HAHAHAHAHAH He's a DRUG ADDICT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This self righteous blow hard has been lecturing us for years on how...

HAHAHAHAHAH He's a DRUG ADDICT AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA This self righteous blow hard has been lecturing us for years on how to behave and he dont even follow it himself.

Attached: download-9.jpg (201x251, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

lulz.com/jordan-peterson-rehab-clonazepam-4149/
youtu.be/rp5mwyRtJKo
google.com/search?q=benzodiazepine withdrawal fatality
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Already knew he relied on a cocktail of anti-depressant drugs to get out of bed in the morning - is that what you are referring to or has something new come out?

He’s also a Marxist.

Yet he's still more powerful, popular, well liked, and successful than you are, faggot. Must be hard.

He never got over the trauma of drinking that apple cider.

no wonder he knows so much about anxiety. he has experience

Source??

he's in rehab for clonazepam addiction

QRD pls, not all of us have our lips locked around his shaft.

Clean you room, stay an individual, groups bad, enjoy the Muslim hoardes banging on your door

Attached: 1569003719806.jpg (992x975, 113K)

To be fair, he never said not to take anti-depressants.

He looked sick when i saw him live. Weird boring show

>in rehab for clonazepam addiction
What a gayman.
I knocked them on the head without even missing one day of work or uttering a word of it to my then gf.
Some people are all drama.

I have this hypothesis that anyone pursuing a psychology degree is only doing so because they want to validate it invalidate some neurosis they believe they have

So it's a degree that attracts the functionally mentally Ill

Attached: 1568767336794.jpg (650x425, 43K)

He literally said t"ake your pillllz", but then said he quit his drinking olive oil

Validate or invalidate

What's wrong with being a drug addict, you bigot.

/thread

Attached: 1565524006774m.jpg (1024x634, 153K)

>clonazepam
>It is a tranquilizer of the benzodiazepine class.
Holy shit. He's a card-carrying scholar/expert on GABA abuse, and he's addicted to them?

RIP Peterson, that shit rots your brain and lowers your IQ.

Youll go far.

What are you working on next?

>let me give you some advice
>I can't deal with my own life without being drugged out of my mind

Drug use and isolation are what happens when you abandon your people for total individualism.

maybe he was on drugs because he couldn't cope with the jewish matrix
and that is why he is weak

How the fuck do you get "addicted" to Klonopin? That's like being addicted to gummy bears or something.

The hair
kek

The more of his life leaks out the more I think I have my life more sorted out than he has his own.

Dunno. Ask his daughter.

lulz.com/jordan-peterson-rehab-clonazepam-4149/

IM OUT OF THE LOOPHOLE WHATS GOIN ON

All day with this subject. No one here cares about him.

That's not a hypothesis that's the truth and most psychologists openly admit that. Why else would you give a shit about mental health if you didn't have some experience with it?

>Yet he's still more powerful, popular, well liked, and successful than you are
In this world? Who gives a fuck. I may as well have lost the loogie spitting competition. Oh no.

Attached: jewish-spider-cultural-marxism.jpg (1200x675, 312K)

>"addicted" to Klonopin?
Feminine mind. Loadz a wimmin addicted to chocolate.

Nah, he's on GABA because he's obsessed with duty to God. Have you heard his full-length answer to
>does he believe in a God?
His full answer sounds unironically like one from someone locked in the looney bin.

>wife’s severe health issues
but that's just the general state of Jewish women

Guess he has lost the will to live. Spouse got positive cancer diagnosis. Daughter might die in a few years.

It's a benzo. It's basically Valium.

SSRIs and being a big pharma shill is bad for you? Wow, I guess celebrities really do give shitty advice.

I never even once saw his videos but first time I saw his face on pol I could already tell hes on pills. He’s like that fbi agent in prison break, literall nerve wreck

Well that sucks. He's crazy but he was a positive force in the world.

God poor dude, hope he gets better

its even stronger. its like the most potent one after xanax

This could be a publicity stunt now his popularity is on the wane.
he is signed to CAA. theyre full of attention getting tricks plus itll set him up nicely for a DR. Phil style network show. It'll give him authority "I gave up, now Im gonna help you give up". Also, maybe make him a little more relatable to your average dumbell

retard tried to cold turkey stop taking Clonazepam, found out first hand why weening and rehab clinics exist. Benzos are dangerous to quit cold turkey depending on how long you've been taking them and at what dosage.

Lecturing you for years in exchange for fat cash to fund his drug habit, mind you.
You can't make this shit up. You cunts really are the bottom of the barrel if this fuck is one of the best of you.

he will snap out of his addiction, and resume bashing useless faggots like you :^)

This

TIME TO KICK HIM WHILE HE IS ON THE GROUND:

youtu.be/rp5mwyRtJKo

Maybe he knows about the Jews and can't handle it

i work at fedex

>This could be a publicity stunt now his popularity is on the wane.
The man has been on happy pills for years. If you couldn't tell that from his face and mannerisms then you don't know your junkies.

>Daughter might die in a few years.
what?

Nope, not one of ours. You want reddit. All the individualists were driven off of here years ago.

Attached: 1566674265029.gif (480x270, 2.25M)

Empirical data one may say

This

yea, his ramblings make sense within the benzo-numbed context. he just goes on and on like some drunkard.
tbf benzo withdrawal is pretty brutal, especially at high doses, and rehabilitating to the normal stresses of life without drugs takes a long time.

>lulz.com/jordan-peterson-rehab-clonazepam-4149/
Only one other reason. Being jewish.

>Clean you room
>He's a card-carrying scholar/expert on GABA abuse, and he's addicted to them?

Jordu Petruso does not bringu joi.

Attached: Clean Your Room Bucko.jpg (600x675, 328K)

>popular, well liked, and successful
>in clown world

Congrats faggot

Attached: ED_3EwyWkAEwuRU.jpg (1280x573, 161K)

>positive force in the world
Ol' Kermit was a force of fluffing up and obfuscating simple ideas. Then selling them to idiots like you as "philosophy".

He's a Marxist gatekeeper and has admitted to being one himself.

No on here likes him.

Attached: 1568940216989.jpg (825x959, 76K)

Duterte was right about drug addicts

> look at me ma I'm a cool nazi on the secret cool nazi board where only the cool nazis are allowed
Piss off, kid.

Youre out of the woods in less than a week. 4/5 sleepness nights and some rattle.
Its WAY easier than nicotine.
Going to rehab?!?!

I dont buy this story at all. Why make it public. Just say you have the flu.

I had to work full time 12 hour shifts when I came off benzos. Living off 2 hours of sleep every 3 days. This guy is a pussy

*Shrug* Frued was addicted to cocaine

>No on here likes him.
Well sure, now you don't like him.

So he's in a tailspin. That sucks.

>Jungian psychology
>simple ideas
uhuh

Says the faggot

Attached: 1568602802983.jpg (640x640, 125K)

Nah, I'm good right here hoss.

Attached: 1545349539417.jpg (828x552, 64K)

What timeline is this where you add zepam to anything and it becomes a normal drug? WHERE IS MY SPEED FFS?!

>found out first hand why weening and rehab clinics exist. Benzos are dangerous to quit cold turkey
Youre a jew, and you know nothing.
Dangerous. How are they dangerous to give up?

This explains trannies.

Never have tranny

Attached: 1567292227363.webm (988x548, 2.84M)

I never liked him. I like Alfred Rosenberg, the writer of Myth of the 20th century, and one of the propagandists of the Third Reich.

>have a book on worldwide bestseller list for a year and be able to do a global sold out tour
>not popular, well liked and successful

>If you couldn't tell that from his face and mannerisms then you don't know your junkies.
What a knobhead sentence

This is what happens when you don't clean your penis

Attached: 69641414_10162135938180366_4067129013343092736_n.jpg (720x665, 32K)

cringe

Attached: fashwave cringe.jpg (1000x625, 151K)

wrong. nicotine dont even have any withdrawal symptoms other than craving.
you can literally die if you quit benzos cold turkey

You people should be ashamed of yourselves. He's addicted to anti-anxiety medication that he was prescribed, which is super common. Most people don't have the luxury of going to a nice rehab center to get off of them, but he's got the means so he went that route.

Attached: xopqkp7pver11.jpg (960x960, 127K)

>benzo withdrawal is pretty brutal,
smoking is more difficult.
Youre grand in a week

Benzos are addictive as fuck.
I can imagine it's really easy to get hooked on the stuff if you're taking it for flying and doing presentations in front of large crowds almost every night.

>addicted
You can just use a drug you know

WHERE IS MY SPEED FFS?!
that would be Regenon (amfepramone), but I think they banned it.

i had to micro-taper for months to get off that shit. benzos are no joke. they’re also one of the only meds that work. feel for the guy.

go watch youtube people who quit them and youll see

>you can literally die if you quit benzos cold turkey
wrong

you're a mong

benzodiazepine withdrawal is potentially fatal, often extremely unpleasant, and the symptoms can last for years

don't be stupid

Find me a case and post me the link jew

Look at all the triggered snowflakes throwing their "daddy" under the bus now that he's revealed to be a druggie.

I used to be hooked on benzos and smoked daily.
You're talking out of your ass, quitting smoking was a walk in the park, I literally just stopped buying them. Quitting benzos took me a half a year and another whole year just to feel somewhat normal without them again.

retard mick, anglos should have finished the job long ago

I quit them, ya knob.
I didnt make any attention grabbing youtube vids
Thats for drama heads.

im not your waitress seamus

>benzodiazepine withdrawal is potentially fatal
Drinking too much water is potentially fatal, so is crossing the road.
That expression means nothing

google.com/search?q=benzodiazepine withdrawal fatality

benzo withdrawal = potential seizures = potential fatality

you're a fucking idiot

>His wife was diagnosed with liver cancer. The free canadian doctors took her liver out and fucked it up. She was basically dying off and on for weeks. They took her to the US and got $$$ doctors to fix it.
>He took the antidepressants during this time, and now he is trying to get off them now his wife is out of hospital.
>His enemies are pretending this is weakness when they literally kill themselves over pronouns
Ok

guess he shoulda washed his penis and cleaned his room

t. Retard

GABA related withdrawals aren'tt something you fuck with. It the same reason really heavy drinkers can die if they go cold turkey.

yeah sure, but it gets worse how much and how long you were on it.
bet you did 10 mg of valium for 2 weeks or something like that