#BREAKING: Pelosi wants to change law to allow a sitting president to be indicted

Democrats are beyond desperate at this point...
twitter.com/thehill/status/1175163494896939008

Attached: file.png (1108x986, 836K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to change the law to put a bag over her head

Attached: jew funding voting.jpg (1666x1346, 591K)

The Democrats really do know That they have 0% chance in 2020 don't they? I thought it was just /ptg/ guys coping.
They're reaching levels of desperation I didn't even think they could reach
I'm guessing a ton of new women will be accusing Trump of raping them again soon.

Attached: Young Blacks doing better(1).png (1300x940, 213K)

They're running around like headless chickens. The entire liberal world order is collapsing.

Why isn't she hanging from a rope?

She is too smart to bring up a vote for impeachment. So she has come up with the strategy to try to make it seem like impeachment is happening but without actually doing it. That explains nadlers vote to vote to start the beginning of impeachment. This is the same shit. Now she wants to try and change the rules to get the impeachment crowd to believe that the only thing that stopped mueller and the house investigations is not being able to imdict a sitting president. If republicans stop them from changing the law them they get to reee that the only thing stopping us from seeing orange man in a matching jumpsuit are republicans protecting a criminal. If they actually change the law they can indict trump on anything in order to completely obstruct his presidency.

>Pelosi wants to change law to allow a sitting president to be indicted
I can fully support this, no one is above the law

how about we enforce laws already on the books and arrest tyrannical cunts trying to destroy sovereign countries

a novel idea

Pedovores and their social and legacy media protectors are being delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=8yKc21YZU5Y

Attached: 1652746bcf3df4f061d777f3e0c51f52cbb935bac89c22c0a9b35d9347359071.jpg (640x480, 195K)

It's not a law. That idea is from a memo written by the DOJ in the Watergate days. It has no legal power so shit for brains CAN be indicted.

Agreed.

Justice is blind.

when Clinton and Obama clones next to get charged and they will be crying fowl again

Seems like canada is still behind, trudeau will win again

At this point this shit’s just gonna backfire massively. If pelosi did this earlier during the presidency or even while the investigation was going on, it probably would’ve worked. At this point it’s just faggotry no matter how you see it

wish in one hand, shit in the other. see which one fills up first

Do it. Lefties never seem to understand that they won't always be holding the whip

Single use plastics are a no-no, Use the same bag for her whole party.

>The entire liberal world order is collapsing.
We need a hard Brexit and the IG FISA at the same time.
The number of exploding heads will make Scanners look like Pepa Pig.

How about changing the law so that we can amputate a body part for every lie any sitting politician tells? Annual review mandatory.

There is no law that says otherwise.
It's called an impeachment.
And conviction is called a removal.
And impeachment is a loser for Pelosi, and she knows it, and POTUS keeps baiting her.
*popcorn*

good, no one should be above the law