Theory: Biden is going down soon

Pretty interesting that the Trump campaign would release an attack ad on Joe Biden the same week this Ukraine thing is blowing up in the news. Trump talking with the Ukrainian President about how Biden pressured the Ukrainian govt to stop investigating his son. Very interesting if you ask me. Is Joe Biden only running for President to claim that Trump is attacking his political opponents?

youtube.com/watch?v=Uj0ccJgJsPA

You just wonder...

Attached: CyeVCdzXgAE9Nct.jpg (1740x1555, 271K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonexaminer.com/15b-contract-in-iraq-for-bidens-little-brother-exposes-obama-ahead-of-debate
nypost.com/2019/05/11/the-troubling-reason-why-biden-is-so-soft-on-china/
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/joe-bidens-son-hunter-kicked-out-navy-cocaine-n227811
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump's winning move is to do nothing.

Rotten eye Joe is doing a fine job losing the race all by himself.

He’s literally only running to protect himself

>Is Joe Biden only running for President to claim that Trump is attacking his political opponents?

You'd think he'd have heard from a little birdie that this was not going to work.

Oy vey goyim! Everyone is a crook, except Trump!

Biden is running for President because somebody gotta do something about Corn Pop and them bad dudes he's running, let me tell you.

Attached: 1531107684584.jpg (639x480, 60K)

Yes that's exactly what I thought too when I saw this news.

The Democrats are trying to get out ahead of the scandal, put the narrative out that Ukraine is somehow responsible for the scandal that is about to rock Biden.

Attached: AZG7o6a0.gif (498x498, 65K)

It's not interesting but completely planned by president shit for brains. Whenever something horrible comes up involving him, he tries to create a distraction.

>trumptard ad whining about a dude who seems incoherent, and rambles a lot
Lmao, pot calling the kettle black, trump has a hundred instances or more of rambling and incoherence

This is turning out to be something of a blip. Nobody will be talking about this by the end of next week.

Investigate for what? Child trafficking?

Q
!!mG7VJxZNCI
8 Jul 2019 - 10:42:08 PM
Example:
Joe Biden (Vice President of the United States)
>Follow the Family
Corruption in DC > How to Get Rich
Are Liberals willfully blind or ……….?
washingtonexaminer.com/15b-contract-in-iraq-for-bidens-little-brother-exposes-obama-ahead-of-debate
Biden's brother $1.5b contract in Iraq.
nypost.com/2019/05/11/the-troubling-reason-why-biden-is-so-soft-on-china/
Biden's son $1.5b deal w/ China.
Coincidence?
DRAIN THE SWAMP.
Q

>Corn Pop
>CP
Coinkydink?

Attached: 1569019170763.png (625x500, 412K)

this spin is fucking hilarious

Trump sends his personal attorney (with state dept money) to get dirt on Joe Biden, and somehow you fucking mongoloids believe that this is some master plot by the democrats to frame Donald Trump.

he sent his personal attorney ffs. the cognitive bias is real in pol.

anonymous sauces close to trump say a bloo blooo blooo blooo bullshit yet again.
just shows how desprate the dems are since its been mud flinging for 4 years strait from them and nothing has stuck

Yes on the reason why biden is running. Many anons were discussing this as soon as he announced and my conviction grew as soon as you hear him speak on the campaign trail. I dont think he is trying to save himself, but his son and his family name.

Attached: Uncle Trump Wants You.png (1363x949, 2.06M)

Well there's this ...
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/joe-bidens-son-hunter-kicked-out-navy-cocaine-n227811

I'm actually afraid that Biden will drop too soon. He's the easiest one for Trump to defeat. Warren is a tougher opponent for Trump. Warren will motivate the SJW and feminist base, and run on revenge for not getting a female president in 2016. I don't want Biden to lose the donor class too soon.

Anything specific about the Ukraine?

Attached: merlin_154022799_0cc3ab00-1e7d-4933-9309-ccb1df13a094-superJumbo.jpg (2048x1365, 516K)

Trump has dirt on all of them,
he’s got the nsa