Hypothetical free energy discovered, do they still carry on with the narrative?

whooa, did you just hear?
>hear what?
they just totally discovered how to pull electrical energy straight from the vacuum, with a motionless electric generator, no fossil fuels needed whatsoever anymore, completely clean, no co2!
>uh, what?
yup, that's right, it appears we don't need any of the sort of the political things you are pushing for anymore, like massively increased taxation and regulations, more centralised government and planning, bans on car ownership, smart grids, depopulation, veganism, all of it can be scraped now! cool, r-right?

>......YES, ALL THE CLIMATE RELATED THINGS WE ADVOCATED FOR ARE ABOUT GETTING RID OF WHITE PEOPLE AND THAT'S STILL A GOOD THING

Attached: freeen.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Wow, that Nikola Tesla fellow who figured this out must be some kind of genius!
When will our government fund his work!

Of course there would be some backlash. Like the anti nuclear power tards would definitely still continue with their bullshit

you can bet your ass that if it's ever invented it's gonna some unobtainium worth $50T per ton and another $300T to make it into usable shit

They can only hold off progress for soo long

How do you get free energy then?
Reverse searching your video only leads to a poo with some fake scam that according to the comment section doesn't work.

>step outside of the simulation
>tweak some variables
>jump back into the simulation
>enjoy your free energy

are you kidding?
I said hypothetical, and the pic is just for the sake of a pic I had to use or else it won't let me post the thread

So what is the hypothetical method?
This thread could have just as well been, hypothetical food raining from the sky to feed all niggers.

China, Brazil, and India wouldn't adopt the new technology fast enough so the Left could keep pushing their policies for decades

and i'll be subsidizing it for 3rd worlders

Attached: 1569019131478.jpg (600x403, 47K)

Personally I'm pretty wary of harvesting energy from the currents of it flowing naturally around the atmosphere like Tesla wanted to. We have no idea all the things that massive machine runs, but you want to plug into it so you can charge your cell phone FOR FREE? Wht if it ends weather? What if it fucks with shit underground? What if it shuts off our shields? There's a lot of important shit at the same scale as the energy sources you're talking about harvesting. I'm pretty sure it's just gonna be war, but some global scientific catastrophe like that is the second most likely way for us to destroy the ONE planet we were blessed to live on in this massive space full of inhospitible chaos.

There's no such thing as a free lunch. Free energy is a myth. It's coming from somewhere doing whatever you're making it do now, instead of doing whatever it was doing before. Oil and coal are just fucking sitting there. The ionosphere is doing a lot of shit.

yeah, sorry i didn't post a pic of some big boobies for you to coom all over
it doesn't matter what the hypothetical method of producing electricity is, what matters is that I think they would still pursue all of these (clearly political) goals, even if the problem they advocated solving were solved

How much does it cost to set up, how much free energy does it produce vs it's scale, can it be used in a automobile?

Tesla created free energy machines for all until he was assassinated by those wanting to stop him. He proved perpetual motion is possible, and electricity can be generated through these means. Maybe if you did your homework you would know about this.

Isn't it obvious that it's all about control and enslaving common people? Large companies constantly supress innovation and technology they have monopolies on.

one of the biggest hold backs with developing countries is energy cost, actually a really good way to figure out how successful a country is is by their energy costs, cheap energy = more successful

so basically, enjoy a lot more africans on the internet

just add arithmetic captcha and niggers are gone, I always thought this would solve most of the shitposting on this website

Hypothetical you retard.

Can free energy get rid of plastic, can it stop people from burning old tires, can it stop people from spraying pesticide on everything, can it put more nitrogen in the ground?

Assuming we're talking about wish fulfillment free energy with no strings attached, everything magically switches over to this new energy source, and we no longer need electrical infrastructure.
It shaves 5% off gdp. Thats money/debt saved and probably repurposed elsewhere.
Its hard to conceptualize what we would do but we'd probably just keep going like we've been.
Dems would still be pushing for all this shit. (((Corporate))) bootlickers would probably be jumping at the chance to import enough 3rd worlders to fill out every 2nd and 3rd shifts in every factory in every nation.

combines free energy with transmutation and you can do and create anything.

safire project used plasme to achieve transmutation

Or, alternatively, you could understand sarcasm when you read it.
We had this shit 100 years ago.
They hid it.

sauce?
provide sauce you ignorant cum guzzling faggot