Homelessness crisis

lads, i live in mn (saint paul) and on my way home today i couldnt ignore the absolute number of homeless people. hands down this is the most homeless people ive ever seen here and ive lived here my whole life. mn is one of the better off states so i can only imagine its even worse in other cities.

Attached: EDLYJ-1U4AAoqgw.jpg (1199x2048, 221K)

I was recently homeless in london for 3 months and it was hell I would smoke spice just to deal with it

Notice none of them are illegal immigrants, they're citizens.

The homeless should be rounded up and exterminated

thats a perfectly reasonable and well-adjusted reaction to the homelessness problem and not psychopathic in the slightest.

How did you get out of that

No, they should be helped.

this. i live in a fairly large metropolis in the US. homeless people here are mentally ill people unable to afford or given opportunity to hospital. in turn, because of desperation and inner turmoil they become addicted to drugs and crime for finances.

From atlanta and the homeless population has been growing here too.

Earlier this month the sjw fags threw a hissy fit because a local publication joked that the #1 thing to hide from out of town guest is the homeless.

Fuck these sjw. I cant wait till the homeless are taking shits in their yards.

t. formerly homeless degenerate

Yes. Helped to get their heads through the noose.

The homeless should be rounded up, given drug tests, those who fail get exterminated.

5he homeless used to either be thrown in jail or sent to mental institutions.
The ones who were down on their lick could keep their shit together long enough to work themselves out of it.

Weve closed those mental institutions and now leftists fags protect the homeless from being arrested as if they were innocent stray puppies

I've seen this cutie before.
Who is she

That's the beauty of it; come winter the gorillas just freeze to death.

All the illegal families with young kids have been prioritized for the available social housing.

CA 12% of USA's Total Population, 50% of USA's Total Homeless
12% = 50%

Drug test and institutionalize all opiate users. Deport all illegals an put homeless in front of line to rent illegals spots or be jailed and participate it forced work programs to earn meager wages, with raises for the ones that aren't useless. No fucking squatamalans are homeless.

you forgot the mental health care system still bills the homeless that are legally forced to enter them the same way as anyone else. imagine being homeless, addicted to drugs, dirty, and mentally incompetent, then being put into handcuffs and forced into an institution for weeks, and then being handed a $250,000 bill that cant be payed by any insurance because guess what you have none bc you have no income.

most of the homeless i saw were white millenial aged white guys. followed by hispanics and then blacks. ive yet to see a single homeless asian person and we have a ton of asians here.

Attached: who_gets_the_housing.jpg (800x450, 88K)

AGGGGHHH IM GONNA COOOM TELL ME WHO SHE IS SO I CAN COOM

Sounds like a good incentive not to be homeless.
Would you rather be in debt or dead under a bridge.

Nice tits.

Asians still shame each other for degenerate behavior.

itsthe,,,Houseing Lawstopingrowth.,
,,painthouse,,paytax.

Attached: IMG_2473.jpg (700x707, 124K)

Attached: D11S4FSU0AA3ffy.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

Those are all the people that would have been housed by the local Public Housing Authorities, and through Section 8 voucher program, but christcucks decided that 68 IQ Somalians needed them more. Now there is multi-year waiting lists for the people whose taxes paid for the public safety net.

Fuck rapefugees and fuck christcucks.

i never realized it was that simple. hey, next time you see a homeless person in torn up clothes and scurvy scars picking garbage outside of a starbucks for a free bagel and coffee, just tell him to apply in person for a credit card at his nearest bank america.

But they also have no way to enforce payment of that bill, especially if you're someone with no ID or home. Half the people going into emergency rooms never pay their bills, and those bills just go to collections where 99% of them end up in the abyss.

>homeless, addicted to drugs, dirty, and mentally incompetent
The bill really isn't going to add much to your misery if you are like this.

>Notice none of them are illegal immigrants, they're citizens.

Kek

Attached: b6bf0d726c75ec43bef2350a2e940de0_640x640.jpg (640x640, 69K)

NIGGGGAAA I'M GONNA BUSSSSSSSST TELL ME WHO DIS BITCH BE

>most of the homeless i saw were white millenial aged white guys
And this is the best indicator we have of what is going on. It's drugs plain and simple. It's the only explanation for young guys like that to end up on the street. Unless they are particularly retarded, than they haven't lived long enough to fuck up their life to the point of homelessness, unless they are addicts. They could probably still get a mortgage, there are plenty of manual labor jobs, there are charities handing nice things out like candy to the poor. But none of that stuff has helped them because the only way to help addicts is to get them off of the junk. These liberal policies are encouraging them to stay on the street and keep doing drugs. I don't know why they think that will help them.

stop

Attached: EEB_IMyUYAAMJUL.jpg (1538x2048, 288K)

Oh hai cutie.
So who are ya?

Next time you see a person who refuses to go find work because working at starbucks is below them and theyre about to be evicted because they cant stop doing drugs, tell them theyre about to jump into a hole that is harder to get out than in to.

You dont fix himeless homeless people. Most are a lost cause. But you can help prevent people from becoming homeless.

dude its getting unreal. mpls fag here

MN was "better off" until LSS started importing Somalis by the boatload. Don't worry, scrote, winter will kill off most of the homeless scum.

I'm not saying what you're experiencing isn't a crisis, but it's so bad in my town, that it's now a national emergency.

Pic related. It's on every fucking street, every overpass, every parking lot

Attached: thetown2019.jpg (1024x683, 66K)

Just wait for the coming economic collapse. Shit is going to be brutal. Start prepping.

“I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies. If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around [the banks] will deprive the people of all property until their children wake-up homeless on the continent their fathers conquered. The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs.”
–Thomas Jefferson

Attached: Goyim Were Born Only To Serve Us.png (600x600, 65K)

Another neckbeard pretending to be a female, one quick reverse image search proves it

Attached: 4214019E-B8E9-4B17-A333-2D1C9377A124.jpg (1024x768, 46K)

How do you react to someone who says they want to live on the street and they do not want any help?

Based

Attached: 57DFCC44-17D2-45A2-97E2-DE23D6B830C4.png (600x600, 414K)

just wait until the winter hits and you won't be bothered by them anymore

It's not a homeless crisis as much as a drug crisis. These people are fucked up and can't hold down any kind of job.
Some of them just don't want any responsibility. None. Zero. Zip. If you handed them the keys to a house they'd abandon it.
Now we kind of coddle the homeless. They have no reason to stop. Some cities even give them safe spaces to get drugged up.
I'm not sure what the answer is but most people don't understand the problem.

>Now we kind of coddle the homeless
imo we let them run loose, and an example is having a "safe space" to shoot up.
they're are large areas of essentially all cities where mindless zombies roam without law and order.
it's disgusting

Cap that nigga. And feed them to the masses.

Honestly instead of eating bugs to save the planet we should exterminate and eat the homeless and unemployed and third world scum. I would expect that would take the world pop down about a billion

>MN
How many of the homeless are Somali? (This is a trick question)

Where do you live?

Also, homeless degenerates are fucking everywhere downtown. I cant walk across the nicolette for a business meeting that there isnt someone screaming or asking for gibs.

Also, I moved here recently. MN is worse than a lot of places.

In Minneapolis the homeless are like 90% black

there are no jobs to hold down therefore they do what disconnects them from the sad reality, they do drugs, end up homeless

their lives have no meaning because this is the future, no jobs, no purpose.

Yeah but he has multiple pictures that he took from someone's myspace so it must be real.

If so they will freeze to death in the winter making room for a new batch next spring. Circle of life and all that shit.

>record homelessness rate
>record suicide rate
>record drug abuse rate

>I'm not sure what the answer is but most people don't understand the problem.
The answer is a job guarantee program.

People say that "the homeless don't want to work", but these people are speaking out of their ass. How do you get a job when you have no documentation, no address, no phone, unwashed clothes, and you smell like shit?

>a job guarantee program

Okay, comrade.

How much dick did you suck to get spice and get out of the homeless predicament?

Also I take it you were no where near the Strand (otherwise we have probably met, have to do Hobo patrol to move Hobos away from shop entrances, etc).

What do you do about the verifiable population of homeless that are content with living on the street doing drugs?

>Would you rather be in debt or dead under a bridge.
Being released from a mental institution with a $250,000 debt and no job means you're both in debt and living under a bridge regardless.

The sad thing is even if all the state Hospitals got rebuilt, I wouldn't even trust the government to treat them. They'd probably just throw all of Jow Forums in there and leave the paranoid schizophrenics on the street.

Being homeless in America is a choice. Those drug addicted shitbags can fuck off.

Guaranteeing them a job won't work.
They won't show up or they will but they'll be high and/or so half-ass it that they get fired. A lot of them don't want to work. At all.

Which neighborhood?
T. Saint Paul bro in cathedral hill

They beg for money in front of help wanted signs

Conscription for all people arrested for drug charges more than 3 times and get them to fight the Cartels in Mexico

Almost none
They're mostly native american

Give them the option to enter drug rehabilitation, then help them reintegrate into society by giving them a job with a living wage. If they refuse and don't want any help, then let them live their pathetic life in peace.

A federal job guarantee is one of the best solutions to involuntary homelessness. It's practically impossible to get a job once you're homeless, unless it's a job from a state-sponsored program. A lot of states and cities already have programs to try to help reintegrate homeless people, but the crisis has become so large that this needs to be a federal effort.

There's a people who want to work shortage and rising homelessness in every major city

They should be given opportunity, especially above foreigners, but not helped. Most you cannot help. Propping them up with gibsmedats only makes it look better on paper. Then the ones who cannot make it should be rounded up and put into containment zones like they used to so people don't have to look at them and be bothered. Labor camps are unironically a good idea as well, but that isn't very popular.

Used to live in frogtown, seen niggers passed out face down on the side of the road before, riiiight on the edge of the hood by that exclusively black bar

Right over by tobasi stop if any of you shitbirds know where I'm talking about

they seemed to be most numerous on plato blvd. i live on the west side.

Worse than where?

It's called hustlin on dem streets

There's a labor shortage? You have to be kidding me. You Trump supporters will believe anything that makes your God look better. GTFO and go watch your Fox news.

Attached: u6.jpg (500x320, 51K)

Welp better let them shit on the streets, attack people, steal AND give them money. That'll work.

I literally live across the street from there

What's wrong with that idea? Bums are scum, who put themselves in their shitty living position either through bad money habits or drugs. We don't need people like that in our society

Record high suicide rate, record high drug abuse rate and record high homeless rate, and Trump supporters are using the slogan "Keep America Great!", what major lulz

There's something unnerving about some fat spic wearing a Frozen shirt in the desert

thanks to the motherfucking Patriot Act, no banks cam give you an account or any services unless you have a valid residential address. landlords wont rent to you unless you have a bank account. GOTO 10.

Why don't we round up most of this board and kill them ? Most are deadbeats with no ambitions.

doesnt matter. indians need a chief. they will follow orange man into the abyss because he is the only leader they have. magaloids are a lost cause.

Haha, dipshit.
You go to the towns if you're homeless.
Cities are inescapable death-traps in which your life is a commodity with a negative value.
Towns have hostels, and low-rent government housing to dole out.

And spice-addicts are literally the lowest common denominator, even crackheads look down on them.

- t. homeless 2017-18, still hang with my bro-bos.

Inflation-adjusted median income would be rising if there was a labor shortage. If there was a labor shortage then laborers would be able to command higher wages due to basic supply/demand. Inflation-adjusted median income is NOT rising. There is NOT a labor shortage.

There is 100% a skilled labor shortage, if you don't know that you're not working anywhere that requires skilled labor. My income has nearly doubled in the last four years basically because I can read and write emails competently

Fashfags like you will get life in gulag.

Survivorship/optimism bias. It's the default state of human cognition, so don't feel bad that you're wrong.

How are children that old wearing diapers? Also if they walked thousands of miles how are they wearing sandals? Wtf

Any women that are homeless out there? Or is it mostly just men?

"There is a labor shortage, let me prove it to you by providing an anecdote."

>>I was recently homeless in london for 3 months and it was hell I would smoke spice just to deal with it

Gurney is that you?

Attached: gurney.jpg (613x479, 22K)

Unemployment at 3%, other states 2-4%, every other business has a help wanted sign. People begging for money and shooting up drugs right in front, the streets are littered with orange syringes the city gives to drug addicts

I'm from Massachusetts and we have a shit ton of homeless people compared to the entire population of our state

Attached: 20190620-2-Homeless-Population-by-State-2018.jpg (664x508, 186K)

putting Jow Forums in FEMA Camp would be like putting jihadis in Camp Bucca which became "ISIS University" where ISIS was founded. i welcome Jow Forums being rounded up and interned, because that is the fastest way how you get to Civil War 2: Boogaloo

>my income has doubled
>because I can read and write emails

Lol

Plenty of women

@nude_obama

You're paying for the food and shelter of shitskins. You are failing to give SJW the beatings they deserve. Kikes are allowed to live.
Have some maggot sausage, goy.