I made a chan site, like Jow Forums but p2p(peer to peer)

i just finished it, check it and post away

newchan.live/

i worked on a project called webchains, which was a cryptocurrency/media blockchain. but i had to stop it because there was too many holes and it would not be a valid cryptocurrency because of it. so i convert that project and made a chan site out of it. the difference is that people can run this chan site as a peer/node. kind of like any other chan site but multiple servers can run it. it makes it more difficult to take down since the site is running on multiple servers by multiple users.

it also does not save any user identifiable information. so no password and username. it uses a public/private key system. the site also hashes the public key that way nothing is identifiable. each different post id also has a different background color, just like here that way you can see which reply is which.

github.com/zedsa/chan2.0-back
github.com/zedsa/chan2.0-front

Attached: logo.png (64x64, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

npmjs.com/package/elliptic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no thanks fbi

Attached: intelligent.png (640x673, 322K)

inderesdimg
kek

you have the github repo. why not just check the repo and see for yourself?

the private/public key is made on your browser through this package npmjs.com/package/elliptic nothing is saved.

the ONLY thing that is saved is the actual post along with a hashed version of the public key. anyone here who has the same thing to say refer to this reply.

i addressed that

>register or login to submit content

Attached: 1498721909080.gif (1212x1203, 618K)

Sucks dick but it fine fewer bots

you don't even know how to use this site. fuck off, esl.

already addressed it. private/public key.

Sure thing

Attached: 1561263016923.jpg (1024x691, 76K)

i ain’t clicking that shit nigga

Attached: 96E3B10C-B38B-4869-AFA9-253CBD5B3727.jpg (1024x544, 60K)

How are you doing tonight, Special Agent?

Attached: 1562004107075.png (625x500, 412K)

cool thing is multiple people can different package versions. so if you wanna have a file size limit you can do that, another person can have unlimited file size. so it is something you can configure.

>p2p(peer to peer)
You're shit at your job, faggot FED, go kill yourself. OH, and make sure you don't beat your wife and kids before you kill yourself, you fucking rat.

Glow harder.

Attached: 1563932375389.jpg (1024x1024, 131K)

Oh wow a new Chan that I get to host! Posted during glownigger happy-hour too! I told you the comms were busted, give it up glownigger

Fed cuck.

Attached: 1564496969029.jpg (1280x542, 121K)

I love when you make obvious threads, so we can share glowie pics. I'm always looking to expand my collection.

Attached: 1565092679759.jpg (570x856, 66K)

Dame concept as zeronet. OP is misleading because although it doesn't save username and password your ip address is still visible to anyone looking.

Schizo autists will never trust another chan posted here 2bh but looks pretty nice user, bookmarked incase this place somehow gets taken down one day

nice try FBI guy

Attached: BigBait.jpg (704x1024, 101K)

Good work OP. This will make a good alternative for when Jow Forums gets shut down.

it has a board feature, its called "categories". so as soon as someone makes a post with the category pol than the pol category will be available to everyone.

my goal was to make a chan site that people can hold a copy of and run. thats the basic goal, and i did that. also you can configure it to run behind cloudflare or nginx/caddy.

Attached: 1568076958767.gif (200x234, 3.06M)

>HUUUUUUURRRRRRRR.I MADE A SITE LIKE 4CHIN BU YOU HAVE TO REGISTER SO I CAN LOG EVERYTHING YOU POST

FUCK OFF ISRAELI

somewhere other than pol is probably a good place to unveil it

this unironically

addressed