How would you justify this?

How would you justify this?

Attached: Hideo.jpg (1105x1088, 619K)

both are hacks

Pathetic

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-185724_Chrome.jpg (1080x1920, 479K)

Give the people what they want and you can make a pretty good living

Kojima is a hack and a douchebag.
Pewdiepie's claim to fame is making unfunny forced videos but at least he seems like a cool guy.

The Japanese business model tends to drive profits back into the company for future growth. Individual employees rarely become independently wealthy.

Pewdiepie has no employees, very few business expenses, and is probably too stupid to even know how much money is in his bank account.

Based monkey.

Can't one makes games and the other reinforces what people already know that Sweden is a nation of cucks

that profile pic

/thread

I can't justify Hackeo Kojima being worth more than $30

Justify what? I know next to nothing about pewdiepie except that he's a Youtuber & all I know about Kojima is that hes a hack and a whiney little bitch. He makes cheesy games, no wait he "directs" cheesy games and makes sure his name is plastered under a "directed by" title all over the place to masquerade as some kind of big shot Hollywood director. B-Grade plots masquerading as award winning material is what he aims for. I can't wait for someone to take over the Metal Gear franchise and make something adult.

Voluntary exchange of wealth for goods and services. Nothing wrong with it as long as everyone involved is informed and willing.

lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-190755_Clover.jpg (477x434, 33K)

My brainclone lives in Brazil, huh? fpbp

>Kojima is a hack and a douchebag.
you sound like Konami

Attached: hidden_kojina_by_sidneymadmax-d4290ue.png (900x540, 309K)

Kojima Productions is a lot more valuable than that, that's just an estimation of personal net worth. PewDiePie has maybe two employees at most and very few running expenses for his business, he barely puts any money back into the business either and doesn't even have to pay for the hosting costs of his videos. It's all tidy profit straight into his pocket.

But let's have a thought experiment here where none of those reasons even apply AND that those values are accurate, the game here isn't about "artistic merit" it's about which business model is most efficient. That's what decides how much and how fast your bank account swells. "Artistic merit" or "worth", on the other hand, is about personal satisfaction and how the world views you, not about accumulation of wealth. If Kojima wanted maximum profit above everything else he could've sought that and I bet you he'd destroy Felix's high score. At what cost and for what reason though? At this level of wealth you can make choices.

I always find it funny how /only sometimes/ Portuguese is included in international releases because Japs can't decide whether or not they care enough about the hue market

Attached: 1541888300332.jpg (1087x1080, 112K)

Kojima Internet Defamation Force out in full strength

Attached: 439.jpg (694x693, 36K)

DS is going to be gay as fuck. Hideo going to Hollywood makes him a faggot and possible pedo

Name one good thing Kojima has PERSONALLY done.

So what

Attached: Screenshot_20190921-011823_Firefox.png (1080x1920, 345K)

Liking Hideo isn't a popular opinion. The only fans of the games in the west are weebs. He's trash.

One is an artist that managed to influence a whole generation, the other is a wagecuck in a Japanese company trying to pretend he is an “auteur”. Pew die pie deserves much more than hackjima

True. Mgs1 was good, everything since is totally ridiculous storytelling and shit gameplay. No idea why people foam at the mouth when you trash talk him

Your well deserved (You) is here M'Sir

Fuck Kojima. He killed Castlevania.

Hideo Kojima is the Quentin Tarantino of video games.

All of their stuff is over-the-top try-hard cringe.

One is an entertainer the other is a developer.

>Hideo Kojima is 56 years old
Damn

Attached: 1558146767511.jpg (1440x1080, 482K)

>He killed Castlevania.
Wait what?

Justify what, to whom, and for what reason.

This game is gonna be that unique Kojima cringe that makes you feel uncomfortable to play around anyone else.

Attached: D7vyyeGVsAAnKhp.jpg (775x1200, 147K)

Because pewdiepie is a nazi with white male privilege. He should give half his money away to a rapefugee.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-18-19-36-40.png (1080x1920, 1.15M)

pewds >>>>> that shit metal gear solid guy. fight me metal gear solid is fucking horseshit.

Wage and earnings are not determined by your total contribution to society, they are determined by the perceived worth of your goods and/or services by your consumer base.

In the same site says that Eiichiro fucking Oda is worth only 200 million.
Seriously, if this guys was american and sold as much as he did he'd be a billionaire by now.

I still can't get over the cringe that radiates from that picture