Is drinking degenerate ?

What is your thought ?

Attached: drinking.jpg (554x724, 124K)

getting wasted drunk is,
drinking is not

No, drinking dependency is.

Attached: beer.jpg (791x581, 137K)

Personally I don't care. Everything will kill you eventually.

Also this

wrong pic. That other one is me in the front.

Attached: holyfucktheyaredrinkingbeere.jpg (798x587, 112K)

Getting TIPSY is degenerate. It's a control mechanism. If u drink then pat urself on the head, call urself a good goy, and fucking cry

fpbp
/thread

This post is degenerate. And faggoty. Fuck off.

>not drinking until you pass out every night
You clearly havent swallowed enough redpills if you can face this world sober

I assure you even the smallest drop of booze will lower your vibration for at least a couple days after. Same with caffeine and any other drug. Try going withot and just eating raw meat for a month. You'll see, then. It is reasonable to indulge once in a while but you need to know the costs. We are in a war, anons. We aren't going to win by getting intoxicated before battle.

You’re a bitch

Based and supported by Scripture

Everything in moderation.

Including moderation.

Not to do the hurr I was just pretending to be retarded, but I was just shit posting

Attached: hamm drinkin ALOT.jpg (413x395, 99K)

Wine, beer, and other low alcohol content drinks are fine, spiritous liquors are.

Drinking should be kept to a small number of drinks, after work, and one should never get drunk, only buzzed. The occasional mixed drink on special occasions with friends is permissible.

Basically, keep your drinking reasonable and always be in control. If you cant handle that then dont drink.

*spiritous liquors are not

>moderation
There is no such thing. It is completely subjective so therefore can not be quantified. Saying nothing to excess makes more sense. Pedantic? Perhaps, but saying moderation has no meaning. It's one of the problems with Buddhism. Fuck I'm rambling now. I need a drink

Attached: 1455451298816.jpg (1024x769, 100K)

Strong drink is called spirits because it puts down your spiritual defenses and makes you vulnerable to attack. Invitation for he who roams the earth as a great lion seeking who he can devour. But you do you.

>subjebdiv thing dond exisd
>t. brainlet

Does Dan Dennet shitpost here now?

Sounds like you've already been drinking. You could use a little moderation, bro.

No, but it's also supposed to be a spiritual experience not a social lubricant to act like a fool and hook up with loose women. Basically the perfect day of drinking would be wake up early (5:30-6) on your day off, work out and eat a hearty breakfast, then start drinking at 8:30. Only hard liquor though but not enough to get pass out drunk. Pace yourself and then switch to drinking beer and water in the afternoon. Eat a big dinner and then go to sleep. It's a much better way of drinking as opposed to staying up until the early hours of the morning and completely ruining the next day being hungover. Drink with a few friends if you want or alone, doesn't really matter either way.

/THREAD

Spend a whole day out of doing anything meaningful by being drunk alone and eating? I hope this post is a joke. It's hard to say, I've seen sillier stuff.

Why not instead have a PRODUCTIVE day from morning to afternoon, and then early evening go and drink a few with friends? No need to stay late or drink so much that the next day is ruined.

Based bongbro. Never seen the show but it's got some great lines

>liquor before beer, see your way clear. Beer before liquor, never sicker.

liquid cope is degenerate
find less destructive ways to manage stress
exercise regularly and you"ll purposely avoid alcohol simply because it affects your ability to enjoy a good hard exercise routine

This is correct.
t.AldousHuxley

shur it's only a bit a fun

It's much more degenerate than doing a couple lines of coke, but guess which one is illegal and which one is legal and taxed to fund governments?

>Is drinking degenerate ?
Of course it's fucking degenerate. If you do a lot of it, it degenerates your health. Everyone knows that.
But even drinking a little? I mean the way you're getting off here, is that you're diluting your blood stream so that oxygen is not carried to the brain as efficiently as it could be. You're suffocating your brain, even though you're breathing normal.
The blood can't carry the needed oxygen.
Honestly? That's a totally fucked up way to get off. I used to be an alcoholic.

>but it's also supposed to be a spiritual experience

Attached: 1568117434921.png (545x530, 234K)

>exercise regularly and you"ll purposely avoid alcohol simply because it affects your ability to enjoy a good hard exercise routine
I am proud to know this feel. But also a shot of vodka before running reduces the chances of getting a cramp.

Being an alcoholic who can not handle their booze to the point where it has clearly destroyed their life and relations with others is degenerate.

Drinking to take the edge off is not.

Attached: 606.jpg (1279x960, 140K)

>Spend a whole day out of doing anything meaningful by being drunk alone and eating?
Sounds pretty good to me. I would also add video games and movies to the mix, then it would be perfect.

You are an alcoholic.

Yep, although psychedelics are the real red pill, microdosing psilocybin and occasionally full trips is beyond enlightening and it’s definitely not addictive like other drugs, a full trip honestly feels like a chore sometimes it’s a lot to go through but it always provides insight into things we otherwise miss, but they need to be treated as a medicine and not as recreational fun.

and a fap or two.

Don't drink on a daily basis, even if it are 'just' one or two glasses. It also becomes a habit

Very true. All psychoactive compounds have something to teach us. It's when we forget that fact, that addiction and degeneracy occur.

Huxley was a fan of mescaline, read the doors of perception, it’s a great and short read

Scotch, red wine and gin is based. Tequila and vodka are shit.

No different than someone playing videos games for hours on end with their day off or binge watching some show on netflix. Besides the great thing about work is that there will always be more "productive" things to do tomorrow. And because you've got to bed at a decent time the next day you have will not be mired by headache and dehydration.

Calm down Satan

>Is drinking degenerate?
Yes.
It is very destructive to your brain health.

>You are an alcoholic.
And you are ghey!

Yes it is. Alcohol poisons both mind and body. It is a waste of time. It is a social crutch. And it is addictive.

I'd rather die then sober up (not just alchol) take the pill pill and stop caring

Does that mean you are a daily user of some substance?

In moderation it's not.

I personally don't find drinking in itself degenerate as long as it's kept in moderation and within reason. Beer has been a part of germanic tradition for thousands of years.

I myself used to casually drink beer everyday and frequently go out and get drunk with friends. But christmas 2017 I just stopped and I decided that I will only drink on very special occasions, and I did without a problem.
So up until just some months ago when I was at a wedding I hadn't touched alcohol at all.

Attached: Bar in Norway, July 1942.jpg (634x427, 84K)

Luckily I never developed a taste for the Alcoholjew but I sympathize with those anons who have to battle it all the time. Don't let it hinder reaching unseen Potential within you. Keep winning!

OK, I'm back. I had a couple good stiff drinks of my own homemade..
>You wanna fight?
>What did you just say to my wife?
>I love you bros.
>No No, I can drive I'm as sober as a judge.

Whisky is comfy. 2 fingers of a single malt before bed & I sleep like a baby. Tastes comfy too. Makes you feel warm, like you're getting hugged from the inside.

Maybe I'm just an alco.

a couple fingers is ok, if you have a couple couple finger glasses you may have a problem

Nah never more than 1 glass. No ice cubes, taking sips while I read.

This came from a Fin
/thread

18 yo here never got drunk and never plan to, can't remember the last time I tasted anything alcoholic. like why would I get drunk?

Bi-hourly usually alchol weed phentibut and benzodiazepines are my daily use( always weed but I try to avoid mixing benzos and alcohol for memory). I space out ketamine lsd MDMA shrooms cocaine(special ocassions) oxycontin and occasional nitrous oxide.

>I have lived surprisingly long. Byt I'm afraid kidney or liver damage will do me in soon.

Inb4 "junkie" I'm only addicted to legal drugs (alchol and phentibut) and my prescriptions.

second this, take advantage of the fact your body can't metabolize a beer fast enough to make you black out unless you're a manlet

Yes

>Is drinking degenerate ?
Yes.
>He drinks booze, and takes phenibut
Have fun with those withdrawals you fucking loser.
I used to put a fucking needle in my arm every morning when I woke up, but I was never that retarded.

Attached: 1565296386492.jpg (640x480, 23K)

Crippling existential dread and crushing depression leaving you a hollow shell of a human crawling through life until you, your drugs, your poor decisions or some random event takes you out.

I don't take them on the same days ans even if I did you have to stop to get withdrawals faggot.

>Bi-hourly usually alchol weed phentibut and benzodiazepines are my daily use
I'm just gonna leave this here, and laugh at you.
What a pathetic potato nigger

Attached: ohohohohoho.jpg (470x470, 168K)

Fine in moderation. It's just about self control for the most part.

I feel you bud.

Attached: 1549547974849.jpg (1200x627, 460K)

Rather be dead then sober or American

Let me finish my vodka while I think of an answer.

Yes

This man gets it

shit... is that true

Alcohol degenerates every cell in your body.

>Alcohol
Is the preferred fuel source for humans (first used). It is an oft over looked source of calories. It is second to fat (9 cal/gram) at 7 cal/gram. We are literally alcohol/multi fueled funny cars.

Attached: honkhonk.gif (180x180, 2.7M)