AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

AND THAT'S A GOOD THING

BYE BYE RACISTS

Attached: unknown (7).png (557x674, 258K)

5g

this literaly proves that lefties are braindead

>disabling parts of the brain causes favorable attitudes to immigrants..

What does this tell you?

Coming soon to a public school near you.

Attached: 1560412454600.jpg (738x606, 69K)

All funnies aside this shit will be ground into every 5g tower and public place

Fuck this gay earth

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (800x450, 53K)

Not even close. It's TMS.

Yes, definitely that they're braindead, not that they can use actual critical thinking skills to behave above the level of an unthinking, purely reactive animal. Certainly the former.

That there is a part of the brain that is engaged during evaluation of irrational beliefs that causes failure to understand reality.

Attached: 1554087607294.png (1726x586, 676K)

Now go out and get your 5G phones

WTF literally (((every single time)))

>Here Goy, once we zap your tiny brain with these electrodes, all your troublesome self-preservation instincts will disappear

Pretty kikey, Hymie.

The levels of cope lol.
>tfw too stupid to import millions of third worlders and crash my state's labor market

Altering the mind? Which movie have I seen that concept before?

Attached: 1135340.jpg (900x539, 96K)

Mindless beasts.

>Disabling parts of the brain prove Leftists don't have fully functioning brains.

Attached: 1463243588619.gif (250x250, 993K)

Holy shit.
I feel sad all the time. Maybe a doctor can help me.
>You're depressed goy. Wear this helmet to feel better.
WTF, I love godless brown hordes!

I've been to a psychiatrists before. They were miserable experiences.

>BYE BYE RACISTS
It's almost like you have to be literally brainwashed to accept this shit. Hint hint.

Attached: 1552641949266.jpg (750x750, 138K)

Not gonna address the point or are you just going to be a women about it?

I'm chronically depressed and I was considering getting electro therapy. Thank God I didn't.

" actual critical thinking skills"
importing millions of uneducated people who hate my country will do a lot of good

>this literaly proves that lefties are braindead
WHAT REALLY HAPPENS

PART 1

What happens is:
Imagine an musician father wants to make his children goes to school.
This father say to his son "if you go to the school everyday santa claus will give you a nintendo switch at christimas", the father don't believe at that shit but say that to FORCE (with lies) the children go to school.
This is the tatic the elites do with people.

The thing is that the children, because is extremely excited about this awesome guy called santa, because he didnt understood very well the story or just he has some questions about it, may ask:
"How is santa claus able to move faster than light?"
The father will have to come with some theory about it.

Then the children will them ask "but how his clothes wont burn while he move this fast?"
The father will also answer it with some fake explanation.

Then children ask "but if santa claus will clone a nintendo switch and give it to me thats literally mp3 piracy that you, as a musician complain about, but with real life itens. Are you ok with me being ok with piracy"

Now the children created a situation the father cant escape, he can say its ok to receive the nintendo switch from santa claus, but by saying that he is also saying its ok to be ok with piracy.
Or he can say piracy is a bad thing, but them the children wont go to school anymore because getting a nintendo switch was the only reason to go to school.
The father will be forced to contradict himself, if he wants the children to go to school and will say "yes piracy is ok".

After more and more questions the father will have an hard time to come with explanations, and will say to his sons, "do you have any prejudice against bearded people?", "do you have prejudice against fat people?", the idea is to make this son stop making questions without having to answer them. The answer is also to make sure that his brothers stop listening to this questioning son.

PART 2

Some of the brothers will start to think everyone that question santa claus has prejudice against bearded people and will complain, and will complain with this guy and everyone at school, everytime they question santa claus theory.

Anyway, the fact that this father dont really believe at this santa claus theory, create alot of plot holes, and assuming an children still believe the santa claus theory, this means the children dont really understand it and can't fully discuss it and like the father will have alot of plot holes at their explanations.

>brain damage makes you liberal
who would have guessed

Wait? So your brains been disabled? You're disabled?

The real reason they make you go thru metal detectors in airports

So being brain damaged makes you more left leaning ? Well I never would've imagined that .

Attached: soooooo-just-how-is-that-political-correctness-working-out-for-you.jpg (744x490, 189K)

I think we now know why China wants to spread 5g tech.

Attached: 4e9.jpg (501x585, 42K)

nonono lefty
Its written that if we diasble threat processing centre you become a commie
That goes perfectly with the fact that you faggots live sheltered from reality circlejerking yourselves as the heroes of the planel
Completely detached from the real world
sage again

>fucksakes just give me the tldr im without glasses tonight

>lobotomy reduces function
Science.

Attached: 0101001001001111I.png (416x435, 78K)

the point is that lefties are mental and this is evidence

> 5g
What did Nurgle mean by this?

Attached: great-unclean-one-nurgle-death-guard-wal-hor.jpg (1024x617, 85K)