Daily reminder

Daily reminder.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-135012_Brave.jpg (1080x863, 230K)

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/verse/en/Leviticus 20:13
reddit.com/r/Christianity/wiki/modbio
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Every single person in that forum is Protestant.

So true. That is so true

>fags
>my brothers
kek

IS AN ABOMINATION

IOW, Christianity = Sodomy

Does this guy know that he is not loving his brother supporting his sin? He is going straight to hell. Sodomy is a sin.

But my brother isnt a faggot.

The whole point of Christianity is not to hate the sinner. The sin on the other hand, can be looked down upon by dint of its being a sin.

Not a Christian but i know this basic shit.

Why the fuck i am with a commie memeflag.

Good thing I'm not Christian.

Isn't there something about sodomites in there....

Attached: 1567288669577m.jpg (1024x897, 98K)

You can be a Christian and do anything you want to do.
Welcome to Christian liberty.

Attached: 1568224453608.png (1820x1082, 638K)

well you don't have to hate gays to stone them

Current pope is a fag enabler. What’s your point?
>1 post by this id
Daily reminder that op is homosex

I don't hate gays. I feel sorry for them. Repent of your sin and come to Christ.

>what is leviticus 18 and 20?
Try harder faggot. Sage in all fields

I keep indulgences in bulk, just in case. When the apocalypse comes, just never stop sinning and washing away the guilt until jesus comes for me.

You're right, I'm Agnostic and dislike homosexuality but not gays individually.

You can't be a Christian and hate the gays? Bullshit. Yes you can. Show me a single time in Christian theology that sodomy was viewed as anything less than abhorrent. Oh wait, it's reddit. Fuck off kike OP.

>religious hypocrites
You mean the pharisees, AKA jews?

Anyway, maybe it'll work on you memes aside, he's sorta right. Hate the sin not the sinner, you can't help being gay, but you can help yourself from not sticking it in some dude's pooper. It's our actions that define us, as he implies, but it goes both ways doesn't it?

Daily reminder you do not have to hate sinners and you can still send them to god.

Non-Christians are not our "brothers". That is where people get it confused.

Until people understand pic related they can never even begin to see what is happening.

Attached: Screenshot_33.jpg (700x511, 183K)

God did destroy Sodom and Gomorra .

Does this also apply to Trump supporters or is it still okay to be Christian and hate them?

if one sees an autistic kid, does one hate them? i hate degeneracy which is another thing

So did God commit a homophobic hate crime when he destroyed Sodom and Gomorrah? FUCKING BASED

brother refers to fellow christians in context, not ass fuckers.

Why would I hate sick people? They need help, just like any other person with a serious illness.

Big think.
biblegateway.com/verse/en/Leviticus 20:13

To any and all followers of Christ...

The cosmic battle of good and evil is soon coming upon us. Lucifer's campaign is in full throttle as evidenced by the degeneration of life as we know. Sin and evil has infiltrated every aspect of our lives. Followers of Christ are under attack and soon will targets of evil men. We dont need gangs, internet groups, or or the military. What we need is a Christian Defense Forve to protect our brothers and sisters.

I hereby present to you the 1st modern day Christian battle campaign "THE WHITE HORSE".

No longer will be under attack from evil men, blasphemers, and those who reject our creator.

We will become stronger by the day. The world is attempting to limit our reach and leave us voiceless.

Here is our answer....

Fight for something that MATTERS!

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war." REV 19:11

ONWARD MY FELLOW WHITE HORSES!!!!!!!

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190920_165432780.jpg (1057x1024, 227K)

Except Christcucks actually do believe this Jewish dogshit.

>and hates HIS BROTHER

And who is my brother?
>John 1:12 But as many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God, even to those who believe in His name,
>John 12 “Who is my mother, and who are my brothers?” Pointing to his disciples, he said, “Here are my mother and my brothers. 50 For whoever does the will of my Father in heaven is my brother and sister and mother.”

Can gays be Christian?
>Romans 1 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
>28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenien

Gays are not my brothers. I hate gays with righteous hatred, same as the Lord.
If they convert, they will be my brothers like Paul speaks of in 1 Cor 13.

Attached: 1565027267977.jpg (499x499, 42K)

This. OP is literally retarded
Saged and hidden

>implying it's hate to point out their fetish is not as valid as family creation and reproductive sex
>implying sexual urges developed not for the purposes of perpetuating as a species rather than a cheap tool for pleasure in another man's shitter

>Mexico is something like 95% catholic
>Mexico frowns upon faggotry
>Libs can’t say shit about it because muhh diversity
>Islam is right about women 2.0

Based

But how do you explain that even Jesus hated some people?
You are a great sinner because you are attempting to distort the gospel.
May you meet your maker very soon.

Not approving of behavior is not hate.

>fag-enabler quotes from the corrupt ESV

right on cue

God I hate people like this

I doubt jesus was a fan of Jews after being crucified.

>You shall not lie with a male as with a woman; it is an abomination
>If a man lies with a male as with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination; they shall surely be put to death; their blood is upon them.

Me and my brother get along just fine. Others, not so much.

You are sick fucks. Mentally deficient

I don't hate gays. I don't go around bashing their skulls in or harassing them when they are doing things unrelated to faggotry. But I point out how self-destructive and societally destructive faggotry is, how gay "marriage" is no equal to actual marriage, and somehow that is called hate.

It is only hate if you define hate as not enabling faggotry.

we don't hate, we reject their behavior

But this thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate.
Revelation 2:6 KJV

Literally from the mouth of Jesus himself, he hates. The idea that God doesn't hate anyone is hippy garbage

12,000 upvotes on a Christianity forum. That means probably over 15,000 people went out of their way to agree. You are all wrong.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-143303_Brave.jpg (1080x1073, 339K)

reddit.com/r/Christianity/wiki/modbio
at least 8 out of 20 mods are roman catholic
I count 2 eastern orthodox
There are exactly zero evangelical moderators

We should suppose that the userbase is roughly similar to this representation

Attached: cathofags.png (1700x1353, 276K)

>Mexico frowns upon faggotry
Maybe some years ago. The globohomo is entering in full fucking force. It's so depressing.