How do I print without getting the yellow traceable dots? Also any leafags up for this? Election is coming soon

How do I print without getting the yellow traceable dots? Also any leafags up for this? Election is coming soon.

Attached: Capture.jpg (668x722, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/dfd-tud/deda
youtube.com/watch?v=CMHQJ1Er8xA&feature=youtu.be&t=30
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

poser

Everyone please reply to me so i get lots of (You)s please

there is no derivative poster that is better than this.
use this one, it's the only one to use.
there is no other version that is better.

fake and gay

Islam is right about women
Full stop

Stop fucking with it

even more shilling

Just print at a library or University

github.com/dfd-tud/deda

Take cash to a pawn shop
buy an older printer that works

no

Attached: 65684807_918383555168259_5007756048354770944_n.jpg (563x563, 43K)

not 2 (two) subjects on one poster.
that's garbage aesthetics.

Just keep it to "Islam is right about women"

It's more likely to get more media coverage if the message is uniformed.

This is basically the same issue people had with IOTBW - people kept editing the message trying to add their own flavor. Problem with doing that is it dilutes the success.

Attached: Islam_Women.png (800x1200, 41K)

How???????????why?????????what? ???????????????????????????????? ??????????

>227222827

Attached: 65342654.png (1790x1640, 56K)

Wait wait, what would be the crime? Whoever rejects the cartel would be basically saying that those who say the poster are bad, i.e., Islamophobia. But if they leave it, they would be in favor of what Islam thinks, i.e. homophobia and misogyny.

In any case, it is not your problem, in fact I would discuss it with a lawyer and, moreover, make a giant campaign to lease a 20 m2 sign in Toronto in front of his government house to put exactly what you propose.

I can donate 100 usd, sorry for the little.

Just post pic related around leafland

Attached: E89A6AC8-8606-4760-AFBF-D0E576C2C0BD.png (250x254, 140K)

objects*

Also this.

In the news coverage for this the last few days cops have stated there is no crime worthy of note they could enforce.

>Islam is right about LGBT

Surely this has the ability to redpill people on the sandnigger menace though?
They can always have the usual shills on TV to pacify the normies about how great Islam is for women, but Islam is absolutely black and white about faggots, there is no way a mudslime can go on TV and say faggotry is fine and dandy.

My point being LGBT has a bigger ability to sow dissent because you are forcing the left to choose between either being a "racist" or a "homophobe". Genius.

I'm going with "JUSTIN, IT'S OKAY TO BE WHITE.

The point isn't to hate on muslims or women but to expose the lefts contradictory ideology to normies.

Did you even see the news coverage? The mental gymnastics random leftists were pulling were glorious.

>uh...it's uh...open to i-interpretation I guess ...but I d-dont like it

This is what the purpose of IIRAW is. To make the left sperg out and trip over their own contradictory retarded beliefs.

Attached: 1522923503618.gif (500x281, 615K)

youtube.com/watch?v=CMHQJ1Er8xA&feature=youtu.be&t=30

>Muh interpretation
>E-everyone is entitled to their own o-opinion ( I hope my husband doesn't beat me again tonight ;_; )

Imagine this on international news. The potential is glorious. Even if it doesn't change anything it's fucking hilarious and thus pleases KeK.

Attached: 1266535820907.jpg (354x308, 18K)