There is quite literally nothing wrong with settling down with a woman half your age...

There is quite literally nothing wrong with settling down with a woman half your age, only a whiny little bitchboi or a toastie roastie would think otherwise.

Attached: 1568320494909.jpg (4032x2708, 1.71M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N0OLQh0fXtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

looks like her uncle

I mean except for the fact that she doesn't really love you and you're a free ride.
Try being broke and she how that fantasy works.
Love
That's cute

Have you ever even talked to a woman half your age ? That is the problem.

>Love

You sound like some fag right out of a Disney movie.

Begone roastie

My dad is 10 years older than my mum. They're still together and it looks like it's staying that way. So there is something to it.

Got his ass

They will never love you for who you are more than what you can do for them. Might as well get one that can give you healthy children.

Attached: equalitychairot.jpg (496x516, 82K)

>I mean except for the fact that she doesn't really love you and you're a free ride.
>Try being broke and she how that fantasy works.

That describes all women you faggot.

Men should do this. It's how humanity evolved. But nothing younger than late teens, early 20s, and nothing later than 25. You want that sweet spot when brain development is totally complete, and before the feminist indoctrination has a chance to set in.

>settling down with a woman half your age
Yeah, cuz I want to hear someone talk about themselves all fucking day.
no thx

That was the point buddy

OK? Why are you looking for validation here?

Sounds good to me senpai. Nothing wrong with it at all. My wife is 1 year older than me, but she is very cute and fertile. I don't think men should date women who are older than them in most cases. The entire point of dating is finding a fertile mate and I honestly think dudes who date chicks twice their age are fucking gross and obviously sexually degenerate. Dating a younger girl is obviously not degenerate because young women are fertile.

To sum this all up, make babies. And only date women who can give you children.

Dick and gtfo

Kike

I control everything through my ways.
Keep it up and I'll make your dick soft forever.

Timeline for women:
• Complete primary education in their teens, while having cultivated feminine/maternal qualities throughout her life.
• Remain a virgin.
• Seek out a high value male at least 10 years older than her to create a home and start a family with.
• Live happily ever after.

Timeline for men:
• Complete primary education.
• Start a business or attend a school to get a degree in STEM.
• Dedicate most of one's 20s to becoming a high value male with resources and reputation.
• Settle down in late 20s/early 30s with a wholesome virgin who is about 10 years younger than you and knows her role as a wife/mother.
• Live happily ever after.

Uhhh...half my age would be 12.

Half your age plus 7...

There isn't unless the guy is a creep.

>degree in STEM
While this is the best type of degree you can get (honest observation) you'd be better off starting a business washing cars (assuming 18 y.o.).

Starting a business is the most valuable resource for the economy and economy can have. Murica especially rewards it to a certain level. You have to be the Jew and know the tax laws though.

Pedovores and their social and legacy media protectors are being delivered to justice

youtube.com/watch?v=N0OLQh0fXtk

Attached: 863993ad1f2338e3e27405f200efb524a6cc3de377449487c0b89d917860c3a4.png (227x380, 144K)

>While this is the best type of degree you can get
Isn't there a glut of STEM workers right now?

This isn't Iran, old fella. This doesn't work in modern countries. Unless religious, most chicks are tainted after 18 - 20.

Yes, objectively speaking that is the most ideal path for financial independence, but most people prefer a six figure salary with benefits and don't want the additional responsibilities of being a business owner. That's fine. From a societal standpoint we need engineers, scientists, and people who will develop new technology. They are just as, if not more, valuable than the guy who only offers car washes to society/the people who are unwilling to wash their own cars. Being a business owner doesn't make you an asset to society by default. It depends on the business i.e. the products/services that are offered.

From my understanding yes. But it's all cakes and clouds if you a get a job. They'll even pay for more education for you.

I believe self reliance and sufficiency is more valuable to a society than progress directed by big business. You have a point though, to each their own.

>dumb ass is unable to realize that this is the ideal scenario
>does not realize that if you want this to be the norm you have to advocate for it
It is possible. Healing our societies from the damage done by the Jews will not happen overnight. It takes time. With that being said, there is immense evidence to support both timelines as being ideal for both men and women.

That to, which is why I believe the Amish have a lot of great things going for them. Having farmland, and raising livestock to support yourself, your family, and your local community is based.

>Duhhhhh....i gonna start car wash and marry 18 year old virgin who sexes me everyday...durrrr

Attached: 2npran.jpg (733x464, 72K)

Not as long as you're 36+

as long as you're 36

Car washes can become very lucrative if you know what you're doing. Regardless, the other guy was just stating an example of a potential business. The only brainlet here is you, given that you're unable to partake in a discussion and contribute anything substantial.

damn hive mind

wall hitting roastie detected.

He needs a whip and it's perfect.

>Iran

Also has a shit load of incels and unmarried women in their 30s, especially in Tehran.

based

based. how can post wallers even compete?

>I mean except for the fact that she doesn't really love you
women aren't capable of loving men

yes. lots of them are nazis. you should try it some time

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active sserver, for the best lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/6jhcJ5W

I'm 25 and any feeemale older than 16 is used up goods. FUCK THEM I only flirt with 10-15 year old girls

Men in their 30s date college girls all the time. Just be aware that you have to be financially stable to pull it off. You don't have to be "rich", since that will just attract sugar babies. But you can't be some loser who is 35 years old and still working some shitty $14/hr call center unskilled slave job.

Attached: gentegi3.png (1353x1080, 411K)

Ah yes I too will turn down unwanted advances by much younger and prettier women because I need someone my age because it’s right!

Attached: 0DC15277-7034-439D-B403-B97B29227553.png (1125x1125, 230K)

Making this in the first place is the creepiest thing

Try this thought experiment. What if a nation was entirely ...

Doesn't seem too bad for the citizens of the Amish nation, except they can't compete on an international scale.

Attached: 6909151822375.jpg (1080x1350, 201K)

I was in a long term relationship with a woman in her early 20s when I was in my late 20s. Don't do it.
The first few months are a rollercoaster of fun-yet-unfulfilling sex, but you will almost certainly grow tired of her adolescent bullshit after a few years and find yourself asking yourself "why am I doing this". Happened to several friends of mine, too.
Then, when (not "if") you break up you find yourself in your 30s, and it's not the age you want to find yourself on your own and "rebuilding" again.

relationship threads need to be a bannable offense

Is this the surgical equipment that gave you a neo pussy?

I just turned 28, I was thinking of making a move on an intern at my job (she's 21). She's fucking gorgeous, EXCEPT she's clearly falled for gauges (ears), and stupid hair colors. Heard her saying some anime shit. I think I like.

>I just turned 28, I was thinking of making a move on an intern at my job (she's 21). She's fucking gorgeous, EXCEPT she's clearly falled for gauges (ears), and stupid hair colors. Heard her saying some anime shit. I think I like.

Go for it man, don't listen to the homos in this thread.

im 32 and fuck 18 - 25 year olds on the reg.
I would never settle for a girl over 25.
Why? because im not desperate.

lol

awwwww, op still believes that woman actually "love you" and don't date you for the free ride.

that's cute.

women peak at 15

change my mind

Attached: well.png (900x851, 218K)

>Women
>Peak
Pick one

she looks slightly uncomfortable, but just slightly

>Argentinians
>white

By that point your DNA has absorbed half a lifesworth of radiation and chemicals, and you sperm is more likely to spawn retard babies. Getting with a younger woman is the best shot you got, but not hers. Plus you should have spent your youthful energy parenting, 40 year old new parents are worthless.

I'm not going for it. I know she's into me. I know the psychology behind that statement as well. This girl wants my peepee poopoo.

The generational difference, mostly, checking myself by her standards is what's fucking with me. Whudd u kids even do now days?

You're wrong.

about 30%

Attached: if only you knew.png (522x466, 371K)

When I was 21 I wouldn't have even cut a fart at her.

Half your age plus 7 is the MAXIMUM age. Half your age is ideal, we are talking about a wife, not a friend. The reason half your age is ideal is so you can mold them into the perfect partner. Just don't fuck 'er until you're married. Also, men shouldn't be getting married until they have built up enough savings to provide a home for his wife and child, so most men wouldn't be 24 at the age of marriage, but closer to 30-35.

Argentina peaked in 1982.

Change my mind.

Attached: 1481485821922.png (830x974, 164K)

dude, im 49 banging a 22 yo right now

sex is awesome.
infact, im the biggest cock she's ridden and she think's she is in love. LOL.

which means, she is absolutely a cock puppet right now. I even play "do what i saw now" games with her.

"BITCH...take your clothes off right now."

But..but... "SHUT IT....do it...NOW".
Removes her clothes
"now get on that couch and stick your cute little ass up in the air.....good girl, now rub that pussy, i wanna fuck it".

and she does all of that.

I make her orgasm like there is no tomorrow and she does whatever the fuck i want.

last gf was 29, same dealio
before that old one 39.
before that 27
before that 24
before that 26 (this one stalked me, and banging on my door at 2am when i was fucking another bitch when we were not going out anymore. She was doing drivebys at my work place, to make sure no other cars were in the drive way)
and i will be honest. the 39 yo was loose pussy.
the rest were tight as fuck.

Why fucking setting for roasties, when you can fuck all that 20 something year old pussy and show them how to do it.

I'm pretty broke dude in my forties but I have a hot GF in her twenties.
If you have looks and most importantly charisma you can get away with a lot.
I will change for her tho, she's worth it

in the security sense? yeah
economic? nah that was right before Peron

Attached: videla.jpg (188x268, 8K)

have you ever talked to any woman at all?

naw, fact is, she will get tired of the sex, like we do.

And she will move on.

but dont' worry, there is more young pussy out there. Everyday someone is turning 18 LOL

Who needs to "compete" when your entire nation is well fed, has other basic necessities met, and everyone has a deep, meaningful sense of belonging/purpose? GDP is not important within the context of life itself.

Now, I wouldn't shun technology altogether, but the Amish lifestyle is a sustainable, healthy approach in nearly all ways.

I'm in really good shape, so I guess that's why I pass for younger.

I have some childhood friends I go out to clubs with. I'll hit on anything and everything.

Women are a fucking mess, man. (that scene at least).

>I will change for her tho
I don't want to be the one to tell him

Attached: 1505035423118.jpg (420x420, 49K)

The shit I put that girl through, she's left multiple times. If I shape up, and I will, she's mine for life.

>ruining the next generation of women
Wow, fucking based

she's all fucked up now

I said this when I was 15 too now I'll say 16

That's her older brother though, I went to school with her

Competition is usually synonymous with defense.

I've been fucking girls since I was 15. I'm 23 now, but as of last year I realized the error of my ways and stopped completely. I'm still with same girl, we've been together for 3 years now. We're both voluntarily celibate, and have opted to use our time/energy towards more meaningful pursuits.

With that being said, how are you 49 and still a low life degenerate? You will not be exempt from execution on the day of the rope.

What did she smell like?

You need to fuck your girlfriend user.

Especially if she isn't a virgin, ESPECIALLY if you've already had sex before.

Interspecies predatory behavior and greed are not necessary. We as humans have the higher reasoning skills to realize that we should not be at war with one another. If every nation made it a priority to raise livestock and take care of their citizens then there would be no need for conquest/imperialism. While I do believe Europeans are superior, and an argument can be made for Europeans to take over the world, they would still be faced with the issue of living on a planet with finite resources. Eventually humans will have to colonize the solar system, or at least move towards asteroid mining. That mission becomes a lot more difficult when one or a few races are constantly waving their dicks in the air trying to exert dominance when everyone else is opting for a more sustainable approach to advancement of the human species.

>you will almost certainly grow tired of her adolescent bullshit
user, this is true of women at any age.
You might as well suffer it with one who is tight and hot.

She's the one who brought up celibacy, though I had already known about it and the benefits years prior. We both agreed that we should *attempt to be celibate, and for the most part we have, but occasionally we have sex and don't make it a big deal. The main objective is to reduce the amount of time/energy spent on a meaningless act that achieves nothing. Sex should primarily be for procreation. Anyone who believes otherwise is a muh dick degenerate.

Lol you might be celibate, she isnt. You're her security blanket/atm.

unless you wanna keep putting her through shit, NO it wont' last. the moment it goes normal for too long. She's gonna get bored and leave. What makes you think she was attracted to you in the first place, dumb dumb

Libertarianism and the NAP is an AWESOME hypothetical, yet it's just a standard to aim for. Get a little bit more pragmatic user., good things will happen for you.

Is she on birth control? Was she on birth control, did she ask you to wear a condom?

>She's the one who brought up celibacy
I bet she did lol

K.E.K.

hahah, your 23, your still a kid, and you THINK you got life figured out. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

oh my sides.

Just wait kid. You will change your tune. you might now know this now. But you will. Copy and paste this, and put it in your gmail account or something with the subject "fuck he was right all along".

and when life fucking drags you down to shit level and you figure it out. And you are back on top.
Go into that gmail account and search for that subject
and this will come up and you will say to yourself "holy fuck, old asshole knew what he was talking about"

the only advice i can give you is the one i said earlier.
woman are like buses. Dont' fixate on that one,and dont' worry about missing it. Another one will come along shortly.

(to help you read between the lines, the one your with won't last, eventually you will break up. Don't worry, just move on)

>Hollywood millionaire chad chooses to only fuck prime pussy
>News at 11

Attached: 1518430305684.jpg (930x1024, 395K)

Nice projection. She's red pilled on the Jewish Question. She is wise to their ways and attempts to subvert whites. She has legitimate anger towards race mixers and the fact that her ancestral nations (Britain and Sweden) have been cucked and the native population is facing an eventual extinction. She submits to me and me only. She knows her role as a woman. She has deleted all social networking accounts. She attends church on Sundays. She freely allows me to be on her phone without worry. She wants a future/family with me and she reminds me everyday.

what kinna
R A R E
A
R
E

Flag, with DUUUUBBBBZZZ

is this?

What do you do Cayman Island user., gibz me money.

She has never been on birth control, and we never used a condom. We're both clean. Also I had years of practicing semen retention and other tantric practices before she and I got together, so an unwanted pregnancy was never a concern. When we regularly had sex, she would have her mind blown. Not trying to boast or anything, just stating the fact, and one of the reasons why she is so submissive to me, even now when we have sex maybe once a week, if that, again, voluntarily.

Dude...you suck at sex.

That's why she doens't want to fuck all the time HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH. god your stupid. HAHAHAHAHA

if you made her orgasm like a frieght train, trust me, she would throw that celebite bullshit out the window faster than you can say "wanna fuck".

Dude...you must be really bad at sex. But don't worry. there will be a woman that will find you good at it. Eventually.

Clue, eat her pussy first.

Oh man..i would LOVE to see the future with you and her when she cheats on you with another guy, he fucks like an animal, and she looses her mind orgasming. She's gonna steam roll you so fucking hard. Your head will spin and you will cry. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH.

dude...i feels for you, future you.

bs that's his daughter

i work in cayman.
No big deal
no different than working in any sunny country.

You just have to turn a girl ON. You have to get her hot and ready. You can flick a bugger on her pussy and she soak some bed sheets.