1551298632686s.jpg (124x125, 3K)

>nigga stole my trike

>lack of masculinity
I bet she actually said something about lack of fathers and Newsweek had to clean it up for mass consumption because pointing out most niggers are bastards is wrong think even if it's true

Yup. Definitely had to do with fatherlessness.

I thought it was a meme, but when niggers do admit the real problems they get bashed by the left.

Because the democrats and kikes are the real racists. They keep racism and identity politics alive because they NEED IT.

Why does this coon Candance keep presenting herself as a good faith speaker for black american well being? First, she is a immigrant, not ados. Second, she has never been apart of the black american community or wanted too since immigrating here. She has only ever associated/befriended whites.

Which brings me to the main point, you can't present your criticism of the black community as being born out of a genuine concern for your people when in your personal life all you do is just live with whites & worship whites while having zero interaction with your so called people..

She literally has no stake in ados communities. Like, you don't live in the black american community or interact with it. And she's fucking married to a white man she met after two weeks, that's how thirsty she is to be bred by a white guy.

And she knows she going to raise her white fathered kids away with from any Black American communities and indoctrinate them with the same white worshiping attitudes so they too can grow up and breed with whites. And then she wants to act to the world that "Black Americans" is her people, FUCK OFF.

And this self-hatting behavior is what you keep seeing over and over with black immigrants. They come to this country and present themselves as being ados while being from Africa or the Caribbeans, and the moment they get here all they do is constantly shit on ados in front of white people, and then they eventually end up breeding with white people.

Its all about their hatred for being black and their deep desire to have their blackness eroded with white genes which they worship as being superior. This is why i'm not voting for dems anymore, I'm done with them importing boatloads of white worshiping bedwenches that would go as far to re-establish slavery if it meant they got to get fucked by a white guy and bare his spawn.

>coon
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA Seething dem shills can't handle candace.

Why wouldnt someone hate being black? Knowing most of your people are evil murderous monsters would make anyone hate themselves.

Attached: 1509074591840.png (1123x1122, 930K)

It'd be great if we could clone Candace, spread her genetics around in the black community, help raise up those motherfuckers.

Take your meds, schizo

These people are disgusting racists.

How many of them called Justin Trudea's blackface makeup "brownface" or just "makeup"?

>Take your meds, schizo
One day you'll realize you wasted so much time shilling on Jow Forums for a lost cause. Everything you try fails or backfires and Trumps agenda moves forward. How do you cope at night?

take YOURE schizo, meds

ALL 3 OF THESE FUCKING PEOPLE ARE JEWS. ALL 3.

Attached: file.png (1082x868, 259K)

Attached: baizuo.jpg (131x152, 9K)

Absolutely based and she's 100% right

That makes no sense

I watched her live. She said something about most blacks growing up in fatherless homes.

Attached: Candace Owens.png (1000x563, 548K)

>Ms. Owens
>Ms.
hnnnng

based
nigger

Attached: 1568353410538.jpg (670x573, 69K)

Attached: Candavec Owens 2.png (1024x683, 569K)

Naturally. The left wants to keep all the blacks on their slave plantation.

>black people have white privilege

That’s Candace Farmer!

Black people like these give me hope that there's a possibility for the coexistence of black and white states. Not mixed-race states of course. In a world without the Jews.

Fuck she's so hot

I want to make 75% white babies with her

There is no coexistence, Candace like all high IQ niggers wants to kill all white people as justice for her retarded people's enslavement n shiet.

>immigrant, not ados.
What? When did she immigrate here?

Attached: 78987978978.jpg (497x328, 24K)

>There is no coexistence, Candace like all high IQ niggers wants to kill all white people as justice for her retarded people's enslavement n shiet.
>meme flag
kys

>Leftists: "Whiteness doesn't exist!"
>Also Leftists: "Whites should pay for slavery reparitions.."

what a disgusting nigger, not just for being a nigger, also for being a traitor to her race

Wrong. She's high IQ, she can get along with us just fine.

Are you stupid?

Fine, if she wants to be a self hating, white worshiping uncle tom than go ahead. I just want her to stop pretending like she gives a shit about black americans or that she see's them as her people when every night she goes home every night to suck a white man off while he probably calls her a dirty nigger after her nuts on her face. And like the mentally broken bedwench that she is, she gets off on it. Again, its just not honest, and that's the issue.

Like, how she is gonna pretend she cares about black americans and issues they have when she went out of her to deliberately be bred with a white man. She presents her self as caring and loving black people but she did everything to make sure her kids won't be black? Its all an act, she shits on black americans for white acceptance because she hates herself, that's all. I just want her to admit it and stop speaking for black americans when she is a self hating immigrant.

You guys don't even try anymore.

seethe more shills. Showing the same contempt blue checkmarks are showing to candace on twitter isn't a good look. It gives you away. You're so scared of blacks voting for Trump. You should be.

Infinitely based

Literately got BTFO

Attached: 9ab.gif (320x320, 3.58M)

Black privilege is right wing white guys needing a black woman to stand up for their racial interests.

Seething

That's actually racist, huh.

The left wants to use them as a vehicle to eliminate the existing power vacuum.
>"Y-you're arguing in bad faith!"
Codeword for "not being dumb enough for believing in dumb left-wing talking points. Black immigrants don't believe in your bullshit because you parrot debunked lies from television. What she states is backed by statistics. You're not being killed en masse by law enforcement nor Klansmen, it's by other niggers.

Being a jew means trying to inject race into everything and pitting "identities" against each other to divide and manipulate populations. People are waking up and this won't stop Avi.

Some of you stupid fuckers don't get it yet. You need the black population if you think you will ever save this country. You can still have a semi ethnic focused state which betters the lives of black and white Americans. It can be done. When they realize they can have their own Wakanda and who the real enemy is, we all win

Daily reminder that Jews at the Leo Frank factory tried to blame a black guy

Its as if he is evolving in front of your very eyes, This cannot end well. Vote or dont vote, this isnt some municipal power grab where these cunts have re-districted their hood into oblivion. Blacks have zero power on the national level and they know it. If they better themselves great, if not, great.

Yeah, at the last black meeting we voted Owens to be a spokeslady. She's doing a fine job speaking for all of us and doesn't come off at all as a silly cunt thirsting for white dick.

I think she’s right to a point. Now inspect her interpretation of Black America. They have their own joderia. However anyone calling it for what it is, is called presumptuous. The refugee states of Haiti, Trinidad and Guyanas have turned into massive humanitarian aid scandal. Perhaps on par or worse than Israel. Why is this? Black America complained it was all to itself. Meanwhile their racketeering has become an invasion far worse than Mexicans in the US. And before they curse any Latin American country, they exceeded the US safe walking rights to Africa. Not even sailing rights. It means they want to walk to Mexico to Panama to Guyana to the horn of Brazil and take a boat back. Under these false pretenses proximity is everything. Now if you stop this way of thinking it’s like holding them captive. You get it?

You forget that blacks are tribal even if one is smart it will still side with "da cause" regardless of the moral consequences. Malcolm wanted to kill white people despite being an intelligent negro.

Attached: .png (720x563, 282K)

We dont need blacks nor did we ever need them either, they can all go to Africa and stay there forever.

Isn't that what all your fellow leftist women do?

Attached: 5816134D-835C-45F4-AABB-8ECDF7EB39E9(1).jpg (513x767, 51K)

fuck off kike there is nothing wrong with the african american community. I would not only let my daughter date a black man but I hope she does find one. They are much better than most soft white guys

Jews are mad because she married a White guy named Farmer.

culttture.com/2019/candace-owens-marries-george-farmer-at-a-star-studded-wedding/

Clearly you are wrong, just look at what she is doing.

Heaven forbid that Candace wants her child to have a father.

You believe that it's about skin color instead of the behavior of that demographic. She dislikes them not because they look brown, but because they neglect to distance themselves from negative stereotypes that drag them down. Rather being ashamed and striving to improve, they would rather accuse critics of being "uncle toms" and coons.

Before JFK died and the Jews totally took over Blacks were doing well

Attached: cd922e63-daac-4999-a77a-569a33de6344.jpg (1065x826, 139K)

I heard the "couldn't articulate" the dude just screamed at her every time she started to talk about bringing jobs back like in the 50-60s
DEY WUZ HANGIN US FROM DEY TREES
>we don't need to bring back the racism just go back to when-
SHEEET U DUMB

and abortions, but who is wants to that their soundbyte?

oy fucking vey. she is funded by kikes (ill give you that) from Prager U but your post reeks of JIDF

The Jews don't want social cohesion. They want everyone against each other while they plunder from us all.

Attached: 02080familyblackhistory2.jpg (2000x1431, 536K)

After elevating her fellow retarded kin she will then want them to kill the crackers as payback. The only thing that stops niggers from starting a race war is their very low intelligence they can only kill white people in random impulsive burst their brains cant handle long term strategic killing.

>muh based niggers

STFU

americans4justice.wordpress.com/2013/01/30/atrocities-committed-by-african-american-from-1900-to-1964/

Have sex.

These beast attack asians, spics, arabs, pajeets and so on in America even when jews tell them only to hit whitey. That shows niggers cannot coexist with non niggers period they are just tribal feral savages.