Why was the last thread deleted? christcucks still cant prove this wrong

Why was the last thread deleted? christcucks still cant prove this wrong

Attached: retards.jpg (1080x1191, 76K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yandoo.wordpress.com/2013/12/10/perfect-solution-fallacy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What race is the embryo

Get a girlfriend please

I don't accept your premise. Why are there live infants in an embryo storage facility?

Look at them, they're black. Obviously save the white baby.

>prove this wrong
Pretty sure that's not how fictional scenarios work.

Christcucks are scared.

>HEY GUYZ I POSTED THE PIC AGAIN HAHA I GOT THOSE CHRISTKEKS! THERE IS NO GOD! HERP DERRRRRRP

OP please grow up. Actually just kys.

bamp

None, because the embryos are in a fire safe container.
PS. I am a microbiologist.

So, if I choose the 9-month-old child because my emotions sway me more than logic, you're allowed to murder a baby in your womb?

What kinda retarded argument is that?

>save one baby or fifty terminally ill old people with one month to live

Right, OP's hypothetical scenario is stupid.

>Save your own child or 50 other children

I'd probably pick my own child. Does that mean we should be allowed to kill 50 other children?

To add, this idiotic picture puts you into a situation where you have to weigh between two lives to then say that your choice means that you think one of those lives has no value at all. I hope OP posted it ironically because it is one of those really fucking stupid pics.

Fertilized embryo that's not in a womb is of no importance, it's as good as dead. I'll save the baby.
>pro death activists btfo

>save 1 $100 bill or 50 $1 bills
>“Clearly you think the 50 $1 bills are worthless!”
Are you the woman desperately trying to avoid the consequences of her actions, or the cucky man abetting her at every stage?

1 / 4
25%
One out of Four
Remedial math class
Your education

The Fallacy of the False Dilemma
This is an illogical argument based on two presupposed and mutually exclusive options that are neither one correct.

Your war against Christianity is based on the Fallacy of the Perfect Solution, which is so because you argue that due to Christianity not providing a PERFECT solution to preset and fallacious conditions, that Christianity is therefore not viable as a world view.

Pro-Tip: your ass got handed to you by one just now.....

what race are the children

negro

clap for one actually educated guy

The Bible is the word of God who is a PERFECT being.

Why are you shying away saying "hurr wE dOnT hAvE a PeRfEcT sOlUtIoN"

Because of my comment.

The analogy suggests the fire is the pro choice crowd. Not dissimilar from the raging inferno of eternal hellfire.

Attached: 1569012840181.jpg (1080x1191, 151K)

You're no Christian
You're just a garden variety lead paint weaned dumbass trying (badly) to bait someone who is a Christian, and smarter than YOU. (lol!)
Pro-Tip: I could beat your ass just as easily.

yandoo.wordpress.com/2013/12/10/perfect-solution-fallacy/

Read. Faggot.

>Why was the last thread deleted?
Spam and slide threads are against the rules.
Shilling is just trolling with payment behind it.

In the text, the author poorly used 9 to indicate the number of babies, when there should be a 1 there. On the embryo numbers, in that place is the number 100 representing not a denoting of minutes, months, or time: but the number of prospective "rescues".

This is a fallacious exercise.

I would save both and sacrifice my own life

Attached: 1564109140472.gif (500x500, 1.94M)

We can only rescue a quantity of ONE, not 1500

where is the dilemma?

To any and all followers of Christ...

The cosmic battle of good and evil is soon coming upon us. Lucifer's campaign is in full throttle as evidenced by the degeneration of life as we know. Sin and evil has infiltrated every aspect of our lives. Followers of Christ are under attack and soon will targets of evil men. We dont need gangs, internet groups, or or the military. What we need is a Christian Defense Forve to protect our brothers and sisters.

I hereby present to you the 1st modern day Christian battle campaign "THE WHITE HORSE".

No longer will be under attack from evil men, blasphemers, and those who reject our creator.

We will become stronger by the day. The world is attempting to limit our reach and leave us voiceless.

Here is our answer....

Fight for something that MATTERS!

"And I saw heaven opened, and behold, a white horse, and He who sat on it is called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He judges and wages war." REV 19:11

ONWARD MY FELLOW WHITE HORSES!!!!!!!

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190920_165432780.jpg (1057x1024, 227K)

So you're ready to say the Bible is not a perfect book and doesn't have the solution to all of life's problems?

What I'm understanding is that you admit Christianity is not perfect but that doesn't mean it shouldn't be taken into account when discussing the "life of a fetus."

But that contradicts the basis of the Bible that claims it is infallible and the word of God.

how is this even remotely difficult?
i'd kill 6 million nigger babies without having to save white embryos in the process

God must agree

Attached: 1566648896540.jpg (1200x797, 99K)

The baby, obviously

Imagine being a moron to push a exceptional case to justificate a general rule and saying "I debunked Christianism and abortion is right and should be legalized" and help the overthrown of White World.
The fedora levels of OP cannot be described.

>haha we're gonna kill 1 baby or 100 babies if your can't chose it's cause you're an evil bigot
>checkmate Jow Forums

And probably this pic was made of some (((NGO's))) who he follow on twitter.

This is the stupidest shit ever.
EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PERSON WOULD CHOOSE THE FUCKING BABY.
And WTF why would there be 100 fertilized embryo lying around what is this Epstein yacht.

Attached: 1568897990935.jpg (800x800, 53K)

>christcucks
What's to say that user didn't start the fire to begin with?
Human genome editing laboratories should be burnt to the ground

Fuck you OP and your retarded moral questions. You dont even give a realistic situation and you lack the individuals choice to try for both or neither.

You are pathetic and obviously athiest who thinks that christians should play by your stupid game which attemots to boil morals down to numbers.

You utilitarian peice of shit. Go to church. Find Christ in his holy word and pray so you dont end up in hell..

Also christanons pray for his learning disability. He is severley cognitively disabled

What does 25% have to do with my argument? What are you even talking about?

Also, OP, prove to us youre not some incel piece of shit or a muslim/panjeet