Eugenically Desirable Women

we must breed the best, strongest, and most intelligent women, Jow Forums.

also fun fact: eugenics was actually widely practiced in the US up to until around 1950. most people supported it and believed in selectively breeding the most intelligent, most beautiful children. I wonder (((what))) happened?

BTW, this page is from a book called "Heredity and You", if anyone can find a pdf pls link it to me

Attached: b47wy0hfxu831.jpg (600x647, 78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/You-heredity-Amram-Scheinfeld/dp/B000855A5W
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>women
>high intelligence
cringe pic, and didn't read the post

Attached: 1546940949018.png (1000x1000, 77K)

the women on the left become the women on the right after they get pregnant a few times.

Correct. People with low IQ do not deserve to breed. Overpopulation is one of the biggest issues we face as a species. The Jews have cucked us to Africa. We've given them so much financial aid that now they are out breeding us. Natural selection should have served its purpose.

t. brainlet

>triggered faggot is unable to counter my statement
Cope some more nigger

>ample waist
That's low E. The main estrogen marker is the hip to waist ratio.

This is merely the difference between "cute" and "sexy."

All food does not taste the same. It only makes sense for the parts of our brains responsible for responding to beautiful stimuli to perceive certain beautiful stimuli as different.

Found the virgin .

Hips don't magically get wider and IQs don't magically increase.

Attached: brainlet.jpg (625x773, 60K)

>clearly unable to form a coherent thought
>resorts to using images to ineffectively communicate anything substantial
I know you're triggered because your family would not be allowed to breed under such a policy.

Attached: Merchant Sloth.jpg (1066x1044, 416K)

>your family would not be allowed to breed under such a policy.
Try having sex, incel

Attached: brainlet2.jpg (588x823, 39K)

That is actually dysgenics. Beauty is a good thing. Most of those traits are questionable.

Your pic is pseudo-scientific crap that implies attractive people can't be intelligent or strong. Considering that overall genetic health affects beauty as well as IQ, its clear that that is not the case.

Basically convincing yourself that stocky strong featured nerds are the ideal women, is you coping.

The ideal women has a beautiful neotenic face, wide hips relative to waist, a healthy amount of muscle mass, and moderate intelligence (because too high of an IQ is not evolutionarily successful).

>projects his shortcomings onto strangers via the internet
I don't have to try NEET

Attached: 0EF63AFC-0CBB-4FAE-9A84-B74EF01BEDAB.jpg (474x414, 38K)

Based Agathaposter

Not fat, the rest is cherrypicking, don't forget to kys

Cope harder for your ugly gfs fagets. Beauty IS health. Beautiful people are even more likely to be more intelligent.

I'd rather fuck traps then the ''''women'''' on the right.
This is why greece and rome fell, women need to be beautiful not ugly.
education >> genetics

Large variety of genetics is what is desireable.
So long as you keep it in your race.
Racemixing is genuine disgenics.

lol wrong
wifes tits shrank back to AAs after first kid

Hips do get wider during pregnancy and permanently, user. The hormone Relaxin softens muscles and bones which can be widened during the pregnancy.

Attached: 1542304412270.jpg (368x407, 19K)

This

Attached: 1568951399662.gif (340x223, 1.99M)

Roastie vs Mommy

Most of the people you see with wide hips don't have wide pelvis bones, they're just skinny people with layers of fat.

Based. Come home white man

Attached: 1568944449177m.jpg (935x1024, 71K)

hnnnng

Genetics are important but OP's eugenic girl actually has terrible genetics

Damn. She'd make a good baby incubator. How much?

I want to impregnate her

Based bong. Now sterilize the uggo brits.

>wanting the mindless bimbo who does nothing but act like a hood ornament all day and eventually leaves you for a deeper wallet
>not wanting the smart prairie woman who can properly take care of and raise your kids while you're in town taking care of business and isn't going to put up with snake-oil bullshit knocking at the door.
The absolute state of masculinity these days.

Attached: 0ec3d0f502c8f1f7a7b58ab9bd8db6e3.jpg (736x566, 75K)

I'm quite sure she would be on the retarded side. She is retarded AND fat.

Based

Exactly. Women can be both attractive and have good genetic traits, intelligence, feminine features, and nurturing instincts.

Attractiveness is a sign of good nutrition and genetic material. Attractiveness translates into symmetry, good genes, and nutrition. Don't go for a stocky 6/10.

I think having maternal instincts, human levels of IQ (> 90 points) and no annoying or debilitating mental illnesses (sociopathy, psychopathy,...) is the minimum to have children.

She may have wide hip bones but she is fat as well and has disgusting flab hanging off her. THIS is what healthy wide hips look like.

Attached: 1568912993349.jpg (615x756, 66K)

>The Social Stacy vs the Eugenics Eunice

You're all retards. Women vary in intelligence just like men.

That pic is wrong. Beauty is an indicator of health, ie good genes. The real issue is that most people don't care about intelligence all that much.

Lol. Women can be good at trying hard at something and memorization but independent thought and creativity are masculine traits only. “Smart” women are just high tier drones.

>Actually thinks genetic inheritance is such a simple matter or that women matter
Jack pls

Yes they do you bloody bafoon, you monkey wrench negro, you absolute dilute of intelligence.

There are intelligent women. They're rarely better than middling men but they exist. Unfortunately the really smart ones are 99% of the time completely batshit crazy. I think their intellect supercharges their emotional responses. Most are schizo or bipolar because they can't handle their own brainpower.

Find a girl with actual loyalty. Breed for loyalty above all else. Men can figure everything else out as long as we don't have to worry about these disloyal hoes.

That’s all liposuction, retard

Yes, but on a lower scale

Based. This is what peak female performance looks like.

Attached: 834057435743789.jpg (1080x720, 72K)

Okay, that's it
This is now an Agatha Appreciation Thread

Attached: 797979798.png (762x768, 491K)

imagine u get a 6'6 250 lbs mega chad and he impregantes a 6'3 200lbs masculine looking women, would his son be even more chadder?

So essentially marry a Jew? Based and redpilled

>le shitskin eyes

lmao, Jow Forums loves a jew

>if anyone can find a pdf pls link it to me

amazon.com/You-heredity-Amram-Scheinfeld/dp/B000855A5W

Buy a copy for $4

Attached: 41YCNGfkEgL._SY279_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (498x281, 18K)

Is this some new trap that /pol worships now or?

Attached: B9A5F5AF-7D3B-4092-9FA2-0F5F76D97AC9.png (1080x1016, 1.79M)

>Hips don't magically get wider
Spotted the virgin.

>Yes they do you bloody bafoon, you monkey wrench negro, you absolute dilute of intelligence.

Attached: 1526509601960.jpg (225x224, 11K)

This is

Attached: 1567818686107.jpg (819x1024, 30K)

The point of the thread is so select the most intelligent women to get the most intelligent offspring.

Attached: Beyonce_Superbowl_Dat_Face.jpg (2304x3212, 665K)