WHITE TERROR IS REAL

ATTENTION ALL NON WHITE PEOPLE AND FELLOW WHITES.

WHITE TERROR IS REAL. ITS RECOGNIZED. ITS HERE. DO WE WANT ANOTHER SLAVERY? BECAUSE IF WE DONT STOP THIS NOW- THERE WILL BE A MANDATORY REVOLUTION AND THE TABLES SHALL FLIP.

WHY CANT YA WHITES JUST RELAX.

Attached: white terror.jpg (518x378, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kKnqDljpp_o
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders
youtube.com/watch?v=8pDY_9u5Sn0
youtube.com/watch?v=sOsHLyCSmNw&list=PLAw2L3du6u9ZeuqKlP9KUl5l1S7OBcM4Q&index=22&t=0s
khn.org/morning-breakout/white-americans-are-dying-faster-than-they-are-being-born-thanks-in-part-to-opioid-epidemic/
dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6574435/White-women-lower-fertility-rates-state-rates-black-Hispanic-women-rise.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

FLIP THAT SHIT!

Looks like we were wrong all along, it's whites that are the real problem. I actually thought it was niggers, man i feel dumb right now

Attached: kind.webm (640x360, 1.52M)

What if we just stopped living in the same country as wh*toids??

Attached: 1558262397094.jpg (750x724, 180K)

No, please stay, we need your diversity

This is fourth generational warfare.
We want our countries back,
and It's only going to get worse.
Commend your soul to God, for soon you shall account yourself to him.

>just finally
We need to erase kids aged 15-30. They were a mistake.

Naw, there is a little bit of this here for everyone. Why should you leave when your life is already established here?

ITS THE DAILY 4D CHESS R-RIGHT G-GUYS?

Attached: 1568480930816.jpg (544x609, 33K)

Agreed. Blacks need to be exposed to Marcus Garvey more often. Then again they'd just say ''aye dat nuguh dres liga gae ass wite boi''

youtube.com/watch?v=kKnqDljpp_o

Attached: 1568862219995.png (1272x183, 19K)

>fellow whites

Eat shit, Rabbi.

That's sarcasm, right?

We need to start praying the Rosary to fight the Jews in charge.

Attached: images.png (225x225, 7K)

What about Black Nationalism or Communist militarism?

Daily reminder: They proscribed a pro white group in the UK on the same list as AQ and IS despite never hurting anyone or committing any violent acts.

Diversity is our strength, bigot

so all of this because some fat chick had a heart attack?

Attached: 1566413743249.gif (300x258, 2.06M)

kek Vice is so fucking desperate. I work for the DHS, every CBP officer is a Jow Forumsack. They would have to fire the entire goddamn force. Nobody outside of St. Elizabeths gives two shits.

Attached: Patch_of_the_U.S._Customs_and_Border_Protection.svg.png (1200x1300, 446K)

Germans love sarcasm, its not like that tripple layed like /b/ s, because that art of sarcasm is a hidden call for help out of the degeneracy

Diversity means less of you and more of them.

The perfect world to them is no white people at all and they don't even hide that agenda anymore.

Attached: 1558998169312.png (904x882, 914K)

True. I found a pick of the racist white nationalist leader.

Attached: our_nigger.png (250x254, 140K)

Ich wollt schon immer mal mit einem der Antifa offen reden um ihre überzeugungen zu verstehen

>Praying to Jews to fight Jews
Truly best goy tier.

Attached: 47.jpg (1000x1500, 295K)

>free speech is just an excuse to say hate speech
nigga If you can be told what you can see or read
Then it follows that you can be told what to say or think.

wow. would you look at that. I was telling you faggots all along that political violence never changes anything, and now look what happens. are you all stupid?

we need more peaceful organization in the streets like charlottesville and eventually jews and other nonwhites will reward our good behavior by transferring power to us.

this is how things have always worked. read a history book.

Attached: 1539372600068.jpg (960x866, 64K)

#MeToo

Are the unpaid zoomer interns in Jew York unaware of the OKC bombing or the Aryan brotherhood or any of that shit?

You keep poking that bear with that stick long enough and eventually it’s going to bite your fucking head off. It’s hard to believe that these people don’t understand that.

Neither of those groups have killed people like white nationalists have

Dumbass niggers

DOTR WHEN?

I hope the little girl survived and the niggers wiped out during their get away and died

That just pisses me off.

We must destroy the Jews and the ADL

Attached: 86b79a9b2fbd07378c222f83353ec0f2.jpg (960x540, 55K)

The bear doesn't exist. They just keep changing the definition of what the bear is.

Idiot, you could at least try harder...

>FELLOW WHITES.
>YA WHITES

0.5/10 for making me respond.

Attached: 1495299309617.jpg (1880x2880, 1.98M)

>white nationalists
>terrorists
welp, PATRIOT act was always bullshit
this just cements the fact

Bet it wasn't on CNN

Somebody stop this man!

Attached: 1568997615509.jpg (1013x840, 162K)

Because this country is MY inheritance as stated in the preamble of the Constitution. Your alien ass would be tared and feathered if the founders was the shade of brown the country has turned to.

everyone in that picture is a white nationalist

Where is the endless stream of white nationalist terror attacks then? Oh wait, there are none.

all the have is heather heyer
who died of being fat

Digits indicate something here

Of course! Now antifa will be officially declared a terrorist threat. 88d underwater backgammon confirmed.

>that webm
Is this a ylyl? Lost.
Get fucker whiteoids lmao

This lightens my heart even if you might be a larp.

Also, CHECKED.

Attached: truth.jpg (2250x1800, 717K)

So fucking staged, DNC hosts bullshit hearing about their Alt-right boogeyman and on the very day, deep state hack validate them. Make no mistake a this, whites are officially denied their 1st Amendment Right of Assembly and to petition the government now.

Were the victims asian? They looked asian.

This is fake and gay

>even.Can=false
jej

Dunno desu, sad regardless

>Memeflag

The little girl was dumb, for trying to get out and "help".

Still though, it bothers me that I feel extremely sad that he shot her in the back while the parents watch their own flesh and blood die in their hands.
I was hoping to be desensitized to this by now, but I guess I can't turn it off just yet.

After 50 years of teaching white kids that racism is the worst thing in the world, they've simply realized that they were the only ones doing this, that you niggers, spics, kikes, and chinks have never experienced racism in your lives, you just cry racism when expected to live up to an equal level of responsibility. At worst, you could say that these white people are acting like you, except they have genuine grievances, which you do not.
Either gain a modicum of responsibility, or lose those rights you never paid for, faggot.

The CIA is the jews little bitch boi

> wrongthink gets you on a hit list

This is so when whitey finally does wake up, it will be legal for the government to kill us. They are fucking evil pieces of shit.

>everyone in that picture is a zionist
FTFY
Jokes aside, though. All of them have a significant (definitely undeniable) part of white in them. How is it, NO: WHAT is it about Judaism that makes them prefer it, over the truth that is in their blood?
I seriously don't understand the appeal behind Judaism. Not one bit of it. I can even understand Islam... not Judaism. It can't be as simple as "we're G*d's (chosen people) and we're better than everyone else. Let's subvert and abuse everyone else, because they're cattle - and that's GOOD."
How do those among them who seriously believe and live by this shit do it? How do they sleep at night?
Everything in Islam is basically about praising Allah and his creation, regardless of your ethnicity. Whereas Judaism seems so deeply defined by it's blatant chauvinism, it's ridiculous... I bet my bottom $ some of them have 0% actual Jewish genetics, yet here they are, living and a religion/culture that would never accept them as their own.

You know what must be done American brothers

wow amazing how fucking BASED thank you trump!

Wasmannian mimicry. They aren't actually human, just larping as such.

that was some disgusting shit. I was black pilled now I am even more so. Tired of this slow shit.

stop lying faggot you will follow orders just like every other one of you shitheads.

Do you not understand what that image implies you dumb faggot christcuck.

fuck kikes

we were labelled terrorists right after 9/11.
white people, constitutionalists and christians.

Aside from people LARPing on here.
Where are these White Nationalists?
I live in the "racist" south, and most people here are far from Nazis.
As a matter of a fact, I'm the only person I know that is even close to this headline.
What a fucking joke!

Attached: 1568425705755.png (750x742, 1.01M)

>fellow whites

Attached: 1507710014280.jpg (974x928, 281K)

Next year, Eco-terror will become a legislative reality. I'll join in and help you whiteys kill the jews then.

Attached: 1560513596032.jpg (800x491, 89K)

>Where are these White Nationalists?

anyone who doesn't want to become a minority in their own land
anyone who informing others to what bankers and politicians are doing
anyone who exposes war crimes and false flags

>Where are these White Nationalists?
Recruited by the CIA in their MKUltra programs.
All government threats are manufactured by the government.

Do you even know what the DHS actually does?

We are not FBI or ATF. We anoy people at airports if they are TSA, ride around on cutters and save drowning people if they are coast guard and LARP as elite oper8ters when we patrol borders.

We have ZERO jurisdiction over whether you are a WN or not.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

The white terrorists that they are talking about are the rich kids that dress up in black bloc

Like the other guy said, it is mimicry.
Analyzing the behavior of the Jews over the past 1000+ years ina vacuum leads you to the conclusion that these “things” are simply not like us. And by us I mean human.

I just sit here and Im blown away at how fucking stupid nu/pol/ has become. If you really believe that the US government would force you to do shit to WN you are living in a fucking fantasy land. Holy fucking shit what makes you think they wouldnt expand the DHS actions? seriously man give me a fucking break. You again will do what you are ordered to do.

The US empire is collapsing

>AND FELLOW WHITES
Oh Jesus......

Attached: 1505514100472.jpg (1794x1344, 600K)

That would be awesome!

When was the last time actual(European-American) white nationalists/supremacists belonging to a recognised group in the US kill anyone though? Anything remotely pro white are always loners who had warning signs for years flip flopping between Communism,Ultranationalism and Islamism. There are very few attacks by actual WN's against targets and when they do happen they are usually government targets or government funded proxies and allies rather than random people.
As for black supremacists yes they have.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zebra_murders (brief overview). I recommend looking deeper into it and why its been memory holed.

73+ dead white people caused by Black Supremacist Muslims in the US linked directly to The Nation of Islam. Through hacking to death,rape,beheading,bullet,rope and smashing skulls with pipes.
The "black community" were outraged NOT by the murders but because the police clamped down on blacks with stop and searches and profiling suspects. Lawsuits against the police by ADL and NAACP for "racism" as profiling was "inherently wrong" when 73+ white people were butchered by a gang of black supremacists.
Bet (((they))) don't talk about this eh?

As for the commies. If you want to do it collectively, they killed 130mn+ people and counting. Right now 9mn people are locked up in concentration camps in China and North Korea.

If you want to do it US only, they've committed many attempted murders, firebombings, serious assaults,stabbings,beatings,rapes,tearing down of White American history("cultural revolution") and widespread damage to suspected "white nationalist" properties. Not to mention post personal info of people that attended anything political that is remotely right of Marx and ruin others lives and its all political and racial aimed against "white supremacy". That's actually terrorism.

Attached: 42.jpg (750x716, 200K)

*sigh*

Attached: Itsallsosad.jpg (230x219, 9K)

This is a dox trap never follow discord links

Nobody cares faggot we're here for the shitposts

Why do you think (((they))) made Dicyanin illegal?

>“Tom has disappeared and has become uncontactable the website has gone and the goggles are now impossible to get. No one else on the planet makes (them) as far as i know.” ~ Mathew S.

Attached: (((theylive))).jpg (1280x720, 62K)

Wow, I never even knew these existed... Just wow.

AURIC LENSES TO DETECT PSYCHOPATHS
Researcher George Andrews, in his book EXTRATERRESTRIAL FRIENDS AND FOES
[ILLUMINET PRESS., P.O. Box 2808., Lilburn, GA 30226] quotes a statement made by
Valdamar Valerian, director of LEADING EDGE RESEARCH:

"...A friend of mine and four of his friends experimented with crystalline structures a
year or two ago (mid-1980's - Branton), and they figured out how to cut them along
certain planes so they could actually see the aura or energy field around people.
That's when they discovered that all people aren't 'people', or the people they thought they were. It appears that some E.T. humanoids have a dark blue ovoid aura.

Once you see it there's no going back. Realizing what these creature actually are can be psychologically traumatizing, you may wish to take a few days and just relax, maybe take a walk in the forest and regain your composure.

tell me more

this is an atomic level redpill

how did i just find out about this?

I have serious Asperger's, very high functioning. I've been obsessed with biology/zoology since I was a child. Then one day it hit me and I started researching. I'm hoping that after the Boogaloo I can obtain some (((specimens))) for vivisection.

Attached: Mengele.jpg (634x442, 59K)

What in the flying fuck is this infograph supposed to mean? Fucking babbling retardedness is all I see.

The deep state and glowniggers are the real terrorists.

Every individual working for Vice should be executed, prove me wrong

started from the bottom
now we here

>replace white people with brown immigrants
>label white people terrorists
>try to systematically disarm white people
This should go real well

Attached: Cb1j8vWUkAAALMM.jpg (444x439, 40K)

oh my god
you have no idea
I can sleep again
youtube.com/watch?v=8pDY_9u5Sn0

Give them some credit. They’ve done some redpill videos on Liberia and what hellholes shitskin countries are

They will fire the entire force and replace you with illegal immigrants.

as a white person, I want you non-white people to live in fear of my dandruff

youtube.com/watch?v=sOsHLyCSmNw&list=PLAw2L3du6u9ZeuqKlP9KUl5l1S7OBcM4Q&index=22&t=0s

21Prepare slaughter for his children for the iniquity of their fathers; that they do not rise, nor possess the land, nor fill the face of the world with cities.

22For I will rise up against them, saith the LORD of hosts, and cut off from Babylon the name, and remnant, and son, and nephew, saith the LORD.

khn.org/morning-breakout/white-americans-are-dying-faster-than-they-are-being-born-thanks-in-part-to-opioid-epidemic/

dailymail.co.uk/health/article-6574435/White-women-lower-fertility-rates-state-rates-black-Hispanic-women-rise.html

For a culture to sustain, 1000 women need to produce 2100 babies:

>Latinos in 27 states pass this criteria

>Blacks in 13 states pass this criteria

>white-a-zoids (a.k.a. pig skins; a.k.a. cum skins) in 0 states....Utah almost made it.

this is the biggest nail in the coffin for whites/western civilization. Not being able to have offspring. Why do you think more and more states are banning abortions now? Infertility, 'deaths of despair', high rates of suicides, opioid/fentanyl overdoses...it's judgement from TMH.

Attached: whites_despair.jpg (300x241, 22K)

>COMBING IS WHITE TERROR

Attached: coomer.png (1545x869, 193K)

Funny how the most violent race on the planet (dumbass black people) have to conjure up this image to make US look like the violent ones. Just look at statistics.

Attached: 2015-11-23 11_56_07-Donald J. Trump on Twitter_ __@SeanSean252_ @WayneDupreeShow @Rockprincess818 @C (637x474, 353K)