Washington Post: Next year, whites will be a minority of American children

twitter.com/washingtonpost/status/1172176184605646850

Lmao at whites larping about muh race war fantasy. It's over.

Attached: image4.png (1444x1367, 735K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump it's over

>implying hispanics won't genocide blacks when they get to 40%

>implying hispanics don't want to be white.

the ideal man for latinas is literally just a tan white guy that speaks spanish

Why do they actually print this shit? Do they really think the vast majority of white people read this and actually think, "And that's a good thing!"

total systemic collapse is in the cards. The welfare coffers runith dry. What happens when all the old don’t get their dividends? What happens when all the young are gone, what happens when the earth completely shifts below your feet? What happens when the ones that watch no longer...and the voice can speak those which are that into existence.

>diversity

genocide

"white hispanics" are basically just white

First, that is a very small segment of the latino population that largely stays where they are and does not come to the US, and second, the ones who come here largely side with their shitskin families and friends, which always include a bunch of illegals and filth. They are not on the side of non-hispanic whites.

The boomers, single women, s-o-yboys, gays and Jews who still take the WP seriously think it's good.

bump

Its over white bois

What part of "you're already extinct" don't you understand, nigger?
...tick tock.

Glad I'm not in school anymore.

This is almost boomer-level self-centeredness. As long as it doesn't immediately affect me, I don't give a fuck even about the near-term descent into Brazil bound to happen in a couple years. Holy shit you're a self-centered prick.

>it is over just give up already!
>literally shaking kike for the 6000000th time

>The country has become poorer and browner. Is there a correlation?

Bootstraps, bitch

Haha oh please like your crying on Jow Forums is actually doing anything about it you self important faggot.

I want to have kids but I'm worried about raising them in today's climate. Things are just getting worse and worse for whites. I already went to school where whites were a minority, I sure as fuck don't want my children growing up in a multicultural school.

Liberals: "Next year, whites will be a minority of American children"
Conservatives: "IRAN IS THREATENING ISRAEL, WE HAVE TO STOP THE MULLAHS!!!"

Who gives a flying fuck
Just make the most of what little time you have left

Generation Revenge will truly see the genocide of millions

That means even if we lose in the race war, our enemies would inherit a completely ruined and irrelevant country. It would be the final act of spite.

Home school is the only option at this point. And civil war and deporting all non-whites/creating ethnostate

Yeah just do exactly what the selfish piece of shit boomers did. You're a worm

It was fun while it lasted

Attached: Cat.jpg (411x412, 26K)

Salting the earth is the only way if they're going to take over. They earned nothing so they get nothing.

checked

gas isreal
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/

NPCs are programmed to love it.

Attached: 2017-Undoc-Figure2.jpg (889x592, 84K)

What is the point of this chart

And Trump has done NOTHING about this.

Bet the kids and grandkids of the presidential candidates all go to schools that are 90%+ whites and Asians.

Someone needs to ask what percentage of their kids/grandkids’ school is ESL. Anything less than 20% and they can STFU about immigration.

They really don't want a Democrat win next year do they.

Remember lads, if they were in the right and guaranteed anything, they wouldn't need to pump out so much propaganda and try to censor and control so much. Never give up.

Attached: 1560583088024.jpg (750x553, 16K)

There will still be more whites than any other race, they'll just be under 50%.

My school district is still 95% or more white from teh kids I see at bus stops on the way to work so Idc, move if you're so racist.

He's accelerated the browning. More than Obama and Clinton.

NOOOOO ONLY HUWHITE PEOPLE COUNTIES MUST BE DIVERSE

Alright, so we reached diversity. We're good now?

Attached: 2018%2F09%2F07%2Fc1%2F8bf2635c5d7b43f1ab94645ca8651bd8.df920.jpg%2F1200x630.jpg (1200x630, 66K)

>I am leaving it as I found it. Take over. It's yours.

Attached: burning oil field.jpg (1288x827, 700K)

diversity is a code word for anitwhite
>what do we do now
the country becomes poor like greece and everyone still nblmaes the whites, even when pure bloods drop to sub 30%

cope and delusional

this thread again. alright listen close the smart parents have their kids in private or homeschooled and public is the worst you can for your child.