Why are Americans fat pigs who can’t stop stuffing their faces until they die from diabetes?

Why are Americans fat pigs who can’t stop stuffing their faces until they die from diabetes?

Attached: 55EE687A-9AAD-47BA-8990-A503C641AB57.jpg (1024x590, 84K)

Because Murica, mostly. Also, Trump leads the way by being a fat fuck too.

Attached: Big cuties fat 16.jpg (1024x576, 103K)

You know (((why)))
It's been scientifically proven that fat people are more "docile" and easier to influence.
They're so disgusting; I can't bring myself to watch a film or a tv series where you're supposed to sympathize with these slobs.

War on drugs causing sugar to be the opiate of the masses and unhealthy work ethic slowly killing us.

Individual liberty as a virtue begat individual satisfaction as a virtue which begat opposition to individual satisfaction as a sin which begat individual gratification as a heroic action.

How the fuck can an unhealthy work ethic get you this fucking fat? Even the one on the left is a fat fuck.

The only way to reach this level is to eat constantly. It’s disgusting

YWN lick the pus off of his rotting cankles.

Attached: 1551504646529.jpg (612x612, 70K)

Ohhh say can you seee

Attached: MuttWingsofLiberty.webm (480x360, 1.08M)

I unironically couldn't get this fat even if I tried, and I am neither a particularly "active" person, nor is my diet particularly healthy.
I think the 300kg+ blobs belong to the minority of people who genuinely have some sort of genetic predisposition.

She should learn to twerk

How did things get that far along without realizing there's a problem? There are a lot of people who could lose a few pounds. But how does someone not have the standards to realize how bad off they are?

You get to do two things in life. Create. And consume.

It used to be easy to create. At various times in history the government would even pay you to go colonize areas, hack out a bit of civilization, and build yourself a house.

What is there left for the everyman to create? Yeah, if you're big brain you can get into science, technology, maybe crack the secret to fusion power.

But what about everyone else? Everyone else with their WalMart service job? What can they create? Sure, they can get lost in their hobbies, they can get broken motorcycles on Craigslist, fix them up, and resell them, sure there are options.

But your ability to create goes down more and more every year. Most people do not have the money to create their own house, which used to be a big thing. Most people do not have the resources to create anything they can be truly proud of, which is why YouTube channels about building log cabins in the wilderness get millions and millions of views.

Every year society becomes more focused on consumption. The epidemic of morbidly obese people is the predictable result of this. They can't create. So they consume. More and more. Until they die.

This is why we need to perfect space travel so we can start colonizing other planets. So we can embrace the desire to create once again.

Assisted suicide is illegal unfortunately.

Attached: washing my gf.webm (480x320, 2.02M)

Word hurt user, not cool

Reddit spacing; didn't read
Reported and hidden.

Attached: MuttLifeBigDick.webm (960x540, 1.82M)

>Why are Americans fat pigs who can’t stop stuffing their faces until they die from diabetes?
agricultural chemicals

Zyprexa gave me diabetes im scared to die

When these people die do they have jumbo caskets? Can they even fit in a standard cremation furnace?

Read about gut health and candida

That is a truly mighty dick!! Is he Murican?

Attached: Big cuties fat 5.jpg (852x1000, 159K)

how many years 'til Wall-E?

Attached: HFCStruths1.gif (800x419, 90K)

Imagine the grease fire if they get cremated!

It's their culture.

Automatic Car Wash is needed

she has good genetics if you could actually get her pregnant and have her carry a child to birth

>mexico
>having any room to talk

Surprisingly good post, user, have a (you).

Attached: (You).jpg (666x666, 47K)

Why do people smoke until their lungs rot?

he has a nice two story house with cable television and tons of delicious food and all the skinny normies live in a shared room or a soe box apartment and eat nothing but Onions and tap water, plus he has a massive sized dick

We don't need electric chairs to explore wal mart.
We can't afford them lol

Attached: E8908E36-5B9C-4205-A4D0-A60CD41BA615.jpg (2048x1536, 389K)

because your mom and dad love sucking fat man dick

Because Americans live in a shit hole void

fatties deserve to die though.

Solid truths bro. But we don't have to aim for the Stars. Start improving where you are. Besides, space/time may be unconquerable.

Attached: 1522197599761.png (657x780, 340K)

Attached: shaun kings wife fat ass kfc whore.gif (400x225, 995K)

Literally how do you even get to that point.

idk how they do it i was 5'9 and 300lbs an i felt like complete shit everyday i woke up i was in pain , blood pressure was stupid high.

all they have to do like i did an stop eating and just drink water

>Implying Americans are all that different from Euros
Watch niggers. When the cornsyrup hits your country like it did ours, you'll know.

black boi's can't compete

Get hit by a van of peace.

Attached: 1566015887939.jpg (626x1024, 87K)

That's not his dick lol, its the fat above his dick, the end is different color because it has become callous.

>her names charity
I see her taking more than giving

How can a human even be that size and still be alive?

Attached: gKWshNh.png (556x440, 378K)

So much weird shit in this. Stairs are moving, that's not good. Railing looks like it's going to give way, perhaps next time he comes down the stairs. Can you imagine bouncing and dragging your dick down the carpeted stairs? How does one piss like this? No sex, ever. That fucking mullet. The casual hand tap at the end. W. T. F.

This is a cartoon.

I used to deliver that guy's mail. He has his own zip code.
He has mor chins than chinatown.
He broke his leg and he bled gravy.
If he could jump into the air, he'd get stuck.

They used to bury fatties in literal piano cases.

That’s a decent sized unit

should be in a zoo.
id force them to live in a swimming pool.

Why do American proxy providers let Yurofaggots use their services?

I think people who get that fat have mental illness.

Randy Marsh?

Hack. And meme flag? Wew. Double hack.

The ones that get this fat are never diabetic. No one is sure why.

checked

I was in line at the DMV today and two fat fucks were standing next to me just dwarfing me. I wanted to tell them to fuck off but I didn't want to get kicked out.

cope