Vegan Hate Thread

>Being a sack of bones manlet with a poorly developed brain and physique because your parents think they're saving the world

Attached: Another vegan child abuse case.png (991x697, 1.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J3PE5M34u_g
youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Whitoids are crazy man

Haha fuck you. Average meat and dairy consumption is orders of magnitude higher in white countries than in India.

Currypoo, go fuck a cow.

The body needs cholesterol and animal amino acids found in egg yolk, at the least. Vegan amino-acids and fat are not the same. Cholesterol is considered the body's fat.

You’re people of extremes, you either eat loads and loads of meat or nothing at all

Doesn't India produce a loads of milk? What are you on about? I know you don't eat meat, as cows have more rights that people kek.

youtube.com/watch?v=J3PE5M34u_g

Agree, they piss me off. It's almost like the Atheism versus religion non-debate, because both sides are wrong.

Watch Sv3rige. Debunks the whole vegan bullshit.

They're obsessed with health but they're actually no better than those who let their children become landwhales.

Ah I see. Just kike propaganda. Just a bunch on liberals jumping on the next bullshit bandwagon.

>Watch Sv3rige.
Even flat Earth is higher IQ than his channel. Actually he's a flat Earth who eats raw meat because of a mental disorder, no surprise there.

youtube.com/watch?v=EFF30jfTubU

This series really did it for me.

Huh? Everyone I know drinks milk. Where I live we usually eat chicken, mutton, fish, and lamb, but we don’t eat it for every single meal like you people do

Yeah the raw meat and sungazing shit is weird as fuck, but he is based on veganism. If our ancestors have been consuming meat and dairy for thousands of years, why change our diets?

>mutton and lamb
My mistake

Not the fault of the child but natural selection has conciquences.

Yeah good series. Like I said some of his stuff is weird, but he is right on point with the dangers of veganism.

Everyone you know must be exceptional, because statistically most Indians are lactose intolerant and live on lentils.

EAT BUGS

Attached: 1554324360436.png (373x349, 135K)

Bruh wtf

Depends on what your ancestors ate. Best to stick to that diet you see. It may seem extreme to you, but it's the norm for us to eat that amount of meat.

>idk how the body produces cholesterol

retard

How is that natural selection idiot?

and essential amino acids can be completely found in plant foods, youre regurgitating bullshit

Child genes = 50% father genes + 50% mother genes

It's all part of the plan user.

It’s mainly people with high Dravidian admixture that are lactose

I read an article that said Europeans historically ate meat two to three times a week on average. That’s how we still do it in India

Not the same as actually eating it.

I just came here to say fuck vegans

t. proud meat eater.

I live on a small farm in SE America. I really only shop for flour, bread, rice, and oil. The rest, I raise, grow, hunt, or barter with other farmers for.
Eating a vegetarian meal is not abnormal. Not to save the world; simply because "Holy fuck we grew too many greenbeans, lets eat only them for a couple days and jar the rest."

Anyone who turns down nutrition in any form is a spoiled nu-faggot.

Attached: 20171012_164101.jpg (3264x1836, 1.66M)

yeah you're right, cholesterol that you eat is not as usable as cholesterol that you produce

Source?

Based

They aren't the same. Animal foods are completely necessary.

Sorry I can’t remember, it was a several months ago

We are omnivores though. We are adapted to consume both meat and veg. If I'm going gym, I need meat to recover.

Indianbro, one of my favorite perennials is the ivy-gourd. So productive. I think yall call them Tindora.
Also I grow brinjal. Tiny eggplants. You'd like my food.

You ape brained mutt, the body makes it's own cholesterol, no one ever has been cholesterol deficient

So since the body produces cholesterol, why wouldn't you want to eat it? You're making no sense.

And Sv3rige also thinks drinking random human blood gives you superpowers, he even drank fan donated blood on video! He says all type of crazy things, including this new fad diet called the ''carnivore'' diet.

>no one ever has been cholesterol deficient
I don't know where you guys have been for the past few years, but even Time magazine did a cover this year about how the low-cholesterol diets of the past are risky to health. Nobody believes the low cholesterol thing anymore.

>and essential amino acids can be completely found in plant foods, youre regurgitating bullshit

No u.

Plant amino acids are of no use to the body, and can trigger an inflammatory immune response, as the immune system identifies them as foreign proteins.

Basically plants cannot replace animal foods, and trying to do that will result in health problems.

Furthermore there is nothing essential in plants. We can get everything we need from animal foods. Not saying everyone should go carnivore, but plants are not a magic bullet. At best they provide texture and flavour, at worst they reduce the nutritional value of a meal when added, and cause health issues, especially if one over exposes oneself to them. And I enjoy veges, I really do, but I don't kid myself that they are healthy. They aren't.

Retarded vegans. I say let darwinism take care of the problem, let them eat all the veggies they want while I eat my juicy tasty steak. Eventually they'll succumb like idiots, they always do.

My nails don't even grow if I don't eat eggs and butter. It's like the only use for olive oil and things like that is to cook with, but they don't build up my body, not much at least.

>Restrictive diets are bad for you
Yeah... no shit, not getting enough calories ain't a good thing. Cholesterol isn't a nutrient of concern, your body will always make enough of it for your cells

Absolutely, that’s exactly the stuff I like. My family makes great tindora, the neighbors often compliment us on it. The little eggplants we usually chop into slices and fry in batter, tastes great with rice and yellow daal

and look at indian genetics. Sorry poo but I've lived around your kind long enough to know you are not even slightly the epitome of good genetics

>Plant proteins can trigger inflammation
Okay, so what? Depends on the individual. For me, milk protein gives me bad cystic acne. Its bad for me so Its bad for everyone, nice logic

is right, a balanced diet means balanced. Going to any extremes like with the keto diet, going vegan or just eating nothing but meat and carbs will fuck you up.

>Cholesterol isn't a nutrient of concern, your body will always make enough of it for your cells
That's not the same thing as thriving. That's just the bare minimum. It's more like survival mode.

your body actually cannot make enough cholesterol to thrive sweetie
thats why we NEED cholesterol from animal foods

We’re still recovering from centuries of malnutrition bud. I was fortunate to grow up in a relatively rich family so I ate pretty well. I’m 6’1”, and most of my friends are above 5’10”, we’re all several inches taller than our parents and grandparents

I had to look up daal. Hell yeah, man. Lentil and pea soups are great. I usually fry a bunch of spices in oil or lard (Garlic, dry red pepper, ginger, black pepper, etc), then add a TON of onions, the small eggplants, and whatever greens are available (radish, beet, mustard, kale, spinach, collards, sweet potato), and pour that over white rice, or bake a nice bread.

Do you eat meat?

Yeah, I eat meat, and eggs, and milk too. What is your point?

Attached: 20180113_123851.jpg (3264x1836, 1.72M)

He's based Latvian and Lithuanian

Meat is sacred, we treat the prize of the beast's life with contempt, because we've figured out how to game nature for more flesh.

You should eat meat from once a day to twice a week.
It's a broad spectrum of acceptability, but still lower than most of us.
Be willing to buy less but higher-quality meat from sustainable sources, or commit yourself to the hunt for wild game.

I’ve always had a preference for veggies but I eat meat at least thrice a week on average. We eat paneer quite often though, and have eggs for breakfast. Sometimes my aunt brings prawns from the market and makes curry (I think you call them shrimp, they’re the small ones)

that radish providing you with a lot of nutrients there?

I don't know in which world you live where whites eat meat in every single meal, 3 times a week is indeed much closer to reality

But we understand the simple mechanics of toilets, and we don't throw dead Grandma in the river.

But you're not a poo. /Pol is all sock puppet accounts now, with fakeflags, so fuck off, troll.

solid carbs. I usually stew them with venison, lard, the greens, carrots, onions, celery.

Farmhouse cheeses are great. I have a buddy who shrimps the river close-by. I usually trade him some veg or a fruit tree for a few pounds. My girl makes jambalaya with them.

I want to grow a curry-tree here, so I dont have to buy the spice, but I am pretty sure it wouldnt survive the winter.