Jow Forums is dead

pol has been shit for awhile now but now more than ever. Every fucking thread is either a slide thread or something retarded and redundant. Once in a blue moon an okay thread pops up. Is the any alternatives to pol or is this just the end of it all?

Attached: 1569013234983.jpg (2000x1646, 970K)

Ur mom's an alternative op

Bada Bing

Always end with a question mark...I wonder if this is a real post or not...I wonder...

Attached: 1568925570683.jpg (1023x768, 193K)

that's what ur mom said

Attached: pepelaughz.jpg (800x450, 40K)

go

Pol was always shit newfag

like ur moms butt after we smash

im happy you put that subvert commie spencer on there. bolsheviks get the oven first

Attached: 15112.jpg (2000x2000, 2.44M)

Attached: 1567289079029.jpg (232x218, 8K)

Bada Boom

HA AH HA AMeierIMUtTS AREn't wHITe HA aH ah LE ETERNALL anGLO le LE le SHITalIANs aren't WHITE HA aH Ha

This boils down to the rise in shitskins on 4ch

Attached: blockchan2.png (1200x675, 1.28M)

The jews fear this thread. We see past the meme flags.

Yeah I'm going to have to make a "goodbye" thread soon since I plan on staying away from this site for NoFap November, and I cant be too sure that itll still exist when I return.. or if I'll even want to return, considering how far its fallen. I mean I knew it wouldnt really survive the 2020 election cycle.. but theres still a good year of that left. Sad.

bada boom

do your own research glowing negro

If I see another post ending with a question mark....everytime I read one, I hear that dude from the smurfs..you know the one special guy with the cat.

Stop being a pussy and say nigger
I don't give a shit what a meme flag jew cares about. All you can do is subvert and derail threads

Mr. " No jokes" man over here.

it wasn’t as shit, just look at the archives prior to 2015

Show your flag

Be the change you want to see on Jow Forums. That’s how it works. You can’t change anything by complaining.

Dugin isn't even a real commie you brainlet

What can you do more past making a thread? Its not like I can kick all the subverters and glowies out of pol

I hope they don't completely censor the internet in the coming 5 years or so, but that's my big fear.

Ignore them and they will leave.

Jow Forums is as shitty and retarded as it ever was. Not one thing has really changed, except we're all so used to the same old redpills and bluepills we're basically just jerking ourselves off and shitposting.
All the slide threads, the shilling, the shitposting, it's all exactly the same as it was years ago.

No u. I'm kekistani American and diversity is our strength. Lay off the coffee or mountain dew or whatever. Need a shoulder rub?

On the other hand, they can censor us and there's nothing we can really do about it i think.

Change comes from within

Do you think the Jews and liberals and what not will censor us in the coming few years?

Yes they will. But there’s still time

no it isn't, it's much worse and less funny

This is what i'm saying, after 2020 the internet will probably be a very different place and it will probably be a lot more censored if the Democrats get into office in the US.

How much time?

censorship and tyranny doesn't go away by ignoring it. I'm open to changing things but not to doing nothing about it.

And time to do what exactly? download all the right-wing racist content we can? okay, and then what?

You have a collection of right-wing racist content you've been working on for years (music, video, books, etc)? better back it and double back it, cause if you ever lose it it's gone for good if they censor the internet.

Hard to say, but use your time wisely.

Having "radical" beliefs kinda feels like you need a nomadic mindset. Just waiting to be noticed once again, censored, and moving to the next hole in the wall. It seems like no matter how much freedom of speech we should have, society and the government will always try to limit it.

Attached: DvXjbtRUUAAJjUC.jpg (712x388, 41K)

Jow Forums only feels shit because most of your are immune or see through the propaganda now
even if it's subtle
either rebluepill yourself or rope

You're right, i'm scared shitless to be honest but i plan on just downloading everything i can getting in the best shape i can and i dunno, prepping and what not. I guess.

You’re a pussy

What's wrong with fascism?

Thanks for not being a fag

Yeah, but its all propaganda. There is nothing else. No matter how much people wanna say "pol was always shit" at one point in time it had to be a little better.

I'm right though

Dude, imagine a world post a more or less uncensored internet. Jesus Christ help us all, we ain't doing much now to stop this kikes you think we will do anything THEN? i mean, aside from a few radicals that will be swiftly put down. This is the fucking end.

Of course there are alternatives.
Of course I won't post them here.
Morons must stay in their pit.

Oh i'm a fag alright, i merely plan on surviving i ain't dying to save no "muh hwhite race". Give me a break, i don't believe in anything i merely prefer to live around White people, are you kidding me?

Are you even religious? i sure as shit ain't, not really.

He's right, we're doomed unless literally Jesus or some shit comes back. Die heroically all you want, i have no real hope.

Don’t be afraid. Sweden has been doing a lot of progress in the last couple days, the pride flag even got banned in one town here. AfD is 3rd biggest party in Germany. We’ll make it. Stop thinking about it. You can’t fix the west if you can’t fix yourself, so first of all focus on yourself for a couple of months.

I mean it's hard to even tell wtf is going on aside from "the internet is prolly going to be censored for us in the coming few years".

I said for NOT being a fag

Yeah yeah yeah sure, that's all great and all until they censor the internet. That's gonna be the "oh shit what now" moment, you'll see.

Who cares. We might lose and go extinct or we might not. Live your life and have fun on the way, and never give up.

Attached: 1535227108994.png (828x548, 32K)

Our forefather didn’t need the internet for their wars. ;)
Relax and work on yourself for a while.

Stop being so naive, being a fag? Nature is indifferent. There's only survival and power and vanity and prove otherwise. What you think the problem is just Jews and muds? nah man, it's so much more hopeless than that, the problem is life itself. The apparent lack of meaning of all things.

I don't really, actually, have a duty to anything or anyone. I wish i did, but it's subjective. It's all just more or less whatever you say it is.

INB4 "you're gonna die anyway might as well go out figthing"

Sorry, but i can't muster enough fucks to give.

Sorry, just isn't my nature.

I don't actually give a fuck about what dead people did, i think "ancestor worship" is largely retarded.

I get that, in hindsight perhaps this was a stupid question to ask for that very reason. All I can say is I hope there will always be alternatives, because this place sure as hell not one anymore.

LMAO, and most Whites are exactly like me: not particularly heroic, cause why would you be? it's all the same and heroes always end up dying young-ish. Fuck that.

LMAO, i don't even like most Whites. I mean wtf is this retarded shit? i just want to maintain the internet uncensored and also keep Whites around cause they're less shitty than kikes and muds, i don't give a shit besides that. Nazis are so unironically fucking stupid. Most people are, actually.

So what are you going to do? Just be miserable your whole life?

It's amazing that you manage to post in such a manner that you become instantly recognizable on an user board. Usually this is where I would tell you to take your meds but I recently discovered I might have schizoid personality disorder so fuck I guess that makes us kin.

Attached: 1567450921209.png (321x339, 11K)

> I don't really, actually, have a duty to anything or anyone. I wish i did, but it's subjective. It's all just more or less whatever you say it is.

You are a soldier in the only war there has ever been. You just haven't picked a side yet.

This is it, cause there's nothing else to do besides organize and act. And what are you going to do to take down ZOG? there's nothing you CAN do. Varg is right, kinda. Wait it out until "The System" collapses in and of itself, which IMO is prolly never going to happen.

Pretty much, if they censor the internet and i don't find a way to get around it then i dunno, i'll travel the world or something. Life is pretty fucking boring. And i'm not even sure Whites are going to go extinct, it's actually pretty hard to predict the future. I don't fucking know, i'm just scared of "what's coming" in the next decade and beyond. I plan on surviving and amusing myself, maybe having some kids.

Ain't no RAHOWA ever going to happen IMO, we are a minority and not even a united minority, we can't even agree on what we believe in half-the-time. I mean seriosuly, why save all Whites? who is and isn't White? why the fuck should i die for other Whites? why anything?

LOL, i'm just nervous about whatever the elites have planned, they prolly indirectly control a lot of WMD's and i keep hering they have plan to depopulate the world of all the low IQ "useless eaters".

I'm not sure what to believe about anything, life, the afterlife assuming there even is one, what i should and shouldn't do. If there is a God or not. Racism is a meme, i ain't dying for this shit. I mean, LMAO.

Nevermind.

I'm just gonna survive and keep myself amused, maybe i'll die "heroically". I'll prolly die of testicular cancer when i'm 89 though. HA!

This is stupid. There is a reason white created powered flight. There is a reason white took us into the modern ages. There is a reason why modern morals were forged in European society. There is no best race perhaps. We all have the right to exist. But this defeatist attitude is the reason whites are being replaced not that we are being bested. The niche whites fill isn't something that can be replaced as of right now. We are the only organisms that have the power to give up in this way.

Attached: 1550000621264.jpg (654x698, 91K)

That's cute, but if it was that clear-cut i would have already realized it. it fucking isn't.

There's only survival, the rest is a matter of opinion. Morons are easily convinced, what i call "convinced morons". I think it's all bad/dark and there unironically is no hope no God and death, hopefully, is the end.

We all believe what we believe, do what we do, and whatever happens happens. It's that "in the air", it's that un-safe. It's that "nobody actually knows wtf is going on".

It's fucking scary. only morons that never question anything aren't scared. Fuck "Aryans" they're all retarded, fuck Jews too they took their resentment and ran with it like it means anything. Nothing apparently means anything, it's all the same. You exist for whatever reason you do shit and then you die.

Guess i'm a real boy after all.

I respect your view on the situation, but I could never completely agree with you. This seems to defeatist. Even if white people are destined to die out it feels like a betrayal to the uncountable generations leading up to yourself to just give up. I hope you find happiness regardless when things come crashing down.

I respect your view on the situation, but I could never completely agree with you. This seems to defeatist. Even if white people are destined to die out it feels like a betrayal to the uncountable generations leading up to yourself to just give up. I hope you find happiness with the path you will pick.

Survival is the main principle and the reason physical forms persist and evolve. However this also applies to ideals, we invoke them because they carry survival benefits yet that does not describe them in their totality.

Good and Evil are concepts that exist independently of this place, this war, and we have the choice of transmuting this world through our actions to one or the other. The struggle of course is deciding if it's better to be dead and virtuous or a victorious monster.

Attached: 1567554341865.jpg (720x827, 153K)

You mean shutdown this site because its corrupted and has a (((botnet))) to post random shitpost. You get range banned for posting hitler memes even on 4pol. Everyone just needs to migrate to nein or one of the other pols.

LMFAO, have fun dying. that's the hilarious thing, you think most Whites give a fuck enough to die for this race shit? NO. MORON.

They don't give a shit, they will accept 1984 tier dystopian conditions. It's going to happen, it's prolly the AI/Singularity Antichrist Beast System from The Bible or some shit too. It starts with internet censorship.

Or fuck it, maybe none of that Bible shit is true and maybe Jews are just biological parasites and maybe, just maybe, it will all remain more or less the same with many situations being solved and resolved in many different ways and maybe, just hopefully maybe, the internet will remain uncensored for the remainder of my life. Maybe a lot of Jews will just kinda stop being kikes, i dunno. LMAO.

I have no idea and neither does any of you, get real. Just prep, download all the cool racist shit we're all so fond of, and i dunno, wait it out. If you wanna die figthing the possibly coming AI/Singularity-ZOG alliance super-robots and impossible-to-beat-heat-seeking drones and who the fuck knows what else they have in their secret military bases, be my guest.

I'm gonna say "fuck that shit", watch the show, get by, and who knows? maybe IT IS all a test of our faith in Jesus. But i doubt it though.

I do know this though: as cool as i think Paganism is (i'm very fond of vanity) i ain't dying for that goofy shit. Cause why would i? it's all the same.

LMAO, you're so basic dude. If i'm ever in a position in which it makes sense (i got incurable cancer or something), fuck it, i'll die heroically. HAHA. I'll derive nothing from it though, it's all meaningless activity IMO. "Happiness" see this is what i'm saying, you guys need to read The Consipiracy Against The Human Race by Thomas Liggoti or some shit, listen to some Marilyn Manson. I dunno.

Like I said, your not wrong and I respect the choice you will likely make. But I find it cowardly and disrespectful. I hope I have the courage to face even the most dire or unbeatable odds, not for god, race, or any of that shit. I'd want to do it because deep down I know that is whats right. And who knows, maybe I will be a apathetic, content coward who lets things go on as they do. All I can say is I hope it comes to bite me in my ass as basic as that may be.

>Jow Forums X > Filter > Flag
Paste:
/^Black Lives Matter$/
/^Anarcho-Capitalist$/
/^Confederate$/
/^Commie$/
/^United Nations$/
/^Republican$/
/^Kekistani$/
/^Pirate$/
/^Democrat$/
/^Democrat$/i
/^Anarchist$/
/^Confederate$/
/^Gadsden$/
/^Nazi$/
/^Hippie$/
/^European$/
/^Anarcho-Capitalist$/
/^Unknown$/
/^Republican$/
/^Pirate$/
/^Jihadi$/
/^Commie$/
/^Fascist$/
/^Kekistani$/
/^Black Lives Matter$/
/^LGBT$/
/^Tree Hugger$/
/^United Nations$/
/^White Supremacist$/
/^DEUS VULT$/
/^National Bolshevik$/
/^Europe$/
No more memeflags

I rather not die, thank you. You go be a cool kraut defending Berlin in 1945, not my cup of tea. And i do recognize it's pretty cool, but so what? a lot of things are cool. A lot of "evil" things are cool, as a matter of fact.

I have it all figured the fuck out: there's no way of knowing dick. You believe what you believe you do what you do and whatever happens (after death, if anything) happens. It's all vanity IMO.

I'm not enthralled with it all. I'm not convinced of anything. I would really prefer it if everyone just fucked off, all i want is to watch the show but this fuckers are prolly going to censor the internet. Fucking kikes and liberals and fuck it all to hell.

Live as a coward as the heroes die. At least this has been the case throughout history.

Just go to some other chan if you're really such a fucking ponce. I only come here to laugh at the animals in cages and sigh in relief that at least I'm not as emotionally dysfunctional as most of you lot. Call me a glowing cia nigger or a kike faggot, maybe it will make you feel better.

>You go be a cool kraut defending Berlin in 1945

I'm not quite the person you think I am.

>I have it all figured the fuck out: there's no way of knowing dick. You believe what you believe you do what you do and whatever happens (after death, if anything) happens. It's all vanity IMO.

You are correct that a lot of what people call truth is just self serving, appealing idea's that make us feel better about ourselves. Truth does exist however, even if it takes forms we don't enjoy. While knowing the totality of it is impossible don't give up the search, you are getting very close to a more fundamental understanding.

I had an opinion very similar to you just a few months ago. Keep feeding your mind concepts, reject subjectivity and cut reality down to the bedrock. We can't know everything but there are certain fundamental principles which reveal a great deal.

Attached: 1568661006593.jpg (735x490, 229K)

You're alluding to some sort of Solar Warrior morality, you're a basic bitch. I doubt you're even capable of actually questioning anything like i am.

In a way i envy you and all then other "convinced morons/NPCs". I could do that shit, kid, i just think it's fucking stupid. I rather not die, cause why would i? i don't really believe in the afterlife and a "divine judgment" after i'm dead. Not really.

And if there is one so what? in this life? i don't give a shit about other people's opinions. There's only power.

In the afterlife? God's opinion is just that, assuming there even is a God and it's not just The Sun that we all seem to be worshipping.

I guess i believe in some form of karma though, but meh. I'm not an "evil person", i more or less stick to Solar Warrior morality minus the "risking my life" shit. HAHA, i reckon Jesus is fond of Solar Warrior morality too, the lying cocksucker.

I may do it for teh lulzif it ever gets TOO bad. I mean who knows, it might even be entertaining/fulfilling. But i doubt it.

I don't believe in some grand redemption narrative, this is prolly just another circle of reincarnation or some shit. I don't find it compelling enough to die for it.

I've been on Pol for 6 years and it all went to shit after the US presidential elections when we drew to much attention to this place and Shills and retards started flooding the place.

I think we had the same amount of attention but nobody realized we could be a political force like that. Not even us.

Attached: 1567997837285.jpg (474x638, 43K)

Being a coward and questioning things aren't the same. You aren't a coward for wanting to live a happy life, but you are one for recognizing how bad shit is and deciding your best coarse of action is to do nothing. Living a cowardly life is your right, but its still cowardly.
It might make me feel a little better to call you a kike faggot

LMAO, buncha losers. Either the full blown psychopathic WINNERS will inherit the Earth or the meek will, one of the two.

HAHA, yeah they reveal "i don't feel like fucking dying anytime soon". What are you 15? Aryan warriors are naivefucks, grow up. Romanticism is cute and cool and all, but it's just another meaningless activity you can perform.

You're a convinced moron, dude. I'm not convinced of anything not even that i want to keep on living, but hey, might as well. Might as well keep pondering. Who knows? maybe i'm doing exactly what i'm supposed to be doing.

BTW ever seen a deformed midget with a microdick? some Divine Plan, some God.

You're a convinced that living in fear is better than dying for what is right.

I don't believe cowardice is anything more than a subjective moral fuckshit from the perspective of Solar Warrior morality, dude. Have you ever even been to the darkweb? you guys are very naive.

Perhaps consider that it's all, HAHA, dark. With ligther shades of gray, of course. You are either this heroic supermen you think you are or low IQ useful idiots, waddaya think?

There's only survival and power and vanity and Jesus save us all otherwise we are SO fucked.

I'm not convinced there is a "right". HAHA, if it was that clear cut in my mind i would choose to do "the right thing". You naive moron. There's no talking to you sheltered fucks.

If doing what you believe is right is so subjective, what is the objective truth of the matter oh wise one. Of coarse what I think is subjective, its as subjective as what you are saying.

Tell me, does the idea of choosing not to know the truth offend you? Would you choose to know truth even if it disgusted you? Terrified you? I'm not implying that my opinions are the truth just turn the question over in your mind and consider it. If you have the hunger stay true to it.

Just keep digging friend. Keep digging no matter what. Trust your intuition, it's all you have left these days.

I even doubt there's this evil Jewish boogymen you all seem to think exist out there in the ether, i'm much more inclined to believe in some form of reincarnation context with us just being soul-stuff inhabiting mainly low IQ ugly animal bodies and it all being more or less kinda random and low IQ and, frankly, more than a bit of a fucking joke.

It's all kinda mediocre and pathetic. I don't believe in Semitic supervillains, i believe in petty sexual jealousy and tribal interests and shit like that. There seems to be a supernatural occult pseudo-Satanic element to it but i dunno.

LMAO, a loooot of "Whites" are pseudo-muds and crypto-kikes BTW.

Fuck cares, JUST DON'T CENSOR THE INTERNET YOU FUCKS. ALL I CARE ABOUT IS HAVING MY FUN, AND YOU'RE RUINING IT!!

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT INCUR THE WRATH OF THE AWAKENED URUANON.

We disagree at a fundamental level. You'll always view my opinions on this matter as foolish while I'll view yours as cowardly. Also anyone who seems to believe in reincarnation is probably the farthest from objective reality. But don't let me stop you from being indifferent and pondering what is right and wrong Mr philosopher. Such is the right of any man to do as they please.

Oh, fuck off, this shit again. people have been saying Jow Forums is dead for years now, even during the /news/ days.

Nigger nigger nigger nigger.
Quit making off topic threads and it wont suck as bad faggot.
Kys
Sage

Blind faith/opinion. Survival. Reproduction. Power. Life and death. Petty vanity, mainly sexual in nature.

Shut the fuck up retard, what "truth"? see this is what i'm saying i don't even believe in "people" or "conversations" i'm so blackpilled, i believe it's all a fucking lie and that's the HAHA, "truth". I only see patterns, it's all the same. Ain't shit special, aside from the genetic Nordic elite (a.k.a not-most-Whites) that for whatever reason seem to be chosen by if not God, Nature.

And i don't really imply their inherent upright character and virtue BTW, i mean that's there but i'm mainly talking about genetics and overall position in the grand scheme of things. Prolly karma.

It's hilarious to watch post WW2 twinks go kike, like that Jim Morrison fag. We are fucking doomed.

Just do it already. You know you want to.
Put us out of your misery.
KYS faggot

Fuck happens after death in your opinion?

It's all sexually violent in nature, all criticisms are virtue signalling nonsense coming from naivefucks. It's all bad.

>Fuck cares, JUST DON'T CENSOR THE INTERNET YOU FUCKS. ALL I CARE ABOUT IS HAVING MY FUN, AND YOU'RE RUINING IT!!

It's coming user. Narrative control has been the game for millennia at this point, it's the key to programming the human brain. They see the power places like this have, the Story is breaking down.

Attached: 1564845543374.jpg (1001x1024, 91K)

LMFAO why do you even bring up suicide? i think you're projecting. Life (or is it Death?) will kill me soon enough anyway.

Fucking cunts, i CRAVE information for my own personal amusment. Fuck it, if the internet goes down i'm travelling the world even if i have to do it like Forrest Gump.