Sweden YES! Swedish city banns the pride flag

>The home town of Sweden Democrat leader Jimmie Åkesson has ruled that the gay pride flag should no longer fly outside the local council offices.
>In a vote on Thursday evening, city councillors representing the ruling four-party coalition of Sweden Democrats, Christian Democrats, Moderates and the local SoL party, ruled that the flag should no longer be hoisted.
>"For us tradition is important and I know that many of our older citizens share that feeling," Louise Erixon, the local leader of the anti-immigration Sweden Democrats and Åkesson's long-term partner, told the local Blekinge Läns Tidning newspaper.
>Nicolas Westrup, the party's group leader, said that it was wrong to fly a political symbol outside the council offices.
thelocal.se/20190914/swedish-sd-led-council-votes-to-stop-flying-pride-flag

Why are Swedes so homophobic?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-20 Swedish far-right council votes to stop flying Pride flag.png (752x770, 480K)

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/vvln3
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>swedes
>homophobic

Attached: 1524442193339.png (726x863, 165K)

You should have titled it "Sweden NO!" so as to conform to modern meme convention. Also, it's clear those council members are homophobes.

Oy Vey antisemites anudda shoa

Isn't it a bit odd for the country that invented faggotry to call anyone faggots Gayreek?

It's probably a muslim mandate.

Sweden NO!
Also
>far-right

We're switching timelines. Canadians are racists, sweden removes the gay flag from buildings, soon Germany will start the war with Iran and other unexpected shit will start. America is going to be the good guys again soon!

Now take it a step further and ban fags.

NO! They need further enriching???

It’s astounding that people act like this is some kind of achievement. Get rid of the shitload of subhumans.

Wow Sweden's getting even more immigrants than I thought, they really need to clamp down on Islamist ideology. Even the Sweden Democrats are pandering to them now lmao

It takes a faggot to know one.

it should be sweden no, dumb newfag

Iran just mandated homosexuality

I read your classical works, they are homoerotical novels lol

Islam

It's Sweden NO then, you stupid newfag

Nice meme answer Nigel, but this town is all-Swedish and run by the anti-immigration party

>SWEDEN Yes
Lurk some more

This is a nationalist run town Achmed

Someone stop these nazis!

I guess it is a yes for them though, where is that meme from anywhere my semitic brother?

Attached: save the jews.jpg (880x863, 222K)

Well finally, if there's hope for Sweden, then there's hope for all of us.

You’ll end up in the chamber again rabbi
;)

no newfag
the question is if you tasted semen iirc
so yes is the being cucked option

That's SWEDEN NO, you immense faggot.
But yeah, it's ridiculous to fly sexual orientations and preferences on flag poles designed for the symbols of state and country. An absolute disgrace.

I thought Swedes were supposed to be tall? Why are all the men here such manlets? All this does is lend evidence to the fact that most alt-right nerds are a bunch of manlet incels who can't get laid lmao

Great beards though (on the few men with enough testosterone to grow them, apparently).

Majority of swedes hates kikes and niggers

damn, look at all these beautiful people

Projection + cope

Hey don't be like that fellow tribesman, you know I only suck blood from baby dicks. Cum is for faggots

Maybe we got something special planned for you Malta

Just shows you're a dumbass who believe memes. Swedes are neither tall nor gay, but maybe Canadians are retarded? Swedes also have among the most body hair in the world (and no they just tasted native Swedes) unlike you weak Canadians

He pissed cause what happened at the night of the proms a few days back

Attached: testo levels.png (1280x592, 189K)

>Cnaan Liphshiz

That was my first thought too.

Swedish had a fucking degenerate flag outside a council office? Ahaha that is hilarious. What a cucked country.

Soon they will kill all the lgbt

Attached: muslim-invasion-of-europe.jpg (450x338, 42K)

>of our older citizens share that feeling,"

LMAO. Who the fuck do the Swedes think they are fooling? Don't blame that on "old Swedes".

We know it's their Muslim population rising up against Sweden and Sweden's degeneracy.

Just like in the United Kingdom. Muslims have taken over Europe. The white population just do not realize this fact yet. Sad, really.

They fly the gay flag all year round? Jesus Christ they are only 2% of the population why do they need so much attention?

It's a symbol of globohomo conquest.

No it is a muslim free place, it is Swedish nationalists building it. Swedes hates gays actually. Unlike in America you don't find many gays in Sweden

based.
Faggot filth, as an attractive straight man I'm sick of faggots making eyes at me.

Attached: Faggots.jpg (576x768, 85K)

FREE THE RAINBOW

streamable.com/vvln3

Says the guy about to be fucked in the ass now that Saliva is gone

Are you Mutts stupid? Swedes don't like fags. I moved to Korea to get away with them. Back when I was in school we called people faggots as an insult. Anyone who stood out was beat up. Not like you individualistic Americans who do as you want and accept people, but not Swedes we dont accept people who are different.

No just for the pride season, no place in Sweden flies the flag otherwise. We are not Canada

It may be a small victory, but it's a victory nonetheless

>Swedes also have among the most body hair in the world
How mountainous is Sweden? I hear this is a trait that is common among people who developed in mountainous terrain/high altitude climates. Which explains why Celtics and Caucasus folk are hairy as fuck.

>Gayreek
>Human
Imagine a kike BTFOing you this hard, just imagine.

Do you see the world falling apart around you and you seem like the only want to notice, let alone care? This train is not stopping anytime soon, you better realize that, there are much harder times to come ahead of us. Time to turn from unbelief and idolatary, and worship the real God that is Jesus Christ. Believe in him so that your souls may be saved and you get grafted in the to tree of Christian faith.

John 5:24 kjv
>Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

Attached: 1568337392517.jpg (1024x784, 248K)

>Mountains
>Sweden
I mean it is not the Netherlands. You could argue that the whole of Sweden is one giant mountain. Averages about 200 metres above sea I believe, but no high peaks. I more think that northern latitudes in general encourage hair growth, but high altitude can substitute it. Or we Swedes are just the lost tribes of Israel, who knows

Lurk more idiot newfag, this is not Sweden yes-news

We are not allowed to spit on Sweden for being homophobes?

> Sweden encourages people to be man-eater
I thought Sweden finally decide not to eat AIDS MEATS.

Attached: 637D3983-EC9C-43A0-8CBE-D2C211BA6DBD.png (828x462, 666K)

That doesn't mean man, it means human you brainlet

It's not a sweden yes, it's a sweden NO!!

But fear not, Captain Sweden will make it right.

Zipperhead chink, plz use english. Not chinglish

Love how the gayreek didnt respond

I got a full barrel of Zyklon B with your name written on it, moshe.

Stop defending your gayreek lover you pole catamite

Moshe why?

>Hey don't be like that fellow tribesman, you know I only suck blood from baby dicks

gotta grant a kek for that one