This board is all have

Want to meet someone without a culture. Talk to a first generation mutt child.

I was born in the USA but my parents are from El Salvador. I grew up consuming American media. But I will never fit in with the stablished American society. My accent and family give me away as an outsider. They tell me I have to go back. But back to where? I was never there to begin.

Nor will I ever fit in with the Salvadorean people. I see the pure blood Mayan Native Americans and they look nothing like me. Whenever they talk to me about El Salvador all I can do is smile as they gleefully talk about places that I have never set foot on. Town and cities I've never heard of. To them I'm just a "Yankee " They tell me to go home but where is home? I wish I knew.

Nor do I fit in with the majority Mexican culture in the USA. I never tasted a taco until I was 18 years old. They too see me as a foreigner.

I have lived in Mexican, White, and Black neighborhoods and none felt like home.

I like to think that I'm a person of the world. That wherever I set foot on I can call home.

But deep down I know that's just cope.

After all I'm just a cultureless mutt.

Attached: 1565505739328.jpg (252x212, 12K)

Watch some classic westerns, crybaby.

How are those going to help?

Bump

It's OK OP Uncle Joe is there for you.

Attached: 1562131487052.png (686x536, 816K)

Sock puppet...

You don’t even have this board, mutt. Go back to r/eddit, you disgusting rootless subhuman.

Attached: 0D5F6F2B-A861-4510-ABAA-4905480D1E1C.jpg (793x1024, 192K)

Buy I like this board. Where does it say I can't visit this board.

Hmmmm

Attached: 2019-08-27_14-13-39.png (321x299, 139K)

Are you blind?

Attached: A469F47A-F4CE-4756-8C96-671551372E02.jpg (474x474, 45K)

That's not even the official Pol logo. Why do you treat me like this. What did I ever do to you?

Bump

my heart goes out to you user, this is the reality of certain entities destroying all homogenous cultures. A lot of non white people are enjoying seeing white people get fucked over at this moment in time. But when they finally see the end game, they will regret their petty naivete. Keep your head up.

user I'm scared.

take solace in the fact that at least you see things from a realistic perspective. The reason you don't identify with any group, is because the powers that be are trying to break down the pillars of our society so that we are easier to control. You will get hate here from people who are very frustrated, but know that many proud white men don't hate you or blame your parents for trying to give you a better life. They simply hate the people who are forcing this "diverse" society on us without ever asking us if we wanted it.

Don't be sad OP. Just stay positive and remember: There's always suicide.

Attached: 1568091651848.jpg (820x820, 44K)

>To them I'm just a "Yankee "
whats wrong with being called a yankee?

Pray.

You're not alone user, Jesus purchased your life and everyone in the world with his blood.

Romans 5:8 kjv
>But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us.

Believe in our Lord and saviour Jesus Christ and call upon his name and you will be saved and gain life everlasting.

Attached: 1566046721859m.jpg (1024x782, 245K)

You sound alright OP don't be sad. Things will turn out well and you can still enjoy living in the US even if you don't fit in. Just enjoy the ride

My mother was born in Germany. I've always felt like I belonged. Before you neck yourself neck the people that took you from your Homeland to be a rootless spic.

Uncertainty is a feature of life, not a bug.
Fucking deal, like everyone else does, faggot

Attached: 1561513513942.jpg (2040x1922, 416K)

It's ok, OP. No one in America feels they fit in anywhere, thank our Jew enforced multicult culture destroying revolution we've been forced under since the 60s or arguably even before that. Just find a friend, online or not, and be yourself. We're all alone and isolated, sadly. That's the era we happen to live in. We can't change that.

Attached: 1560408496246.jpg (800x800, 487K)

I don't think I can't commit suicide.

Based

Do the American thing: start a business. Solve other peoples' problems. Become successful. Become respected. Define your own goals and then work on reaching them. America, that's think big and can do. What are you waiting for, Christmas?

Gear up or the race war OP. History doesn't care about anyone's feelings, and historic times are ahead.

no one in America "fits in with the established American society". no one.

During the El Salvador civil war there were Americans killing the Guerilla. So now they hate everyone even the first generation American born Salvadorean.

What do?

In the mean time?

My parents?

That's the thing I have no side to fight in.

Bump