This is america

this is america

Attached: 1561261309666.jpg (744x770, 392K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J97srOtPzrg
imdb.com/list/ls064975609/
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

She was never even that hot

Great son needs to be laughed at...It is the only way to harden the skin.

Does every single one of these (((celebrities))) have a fucking tranny child?

Fuck america

Stop having hateful thoughts toward people of conscience who were correcting mental illness you gave to your child.

Wtf burn the constitution NOW

Don’t catch me slippin up

He should've gotten his little faggot ass beat.

MY FEELINGS WERE HURT,
QUICK, BURN THE CONSTITUTION NOW!
DON'T THINK JUST DO AS I FEEL!!!

my best friend used to wear a hatsune miku dress for fun during high school and no one made fun of him
but he was also a linebacker on our football team and many people liked him so if your kid want to dress like weirdos all you need to make sure is to make them strong and well respected

She looked good on camera, but yeah, basically zit-faced white trash.

Cuckservatives honestly don’t understand why women wearing pants is wrong, but think men shouldn’t wear dresses.

Pathetic.

dresses are feminine attire. if you had a clue of a sense for something outside of your bullshirt social engineering, you'd know that megan.

clearly, children should not be subjected to your ignorance.

wtf is going on in Hollywood??

attention whores seeking more attention while simultaneously virtue signalling, I suppose?

(((Noah))) (((Shannon))) (((Green)))

Id bet money they dad rapes them

Attached: 20842.jpg (607x691, 47K)

Liberalism is a mental disorder.

Attached: 10B030389FA14134A88810D138FD6BC6.jpg (565x1024, 97K)

Well, I guess I'm just glad the the other kids are filling in for Megan's poor parenting skills.

Shaming degeneracy is a good thing and makes society stronger.

That's honestly heartbreaking, that kid just wants a mom that loves them. Women were a fucking mistake.

thats what you get for dressing like a faggot

brad needs to get a fucking grip before this insanity kills his daughter

The kids were right to do so. What the fuck?

>kids have a natural aversion to abnormal behavior even when the state does all it can to try to make the abnormal seem normal
really makes me think

she looked a lot better before all the work done to her face.

Attached: left is better.jpg (1200x900, 272K)

It's purely a coincidence

GG Allin wore a dress to school, not because his mother made him.
He did it because he WANTED people to laugh at him, and chose to mark himself as different to them, because he felt no kinship with normal people, and wanted to signal to his fellow freaks of nature.

Megan Fox is a dumb rich slut, who doesn't understand the statement that indicating yourself intentionally as an outsider makes.

She made her child adopt a statement that the child itself is incapable of making or understanding.

She deserves the mockery, and the child should be taken from her and given to competent parents.

I thought everybody already knew that most of the actors are actresses and most of the actresses are actors. Its Jewywood. Did you think that they wouldn't groom sex trafficked children from a young age to be the opposite gender for the movies?

I’m sure you’d say the same thing to a woman wearing pants, right?

Having a tranny kid in Hollywood must be really good PR. You get your kid in the news and THAT translates into influence, career opportunities and money, money money.

Attached: themoreyouknow.gif (478x354, 2.35M)

You're right, if it was Scotland they'd just accept it.

Bored? why not check this extremely hot active serveer, for the best lewds of females and traps!

discord gg/6jhcJ5W

Look at this bitches toe thumbs. FUCKING LOOK. I bet this is every footfags best girl.

Attached: megan-1543616080.jpg (480x320, 27K)

what are you talking about? slagging off kilts?

Most haven't realized or accepted it.

youtube.com/watch?v=J97srOtPzrg

Yes I meant kilts.

get it together megan ffs

2/10 would not bang

Who the fuck would breed with that?

Good. He should be. He's a boy. Knock this shit off. Progressives are fucking cancer.

He should be laughed at. And bullied.

You mean she looked a lot better when she was younger?

This is what happens when you are molested for 20 years by Hollywood kikes.

I know right

That's like 99% age and make up. I don't even know what would've been done to her face other than botox or whatever.

When the kids grow up all these sickos will pay for what they've done to them.

>Women were a fucking mistake.

>thinks angelina jolie is a female

fucking retard

>Look at this bitches toe thumbs.

Deformity from taking female hormones since birth

And a Leaf

>Career in a nosedive.
>What do?
>Have son wear dress to school, knowing he will be targeted.
>OH NOES! POOR ME! LOOKIT MY POOR SON! I'M SO PROGRESSIVE!
>Back in the news.
>Hopefully career jump starts.
Fuck this hag.
Bitch should be arrested for child abuse.
Son put in a good home on a farm somewhere and convinced it was all a bad dream...

Good I hope he did get laughed at

they cucked him bigtime
he has no control over the witch that birthed his child.

Attached: 120938410923.webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

>letting her son wear what he wants
>still calls him a boy and doesn't try to force him to transition
>let's him decide for himself whether or not to keep wearing dresses
>son learns choice vs consequence and can weigh the two
Unironically a good mother.

strange how gender neutral involves boys wearing dresses and not everybody wearing gray jumpsuits.

bulling is just enforcement of social norms,

Attached: angry_liberal.gif (351x333, 2.61M)

Megan Fox is a tranny and has no real worth other than to be laid over and ass fucked.

Attached: 19203481020123.webm (1496x1080, 2.17M)

Imagine seeing the footage of your mom

... good.

She had some saggy tits, very unfortunate

Shiloh is gorgeous. Angie is fucked in the head. Maddox is probably a rape victim.

Shes setting him up for much worse than laughter.

such a hot woman ruined by her disgusting thumb nail that looks like toe nail. Ewww..

There was some shit on my city's subreddit about trannies teaching kids about crossdressing and when someone said that they shouldn't be pushing this onto children, the liberals exploded with rage and said stuff like "omg have you never heard of holloween? Children love to dress up"
The ProudCucks were protesting at this event.

The fuck?
Should have gotten his ass beat on the playground.

based toddlers clowning on Weimarican emissaries

they are soulless cunts and whores and this trans shit is the new victim fad

Yes. That was the sacrifice they pledged to their handlers to become famous

Terrible actress

I remember when the hot trend was carrying around a small dog in your purse.
Who knew the hot new accessory for summer was an abused child?

We are Rome in its final days.

Attached: dercoomer.png (1000x861, 317K)

imdb.com/list/ls064975609/
>ctrl-F Megan Fox

its just california

Hollywood is run by gay Jews

Attached: 8937458637846534985.jpg (2510x3000, 627K)

Damn, I thought she was pretty red pilled. Not sure why? Read it somewhere or something

Ransom? Journey River?

Faggot

Emmy Rossum should be higher on the list

Her son is a kike.

He should of been beaten up. Point taken OP

She has turned kinda green. Not a pun about her husband, she literally has a Linda Blair green tint going on.

that poor child.

What kind of father let's his wife do this o their son.

you guys know she's famous because she fucked weinstein, right?

also, left pic is a person on drugs. look at the pupils

one whos being blackmailed or paid to play a part.

nigger pets.

Attached: niglets.png (651x405, 476K)

these people are demented!

She might have fucked Weinstein but I doubt her numbers are very high. She's an avoidant loner who doesn't like being around people that much. Normie women have probably had more men's semen on/in them than her.

Attached: 1565369635695.jpg (630x698, 30K)

Isn't that basically slavery with extra steps?

until chink babes are in style, and the niglets are tossed aside.

he should have been beaten
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/

great counter-point.

>Bullying is just the enforcement of social norms
It can be, but it can also be a form of establishing ingroup and outgroup, tribal initiation and dissociation, etc. Think about the distinction between "hazing" and "ostricization", which both involve "bullying", but lead to opposing conclusions. The right really dropped the ball here. Bullying of whites by other whites, is the seeds of tribal dissociation that the left use to push xenophilia. Atomized whites go to school to learn and improve their lives, but find themselves trapped in 15+ years of public school mouse utopia with a bunch of aimless brainlets who act like niggers to alleviate the boredom of being forced to learn about shit they don't care about. This conflict defines an us-vs-them dichotomy between the bullies and the bullied, which for atomized whites, acts as their first identity defining experience, as they will have experienced no previous tribal initiation up to this point. Even if the experience toughens them up, the circumstances are easily exploitable divide and conquer, which is likely a large part of why white college culture has been so historically leftist. This kind of bullying at this stage in life triggers the "expulsion from the tribe" instinct, which triggers the drive to seek out and attach themselves to a new tribe, which provides an avenue for engineering xenophilia.

In early life, bullying of children by other children should be discouraged to avoid this instinctive response, as other children are fucking retarded and in no position to decide what behaviours are and aren't worthy of shame. Stronger discipline from men should be employed instead, both to punish any nigger-tier bullying, and to punish the "bullyingworthy" maladaptive behaviours. It is essential that adults, not other children, administer this discipline to children, because children react differently in each case. Peer group dynamics establish identity group boundaries, while adult-child dynamics don't.

Dumb bitch.

Don't let your 6 yr old son wear dresses to school then.

You mean Cohencidence

Sour grapes, incel?

>She

Quality post user. A lot of whites hate other whites because they've poisoned humanity's well so that people treat each other like shit. Which means if you're white you're probably around other whites who were assholes to you. This then leaves an opportunity for anyone "non-white" (people use that term broadly) who acts nice to someone to seem like an angel in comparison to your own people. It's all been done to break down monocultures and encourage the "mixing pot" or synthesis of races, religions, etc.

You don't see it reported as much but I remember when there was a lot of reports of young children being bullied and they'd kill themselves. Being rejected at such a young age would make it seem the whole world hates you and you'd be hopeless.

her eyes are dilated cuz shes in a dark room moron. you can see the camera flash reflection in here eyes