FISH AND CHIPS

FISH AND CHIPS

>be born a leaf
>become torontofag at an early age
>fast forward to 2109
>last successful white owned business in my neighborhood is the fish and chips place
>slightly more expensive but generally enjoyable food
>tfw the last sanctuary of whiteness in your area is a fast food restaurant

Seriously, its the last public space here not frequented by niggers and im glad we still have them

Attached: o.jpg (1000x750, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DejR2UvrrrA
lep.co.uk/best-in-preston/eating-out/the-great-fish-and-chip-debate-gravy-yes-or-no-1-9150699
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_and_chips
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadir_Nurman
oldbavariahaus.com/home.html
theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/scotland/articles/a-brief-history-of-chicken-tikka-masala/
historic-uk.com/CultureUK/The-British-Curry/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>>fast forward to 2109
No need to go that far in the future to see there isn't a single white person in Toronto.
I went there for a metal show three years ago and a was the only white person, felt like a intruder.

Attached: jtchm.png (1127x641, 1.03M)

Man, do traditional white-owned eateries still exist here? Everywhere I go its all fucking Indian and chink foods. Not a single western food eateries except for fast food franchises and faggy Kegs steakhouse and hispter bars.

That looks like shit. Those chips look like frozen ones you can cook at home. kys.

Attached: 230351.png (687x712, 167K)

am I a nigger for not liking fish?

The diversity of the restaurant options is great now! Why are you complaining? We've got next to what the whole world has to offer!

Attached: EMoEE8w.jpg (1280x960, 174K)

When i was a kid and my parents would take me out for dinner, every rowdy, rude and obnoxious customers were almost always pooloo immigrants or some faggotass biracial couples. They chimpout because they didn't get served first and always demand free shit cause of their skin. This is why its hard doing business in Canada unless you're a shitskin serving shit skin food.

>>fast forward to 2109
Also, how do you time travel? Are you really from the future?

Attached: ShockedFace.jpg (540x712, 243K)

There are some good microbrewery pubs around here, one that basically specializes in pig. Pulled pork poutine and a platter of cured meats, fried pickles, fresh bread and duck pate alongside a dark amber ale. Also owned by a married white couple in their fifties.

Attached: 1568900076020.jpg (1532x2048, 308K)

One thing you must notice is how all the chinese restaurants you can sit down and eat inside are total shit cause bums and niggers always sit inside and drink there which i guess is really what keeps these shitty restaurants open

>british “cuisine”
trash

A lot of it is fried or deep fried, for some reason, have you noticed that?

Nigger you guys have long john silvers and have for years and its way worse than pic related

My local chippy suddenly closed and re-opened as a halal takeway.
FML

Kys kike washed burger. They are our heritage and they have centuries of culture. We have niggerball and Olive Garden.

Sounds like you need to turn it into a BBQ

Attached: petrol-bomb.jpg (674x388, 21K)

A diverse transformation!

Attached: 1568410644164.jpg (1080x1080, 177K)

>breaded, deep-fried shawarma

Attached: 1568913958616.jpg (720x431, 19K)

Pedovores and their social and legacy media protectors are being delivered to justice.

youtube.com/watch?v=DejR2UvrrrA

Attached: f8cdae5a167f2a15ad6c28aa4308e8832412327b6081b063e8997a180a7270db.png (468x562, 349K)

yes

No, you are a nigger if you like watermelon

Yes. You are a literal faggot and probably from Blackpool

>am i a nigger
This is what you look like

Attached: 3a3b9a56.png (313x406, 61K)

Those fish and chips look awful. The Newfies do it best.

Attached: o.jpg (750x1000, 151K)

how come it's only old people whenever i go to a fish and chips restaurant?

Attached: 1568916557796.jpg (500x520, 40K)

What is that stuff sprinkled on top?

u wot?

Dressing. Basically turkey stuffing with lots of savory. Once you've had Fries, Dressing, and Gravy, you'll never go back to poutine.

Because they might be old but they're actually not pozzed faggots who want to try a different ethnic food every week

Attached: 1563482411273.jpg (659x733, 315K)

Oh that looks good.

Isn't fish and chips already halal? What's the point.

Well, we have Italians, Greeks and Yugoslavs (mostly Croats) here in Germany
Dunno if we can see them as classic whites but Mediterraneans are close to the white Race
Rest is full of Arabs, Turks or other dune coons

There have not been any decent fish and chips since the 1970's.
I should know as a core 'Brit'.
But the same goes of many foods.
Meat just isn't what it used to be.
Lamb tasted like Lamb, Beef like Beef.
Now, meat does not taste like anything.
Which is why you have to smother it in strong seasonings.
Food sources are running out. Yes you will be eating insects soon!

This dude getting teary eyed over the Lakeshore Halibut House.

Oh fuck that looks delicious, I love French Fries and fish.

I will eat longpig before i eat bugs.

Nah thats a new chain, im talking about golden crisp on weston road

Attached: o-ROB-FORD-facebook.jpg (1536x1022, 143K)

This hits close to home.

yay tacos!

that sounds pretty fucking good to me

Thinking anything on Weston Rd. is white has been wrong since 2002 LOL

anglo "gastronomy"

Actually Kodak went under in like 99 lmao

fish and chips in atlantic new england are great

>Dressing. Basically turkey stuffing with lots of savory. Once you've had Fries, Dressing, and Gravy
This is the first I'm hearing about this and it feels like that shouldn't be the case

sounds like a newfoundland local kind of thing

Indian women are subhuman

Moorish seethe

>Heaps of fish and chip shops here are owned by Asians
>Our regular one, by the supermarket, would make us feel sick and was just not 'right'. Me mum would complain about the batter being shit
>Recently find one run by white people
>Family of them, mother, and her children
>One daughter sings while cooking, nice little voice
>Batter is nice, proper old school
>Don't get sick eating there even though I have tummy issues

>Those fish and chips look awful.
NO U

Huh nearly all ran by Chinks over here.
Not all though, but you can go to a very quite 99.9% white village and the the chip shop be ran by the only Chinese family there.

Fish, chips and gravy. A mark of successful no-nonsense civilization. My complements. lep.co.uk/best-in-preston/eating-out/the-great-fish-and-chip-debate-gravy-yes-or-no-1-9150699

Pro tip: if you walk into a business, and get the feeling that they don't want your business with in a minute, or two, LEAVE. Fucking brainlets that aren't happy with the place, but stay, and demand service. Used to drive me nuts when I worked food service.

>Heaps of fish and chip shops here are owned by Asians
>Our regular one, by the supermarket, would make us feel sick and was just not 'right'. Me mum would complain about the batter being shit
fish, chips, and rats

viking rapebaby cope

Theres a couple i know of that were taken over by chinese people but the majority of them are run by white families and really pretty comfy as in pic related

Attached: l.jpg (533x400, 38K)

>Fish, chips and gravy.
Is it a big thing over in the Motherland? It's not here but I do it.

Our thing is tomato sauce which is blah.

>the last sanctuary of whiteness
Fish and Chips is JEWISH LOL
>The tradition in the UK of fish battered and fried in oil may have come from Jewish immigrants from Spain and Portugal.[3][2][4] Originally, Western Sephardic Jews settling in England as early as the 16th century would have prepared fried fish in a manner similar to pescado frito, which is coated in flour then fried in oil.[5] Charles Dickens mentions "fried fish warehouses" in Oliver Twist (1838),[2] and in 1845 Alexis Baseder in his first edition of A Shilling cookery for the People, gives a recipe for "Fried fish, Jewish fashion", which is dipped in a batter of flour and water.[6]
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fish_and_chips

Yup, new Toronto fish and chips does that to you. how does living in crack head central like?

>fast forward to 2109

there won't be any white people or fish.

>rats
That story about China exporting tons of rat meat has worried me for years. I often wonder where the Asian stores buy their ingredients from.

>the majority of them are run by white families
For now.

>Canadian sees "comfy"
>American sees "cramped"

>Seriously, its the last public space here not frequented by niggers and im glad we still have them
Dude, just accept that food from different cultures is great and delicious. You're depriving yourself of one of life's great pleasures because you're autistic about cultural diversity. You're backing yourself into a corner here: the fish and chip shop will close and you'll be driven to suicide unless you change your retarded attitude.

It is possible to have non-degenerate communities while also having diversity. It is possible to be white and not a retarded ethno-nationalist whose ideas are impossible and anachronistic.

Attached: Brittaney Venti brittles taste the diversity.jpg (696x1024, 125K)

looks like you finally found the Jews contribution to society, thanks a lot Jews

>fish and chips is JEWISH LOL
fuck off faggot mutt that shit is irrelevant this is a waspy thing, jews dont live around here

Attached: DZRJ1R5XUAAyTA2.jpg (741x649, 61K)

> food from different cultures
Curry is disgusting, curry spices , that's all you end up tasting , no matter what they are used on

>2109
Are you a time traveller user?

Attached: doctor who.gif (480x372, 3.15M)

In the North it is. You very rarely get gravy in the South and London. Even for the Sunday roast they serve a pitiful amount of gravy in London and some places even charge extra for it, which I find reprehensible. As a nod to diversity curry sauce is also quite popular. In fact, it works quite well with fish so no complaints.

No, if you get anything with fish and chips it's either mushy peas or curry sauce, gravy is a very strange choice

I've learned to appreciate tradition european food more, it's good stuff and more "cultural" than just some bland fast food. It contains more richness.

Does anyone else here actively avoid paki owned and operated fast food chains? I seriously cant find a subway that employs white people anymore.

>2109
Fuck, i guess i am now

>curry
That shit is disgusting

>Curry is disgusting, curry spices
Nah, you definitely don't know curry. First, "curry" is a name used by Brits to label all Indian food. In practice, Indian food is massively varied. Try a nice butter chicken and compare this to a beef vindaloo or a palak paneer. All totally different flavor profiles and all very delicious. You don't need to let your ignorance deprive you of some of life's greatest joys. And most Indians are very non-degenerate and hard-working, family focused people.

Attached: Indian feast.jpg (1920x1280, 917K)

>saves your city

Attached: chick-fil-a-logo-vector.gif (693x390, 28K)

Haddock, cod, or halibut Jow Forums?

Attached: 1568235335770m.jpg (1024x911, 70K)

TheCommonwealths have been cucks for Jews for 400 years. You only recaptured the US with Woodrow Wilson and the Fed. We will only be free again when the Fed is shut down, the glowniggers are hanging on ropes, and the Redcoats are once again enemy #1.

>Dude, just accept that food from different cultures is great and delicious
>But not your culture, we have to get rid of that
Take off your memeflag Goldberg

>ethnic food
Stuff like greek and italian and chinese food can be good, but the places im talking about are so ethnic they dont even try to attract customers from outside their respective community

Not 100% horrible, relatively convenient and I've lived here a long time

They invented fish balls. Gefilte. An inferior version of fish and chips.

Attached: gefilte.jpg (4000x3000, 2.94M)

Halibut

Attached: 1546259637829m.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

>Even for the Sunday roast they serve a pitiful amount of gravy in London and some places even charge extra for it, which I find reprehensible
>some places even charge extra for
Good lord.

>gravy is a very strange choice
I got weird looks when I did it, couldn't have cared less.

>>But not your culture, we have to get rid of that
I didn't say anything negative about fish and chips. It's great! A real delicacy. The best of British food culture.

>so ethnic they dont even try to attract customers from outside their respective community
Have you tried some of them? I bet the food is really nice. Some of the hard-working immigrants who eat at a place like that will be real bros too. And it might open your mind to realizing that you probably share a lot of goals in common with these guys in building a non-degenerate community that's safe for families.

Attached: Lebanese food.jpg (1200x800, 353K)

Newfie here. You're god damn right!

Shut the fuck up

Attached: 1560957620303.png (699x446, 161K)

>Nah, you definitely don't know curry.
user is correct. Anglo curry isn't actually Indian. It was invented in Stockport, just south of Manchester or Birmingham depending on which city you are from. Anyway. If you served an Indian a UK curry they would look at it and think, 'what the fuck is this!' Butter Chicken is great. Chip shop curry, which we are talking about here isn't even that spicy. It's like currywurst in Germany, which is basically a spicy tomato sauce.

Fish and Chips is Sephardic, which isn't really that Jewish, compared to the Ashkenazi kikes.
In a hundred years brits will probably start claiming kebab is 100% anglo-saxon and originates from yorkshire lmao.

>in Stockport, just south of Manchester or Birmingham
That's really interesting to hear. Source on that? And yeah, stuff like chicken tikka or the curry sauce for chips definitely doesn't exist in India. Butter chicken was invented in India (in Mumbai, I think), but was created for an Anglo palate. Gordon Ramsay has a good episode that covers this story.

Attached: Thali curry feast.jpg (1438x1600, 588K)

Enjoy eating literal shit you faggot

Attached: Capture.jpg (728x833, 163K)

>In a hundred years brits will probably start claiming kebab
Donor Kebab. Cooked on the rotary spit and served in a flatbread is German. Invented in Berlin. Although, kebab is obviously Turkish originally. Europeans cooked chicken this way though so it's hardly a great invention. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kadir_Nurman

Attached: Kadir-Nurman_inventor-of-doner-kebab-1024x598.jpg (1024x598, 76K)

Just pulling your leg. I grew up in Waterloo and moved out here to BC, haven't been back to Tronno in more than a decade. I hear it's different now.
As Kitchener was a German town (formerly named Berlin) lots of good food. When I want to splurge out here my go to is the Bavaria House in New Westminster.
oldbavariahaus.com/home.html

>live by the norf see
>local chippie serves alaskan pollock
>aldi sells south american basa
>if i cast a line off the beach ill be arrested for a dozen minor offenses and no license
Fookin' nanny state
Fookin' council telling me to recycle when me fish'n'chip have been to the moon and back
Fookin' hippo crates lot of 'em

Attached: b8efec55.jpg (725x512, 63K)

KW is a nice enough area

But legit new toronto fish and chips is great. Used to take my girlfriend there. They have some good as fired shrimps.
But yo that white chief has the weirdest fucking accent

Because chinese batter contains additives and they will use some shit oil.

Beer, flour, pinch of bicarb, pure rapeseed oil, fillet goes in and bosh, fookin sorted fella.

I was thinking of the chicken tikka massala. I always thought it was invented in Birmingham or Manchester but apparently the strongest claim is for Glasgow. Either way, it's an Indian dish for the Anglo palate.
theculturetrip.com/europe/united-kingdom/scotland/articles/a-brief-history-of-chicken-tikka-masala/
historic-uk.com/CultureUK/The-British-Curry/

I've always maintained it's a good place to be from. Meanwhile in my local neighbourhood there are places serving Cuban food, Sumerian, Chinese, Jamaican, Ukranian, Afghan, Korean, and South Asian, all within walking distance.

I know it, just north of lakeshore, never ate there desu, a little south of where in usually at, i usually go to martin grove or golden crisp