He had a gun

And they are still crying unjustice. Fucking nogs.
When I see Twitter posts like this.... It... Makes me want to write something along the lines that "this nigger deserved it". Too bad I don't have an anonymous twitter account. twitter.com/NoFuucksGivenn/status/1174498450165121025?s=19

Would any of you fine gentlemen go on this post and troll them?

Attached: SmartSelect_20190920-134637_Twitter.jpg (1078x1263, 513K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IknAuxUwx7k
youtu.be/sXrOoODYPNE
jsonline.com/story/news/local/wisconsin/2019/06/23/mount-pleasant-officer-who-shot-tyrese-west-identified-eric-giese/1540772001/
jsonline.com/story/news/local/2019/09/18/mount-pleasant-officer-who-killed-tyrese-west-wont-charged/2367651001/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I don't know how to sockpuppet Twitter accounts lmao

>He had a gun..
...b-but muh 2A riiights!

what they do take his body home and tuck him into bed?

Yeah, his bike.

>.b-but muh 2A riiights!
Rights only apply to humans
Nigger lover

Imagine how satisfying it feels like to get two headshots on a nigger. BAM BAM-quick.

Attached: 1564028096428.png (625x573, 381K)

Attached: 1548949900402.jpg (577x349, 20K)

Awesome. A dead nigger. This pleases me

At last, he been made a good boy

I’m not even a cop and if you try to pull a gun on me you’re getting shot.

Let’s review, while it’s your right to own a firearm, you don’t have the right to draw down on people with it.

Goodified!

dat double tap doe

Seriously. Was that cop a former Navy Seal or something LOL

LOL they removed the body from the crime scene? I'd ask if they are retarded but

>Threaten officer with gun
>"He got shooten because dem bike lights!!!!"

Wouldn't you shoot your dick off trying to ride a bike with a pistol?

youtube.com/watch?v=IknAuxUwx7k

Attached: 73e.gif (300x300, 172K)

it keeps happening because it works
mama gets a phat settlement, then sends out another of her babby with a glock and a death wish

Attached: finger gun vs real gun.webm (640x360, 1.88M)

If pic related punched any of the niggers defending them, they wouldnt feel a thing shooting him down. Dont ever take the "feelings" of niggers as a genuine thing its just tribalistic instincts there no soul behind it.

>pull a gun on cops
>get shot

no U, spaz

them doublette tho.

Tight grouping.
He name cannot go unheard,
UNHEARD
N
H
E
A
R
D

youtu.be/sXrOoODYPNE

noice.

Remember when /b/ was good?

Attached: 1567965518154.jpg (800x450, 42K)

At least the no can go to hell bragging about being capped by Ofc. J. Wick

Attached: ccZ24nsxLHY.jpg (1080x1345, 177K)

God damn OP how do those boots taste. Pigs literally sit here and act like the stereotypical nigger, and you still want to take their dicks up your ass.

Attached: 5D43982D-87E3-41C4-8B93-C465258BB859.jpg (640x431, 56K)

>you don’t have the right to draw down on people with it.
Unless your a police officer then you can point firearms at anyone you want for any reason you can make up later.

>b
>good

you have to go back newfaf

b was never good, newfriend

Do you wave it around while you ride with one hand?

I hate when niggers do this
>Get stopped for a broken tail light
>Chimp out because 9 warrants
>Pull out a stolen gun
>Get shot
2 hours later
>My son who I love but never visited when he was in jail was shot
>He was killed for a broken tail light
>My PayPal is ...

That's some good shooting goddamn

I still go to /b/ once every couple of months, and the quickly leave wondering how many rate my dick threads do you really need.

Dem gummy bear boolit holes?
I’ve seen people shot in the head, cracks the skill and blows the back out. Fake and gay

we should make it illegal for cops to point guns at people.

but then we cant have police do the policing we will need a special police force to enforce the no point a gun rule. they may have to point guns at the police to make sure they dont point guns but then we probably wont want to have them pointing guns at people if if they are cops so maybe this is just retard talk

what are bodycams
no, you turn the safety on. please go to a range and use a gun so you can know these things.

Tldr?

Attached: 1567897176172m.jpg (1024x498, 56K)

Guys! Guys! I think I solved this case, the bike was stolen.

Attached: 1567549221535.jpg (660x525, 62K)

Not your personal army, faggot.

When the race war starts we'll know

Amen brother

Seriously wtf is up with that photo?

Why she hatin on us Ethiopians?

Do you actually believe nigger don't carry safety off, one in the hole.
Safety is for white boys

It's funny because it is true

Attached: KEK.jpg (820x529, 123K)

>when your new buddy cop actually turns out to be a government agent to ensure that you fulfill your responsibility as a law enforcer instead of Judge Dredd

Undercover undercover cops holy shit

It seems his mother wanted that photo posted so the world can see

>Ty'rese

what
the
fuck
were
parents
'thinking'?

Attached: 1555959895776.jpg (720x467, 67K)

That much is obvious, but where the hell was it taken, in their living room?

If he would be shot twice in the forehead like photo suggests, bullets would have to be titanium made 2 mm diameter insanely heavy pellets. There's no way to take two bullets to the forehead and have face intact and eyes not popping out left and right like a watermelon. Nigger had too much fun with camera

>for not having a light

Somehow I doubt this is the reason he was shot and that the twitter poster you have so graciously brought here to us is being somewhat disingenuous.

mama mia that's a spicy goalpost shift.

>don't you shoot yourself in dick when riding bike with a gun
No
>lol ok but nignogs is stupid

Attached: 1567982929545.jpg (480x480, 28K)

and we will need another undercover undercover to make sure those undercover undercover dont point guns

>kid has gun
>no footage
>apparently didn't have it in hand when shot

Why was he shot? Was he reaching for his pockets?

Attached: 1567566504207.jpg (716x577, 53K)

nice grouping

Look, personally I'd never ride a bicycle.
I'm not black.
I heard riding bikes gives you ball cancer.
It's hard for me to imagine the gun tucked into the front and not shifting around as you peddle.
At some point you'd have to grab it.
And then the guy shoots his dick off.

Damn bro your iq is in single digits
CRITICAL

Nigger names are usually a combo of the mother and father's names, lie Tyrone + Reese. Then the next generation it gets even more retarded by mixing already mixed names.

>half gallon of milk
that racist

I carry when I go biking, but I carry at the 7 o'clock position so.....

How many of y'all mama been good she cook dat collard green fat bag meat, corn bread 2 biscuit biscuit wit a corn on da COOOOOOB

>mama mia that's a spicy goalpost shift

Attached: moving_the_goal_posts-03.webm (336x336, 405K)

Done...

Attached: 20190920_162807.jpg (720x1280, 388K)

Glad we got the whole story from Krys

>be murican
>get shot by cop on your bicycle
u can't make this shit up

Attached: orangemutt.png (360x384, 95K)

qrd because OP is a lazy faggot

jsonline.com/story/news/local/wisconsin/2019/06/23/mount-pleasant-officer-who-shot-tyrese-west-identified-eric-giese/1540772001/

jsonline.com/story/news/local/2019/09/18/mount-pleasant-officer-who-killed-tyrese-west-wont-charged/2367651001/

Oh no surprise then

Attached: 1568418066140.webm (780x530, 2.96M)

Was this made by leftists to convince me that nigger didn't deserve it? Lmao he deserved a mag dump.

Sounds like he didn’t use his head

Attached: EC1CC0B9-077F-44C4-B46C-3158E6FA32BA.jpg (600x600, 35K)

what happened to muh gun rights? does a citizen not have a right to defend himself against injustice and unconstitutional arrests, or should he just open his asshole up for the state every time he forgets to put lights on his bike?

why is it huwhites wank themselves over keeping guns to protect themselves from the government, but when a black man exercises this right he's a nigger criminal?

Lmao. In Europe the cops are chased around by niggers with machetes. They refuse to go to entire regions that have been overrun by muslims that enforce sharia law in roving gangs of machete wielding gangs. Crime statistics for "refugees" (totally not invaders) aren't even recorded or reported because they are so offensively high. Rapes are through the roof. Historic French churches are burning down.

But yeah, the US police force is total bollocks.

Racinefag here.... the cop that shot the nigger was
acquitted 2 days ago.
The entire downtown is closed for a huge party tomorrow. I usually go with my friend who is a cop but she won't go because she is afraid of a
massive chimp-out.
The same band of feral apes tried to shut down
our 4th parade because of the dead niglet

Nigger detected

That dude fucked up. As a white kid in the Ozarks growing up my mother told me that pointing a weapon at a cop would give them every reason to kill me. I would presume acting like you had a weapon is about the same.

It's just animal/population control. The ones planned parenthood doesn't get the cops do.

yes. gotta emmit till it up a bit, probably used a drill to make the holes bigger

Enjoy the nut cancer faggots

he literally chased a guy because he didn't have lights on his bicycle, completely not knowing anything about him
where were the helicopters then?

kek good idea dumb nigger

Attached: A7A91D8C-ECFA-4248-8C6B-D9259DC67E21.png (828x1792, 1.11M)

Attached: 1555611384509.jpg (886x882, 391K)

Underrated

This is your white privilege showing. Black people didn't know until 2014 that pointing a gun or attacking/threatening police could result in the police shooting you. Do you have any idea how hard it is for black parents to have this conversation with their children?

This has to be one of you faggots. Niggers don't use the term thread especially on twitter.

Attached: Poltard.png (797x215, 35K)

Worse cringe than pol

Attached: nigga stole my bike.gif (240x224, 938K)

>his bike

lolololol

>jsonline.com/story/news/local/2019/09/18/mount-pleasant-officer-who-killed-tyrese-west-wont-charged/2367651001/
this article explains that the suspect was being held down on the ground by the officer, and that he continued to reach for a gun in his pocket at that time. So the officer probably had his weapon fairly close to the nog's noggin when he discharged it twice into his primitive brain.

So? I've seen white people who act this retarded and then get shot by cops.
Big deal.

Niggers live for this victim & Grievance game.
They fucking love it.

Lol, what a dumb nigger. In what world would expect not to get shot doing that to a police officer?

>Mt Pleasant
Just what we needed more niggers chimping out in my state

>That tight bullet spread
Somebody’s been hitting the range

No fucks givenn

Makes me smile, NIGGER DOWN

Attached: 1568065345470.jpg (245x205, 13K)

tfw nog down

Attached: Untitled-2.png (746x922, 137K)

Every law is enforced by violence and the threat of violence. Based on this post and comments, it seems like the officer stopped him for riding his bike illegally without a light and was stopped by an officer. The guy had a gun, perhaps illegally, and pulled it on the officer or brandished it in some way, provoking the shooting.

You sure it was his bike?