What kind of dirt was Biden's son being investigated for?

What kind of dirt was Biden's son being investigated for?

Attached: 3123.jpg (300x180, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived
mediabiasfactcheck.com/center/
justsecurity.org/66101/trump-and-giulianis-quest-for-fake-ukraine-dirt-on-biden-an-explainer/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No one?

Corruption

Elaborate

No one is asking the right questions.

Probably shady dealings with China

He made mucho dollars selling America's shit to a foreign country.

Drugs.

Your politics suck. When will you realize that it is just show?

I still want to know. No one is asking that simple question.

thehill.com/opinion/white-house/436816-joe-bidens-2020-ukrainian-nightmare-a-closed-probe-is-revived

>being investigated for
this wasn't an investigation you fucking bot

Obviously it was serious enough for Biden told threaten a billion dollars

Isn't it obvious when everybody is considered corrupt and everybody is continuing to play the game? Just look how much the media earns through this show. I am not saying your politicians want this to happen, but it is an error in your system. The media has to much power. Don't ask me why, but dynamic systems are never predictable. You only chance is to change the system, otherwise your politicians will keep playing this game. No rocket science.

Trump nudged Ukraine to investigate Biden's son. For what?!

Nothing to do with his son.

Corruption. Buying influence in America by giving the VP son a 7 figure salary.

See

Are you blind?

“I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.

“Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

His son was being investigated for corruption....which is why Joe bribed the Ukrainian government, and extorted them, to fire the guy investigating Hunter Biden....
You clowns need to be hanged by the neck until dead, the lot of ya.

But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

"corruption" is too vague.

Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

U.S. banking records show Hunter Biden’s American-based firm, Rosemont Seneca Partners LLC, received regular transfers into one of its accounts — usually more than $166,000 a month — from Burisma from spring 2014 through fall 2015, during a period when Vice President Biden was the main U.S. official dealing with Ukraine and its tense relations with Russia.

The general prosecutor’s official file for the Burisma probe — shared with me by senior Ukrainian officials — shows prosecutors identified Hunter Biden, business partner Devon Archer and their firm, Rosemont Seneca, as potential recipients of money.

Shokin told me in written answers to questions that, before he was fired as general prosecutor, he had made “specific plans” for the investigation that “included interrogations and other crime-investigation procedures into all members of the executive board, including Hunter Biden.”

Although Biden made no mention of his son in his 2018 speech, U.S. and Ukrainian authorities both told me Biden and his office clearly had to know about the general prosecutor's probe of Burisma and his son's role. They noted that:

Hunter Biden's appointment to the board was widely reported in American media;
The U.S. Embassy in Kiev that coordinated Biden's work in the country repeatedly and publicly discussed the general prosecutor's case against Burisma;
Great Britain took very public action against Burisma while Joe Biden was working with that government on Ukraine issues;
Biden's office was quoted, on the record, acknowledging Hunter Biden's role in Burisma in a New York Times article about the general prosecutor's Burisma case that appeared four months before Biden forced the firing of Shokin. The vice president's office suggested in that article that Hunter Biden was a lawyer free to pursue his own private business deals.

>opinion in the fucking url
this is an opinion piece anons. think for yourselves you fucking mongoloids. read the news, get the facts, make your own opinions.

here is a list of least biased sources:
mediabiasfactcheck.com/center/

>an opinion piece cant have facts
it's a fact hunter biden was under investigation. creepy joe admits he got the prosecuter fired.
>mediabiasfactcheck
you should go back to being don lemons bottom.

That's a different story for a different day.

I havent research anything about the Biden investigation. I already don't believe he would be fit for presidency, but if he did something illegal, he should be investigated.

However, what Trump did was not an investigation. He sent his personal lawyer to gather information from Ukraine about Biden's investigation to use against him in his campaign. This is very illegal and is Trump seeking to have a foreign entity interfere in our election.

justsecurity.org/66101/trump-and-giulianis-quest-for-fake-ukraine-dirt-on-biden-an-explainer/ here is an unbiased source explaining the Biden/Ukraine issue

So Trump is in trouble for telling someone in ukraine they should continue to investigate a already active investigation?

>think for yourselves you fucking mongoloids

posts a fact checker to think for him
classic faggot

>-fake-ukraine-dirt-
>here is an unbiased source explaining

more Think Progress faggotry right here

it must be nice having stage 4 metastasized downs syndrome.

Nice correct the record tier shillposting.

Lol the front page article on this site is unironically "Climate Change Denialism Poses a National Security Threat".

the only people that believe climate change is not real/human-caused are Jow Forumstards and Fox News watchers.

back to read it for you, faggot

>Jow Forumstards
>while actively shilling on Jow Forums

I wish it was real, but every year after year, it becomes more apparent it's all a scam .
All the plastic and rubber tires I have burned, they were burned for nothing

nah i'm a Jow Forumsizen. i like to pop into Jow Forums whenever big news hits because its fucking hilarious watching the meltdown of Jow Forumstards

You can hold both views, you know? I choose to both understand that a lot of it is a scam, and investigate what the details.

>admitting to being a blatant homosexual
yikes

who doesnt like to suckle on a little cock from time to time

>meltdown
>actively trying change narrative
I hope the DNC pays you overtime to shill on friday nights.

Possession of Cocaine. He also failed the UA to get into the military. He's a fucking drug addict who should've went to federal prison.