What are Jow Forums's thoughts on President Abraham Lincoln?

What are Jow Forums's thoughts on President Abraham Lincoln?

Attached: abraham-lincoln-1809---18652c-sixteenth-president-of-the-united-states-of-america-photo-by-stock-mon (1200x1200, 245K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/lincolncatechism00newy/page/n3
revisedhistory.wordpress.com/2019/08/28/i-have-a-question-or-two-or-three/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory
ncregister.com/blog/kschiffer/abraham-lincolns-letter-to-his-great-and-good-friend-pope-pius-ix
youtube.com/watch?v=UEypXKn154M
youtube.com/watch?v=4cyAfLU6Xq8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Honestly the more I learn about him the more I realize how fake and gay his legacy is.

He died.

>Abraham Lincoln

Attached: slave owners.jpg (607x223, 55K)

looks like a monkey kinda

Attached: 774651BC-921C-418D-9C2F-EE4C423FBC5A.jpg (661x981, 124K)

who stole his mustache?

Nigger lover.

Marphan Syndrome
Auto-genocidal maniac

fucking faggot. If he was actually based, he wouldnt be worshipped by the left and neocons so much.

"I have two great enemies, the southern army in front of me and the bankers in the rear. Of the two, the one at my rear of my greatest foe."

- Abraham Lincoln

Faggot who waged a war against White Supremacy. The Southern Planter class was not really any better, but the Southern cause of resisting Federal Government and stopping Nigger equality was a lot more honorable.

archive.org/details/lincolncatechism00newy/page/n3

He tried to stop the kikes. He was killed by Rothschild. Why do you think JFK used the 5 dollar bill to try to retake the currency?

It was the kikes backing the south. Russia had to keep a naval blockade so England wouldn't come invade to take control of the currency at the time

he like watching his wife have sex with slaves

>1.What is the Constitution? A compact with hell — now obsolete.

>2.By whom hath the Constitution been made obsolete? By Abraham Africanus the First.

>3.To what end ? That his days may be long in office — and that he may make himself and his people the equal of the negroes

>4.What is a President? A general agent for negroes.

>5.What is Congress? A body organized for the purpose of taxing the people to buy negroes, and to make laws to protect the President from being punished for his crimes.

As I said the Southern Planter class wasn't really any better, but they atleast weren't trying to unleash Niggers on everybody. The fight against the nigger loving federal government was a noble one

Don't be kike tricked. The south wasn't about white supremacists you dumb ass. History has been re-written. It's always about the banks and who controls the currency. That is what every war that has been fought since Napoleon was about

Best prez ever

He was a tyrant

>conveniently forget that lincoln wanted to deport all nogs back to africa

The south fought for states rights. Too much republic to take control of the currency, do the kikes took them down while trying to get to Honest Abe

>150+ years after his death
>still causes braindead white trash to seethe

Yeah I'm thinking he's BASED.

No, the fight was to keep slavery from outside the south and the 3/5s law that increased representation of slave states in HoR.

Still the No. 1 worst US president ever.

Attached: image.jpg (472x200, 56K)

Lol this

He was one of the few who tried to fight the banks

The South explicitly fought to maintain White supremacy because they knew Niggers are a slave race. I know damn well the CSA had a Jew controlling its money thats why I said I dont support the planter class...faggot

And yet he freed them, made them citizens, and let them serve in his army to subjugate and humiliate White people, and when he was killed none of his loyal supporters actually went through with the plan.

They did fight for states rights, but also to maintain White Supremacy and slavery. Im not saying that in a bad way

So, Yankees some questions for ye to answer.

revisedhistory.wordpress.com/2019/08/28/i-have-a-question-or-two-or-three/

Attached: image.png (800x800, 336K)

memeflag

Show your flag Shlomo

The "Land of Lincoln" up in Illinois is getting fucked by all the freed slaves in Chicago, thats his legacy coming back to bite Yankees in the ass.

Get fucked

The first republican

Why is history always clouded by misinformation? Why is it always right as a president's about to make some monumental change that isnt rooted in dark origins they get their skulls capped?

Im from a border state and had family serve on both sides of the war. My Unionist ancestors were fucking wrong to fight the South on behalf of Niggers and the Federal Government plain and simple

why wouldn't they? the New World was billed as the freedom of religion land. Jews flocked to the new world to regain the ability to be lazy shits that own slaves ever since they were booted the fuck out of Spain for their partnership with their Muslim creation to enslave goyim.

Based. Sad he wasn't able to finish the other front.

Nah user. It's best to be on the winning side.

He was an idiot.
He believed in giants.
What a fucking moron.
>pic related.

Attached: quote-the-eyes-of-that-species-of-extinct-giant-whose-bones-fill-the-mounds-of-america-have-abraham- (850x400, 60K)

And yet nobody tried banning
guns after he died.

More from the Lincoln Catechism:

Lesson The Sixth

II. What are States?
Colonies of the federal government.

VII. What is a Governor?
A general agent for the president.

VIII. What is a negro?
A white man with black skin.

IX. What is a white man?
A negro with white skin.

Lesson The Eighth

XXVI. What will become of all who believe in the Union as it was, and the Constitution as it is?
They shall be damned

XXVII. What shall be the reward of all such as believe the Union was a covenant with death, and the Constitution a compact with Hell?
They shall be received into a negro paradise.

Lesson The Ninth

I. Is the United States a consolidated government?
Yes, it is.

II. Who consolidated it?
Abraham Lincoln.

III. Does consolidation mean to annihilate the States?
Yes – to a great extent.

XII. Does the Republican Party intend to change the name of the United States?
It does.

XIII. What do they intend to call it?
New Africa.

XVII. What do the Republicans mean by the word people?
Abolitionists, mesmerisers, spiritual mediums, free-lovers and negroes.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyrrhic_victory

Fighting someone who is not your true enemy only weakens you, even if you win

The real person was only human and took a gamble that resulted in his death. He probably didn't plan for that but it happened anyway.

The moment in history has probably been bastardized by his falsified legacy. He was far less abolitionist in his younger days. Whether he rode on opportunities or matured into a true statesman is up for debate.

Generally, I say that most politicians are limited by the will of the people they serve. The story should be less about the man and more about the petty ambitions of the people who fought.

an evil tyrant that fought the evil jews.

We "won" Nigger citizenship

Just like in WW2 we "won" Jewish control of our media, banks, and government

Just because our government elites get what they want out of winning a war doesn't mean we the people do

King bigger lover

What an incompetent colorizing job, holy cow.

Greatest Man Who Ever Lived.

Attached: 1540326421876.jpg (2000x1487, 1.91M)

A man who is worshiped by the left and made the biggest step towards making the federal government into an empire. Killed and impoverished and humiliated his own countrymen which they still are feeling the effects from to this day. Hope he's burning in hell, raped daily by a gang of niggers.

I've taught my nephew anyone they overly emphasize as being some kind of hero in school is someone you should be suspicious of and look into yourself.

>pyrric
Lol you spelled complete and total victory wrong, user

Yah, probably should have thought long and hard on that b4 submitting to slavery. White southerners had no problem getting on their knees to suck off the slavocracy that kept them as virtual serfs.

He freed the blacks no strings attached. He promised they would resettle them in order to trick people and then gave up on it asap. Then he fights one of the bloodiest wars in history to preserve muh sacred union, and never asked himself what kind of "union" has to be maintained with canons and bayonets? He's the fucking worst.

Papal stooge. May have escaped to live in England. Just another fag. ncregister.com/blog/kschiffer/abraham-lincolns-letter-to-his-great-and-good-friend-pope-pius-ix

Attached: abraham lincoln pope pious ix.png (740x677, 599K)

Northerners turned them loose on everyone, and then when the south decided to keep things sane with jim crow and segregation, the northers (plus traitor LBJ) came in and ruined that too. Fucking assholes if you ask me.

Nah...that was the final excuse but it was all about saving England's ass.

Attached: ENGLAND In US Civil War.png (779x634, 84K)

The mainstream seems to almost worship him from what I can see. He's mentioned a lot and so this tells me that he was probably a major scumbag...

I don't think you know fug about sheeeit
Confederate General Julius Howell Recalls the 1860s youtube.com/watch?v=UEypXKn154M

He was actually pretty based. If he hadn’t been assassinated, he would have sent the blacks back to Africa. That would have been the best outcome.

England wouldn't have it. Marcus Garvey tried and was destroyed because the fag Cecil Rhodes was building the Empire there. "Back To Africa" Tribute to Marcus Garvey youtube.com/watch?v=4cyAfLU6Xq8

Attached: cecil rhodes LGBTQ history Cecil Was Gay pritzker 3.jpg (600x499, 125K)

He appeals to the academic elites and Blacks ..but not so much the latter. He's mostly known for making lofty speeches addressing things that people had not already made up their minds over or that they had but that he was giving the Federal government control over.
His legacy included a lot of failures in administration that weren't all his fault but most were about trying everything wrong before doing it right. That's really where the country was at.

We're in a similar situation today. Too many private ambitions among hidden aristocrats who control the real decisions and the pubic is whipped up with idiot rhetoric.

We're polarized by matriarchal money vs. patriarchal money. The rich are moving every penny overseas but already own all the real estate. They'll move back in or stay gone once the outcome is obvious. For now, they both flood the population with foreign labor because they want to hurry the process.

The public could do something about something, but they won't. They are still destined to be the next Elvis. Enjoy your stay on Jow Forums.

>tried to send them back to Afria
>gets shot by commie faggot
>>n-nigger lover

LOL

There's no proof he was going to send them back.

I will.

:)

Wrong. You have no proof he didn't.
He wanted to send them to Liberia and another various colonization areas in Africa.

A sodomite tyrant.

>A sodomite
really?

Fuck off Ryan. Stick to your Israel coverage. Your retarded bias for hating everything, including the good parts, about America is why people don't take you seriously.

It’s his fault we can’t have pregnant Anne Frank, unironically

Attached: 67E6C2E7-4D32-45FE-9AB9-B30F4B4001CA.jpg (701x1979, 387K)

Yeah, he was our first gay president. Have you taken a good look of the dog of a woman he married? Or the accounts of his very very close male "friends" that he slept in the same bed with?

Who the fuck is Ryan?

John Wilkes Booth was a god damn kike and Abraham Lincolns assassination was an inside job. Lincolns plan was to send all the niggers back to Africa but then he was shot and that plan never came to be and niggers stayed. The fact that we have niggers here is entirely the south's fault.

Should have deported every nigger back to Africa. Would have benefited both races

Do you even know where you got these retarded assumptions you're making?

I remember researching Lincoln quotes back in early 2000's about how he thought NIGGERS were inferior to Whites, was against inter marrying with NIGGERS, thought all NIGGERS should be sent back to afreeka etc..etc.etc...

Now 15 years later, GOOGLE has purged almost all those quotes from the internet.

Fact of the matter is that Lincoln thought NIGGERS were half apes and didn't belong living side by side with WHITE HUMANS, but Lincoln was also against slavery. He thought NOBODY should be a slave...not even a NIGGER.

Attached: lincoln quote.png (2579x1333, 1.93M)

this
you beat me to it