When will it all end?

started a new job today at 9 a.m.
left at 5 p.m.
cooking job at a local restaurant.
went in knowing full well that this probably wont work out because im to far gone to be walked on.
start the job and everyone was cool, until 3:00 p.m.
in walks a fat dyke nig who thinks she runs the kitchen.
>this is going to be fun...
starts telling me what to do (even though she is not my boss and has no authority over anyone in the kitchen)
i ignore her.
i put down 2 eggs on the grill to make some food for myself before the dinner rush.
>2 eggs=about 40 cents.
the dyke nig tells me i cant make food without paying for it.
i ask her if shes joking because they are fucking eggs... why the fuck would i have to pay for those?
she says nothing and walks away.
the manager comes back and tells me i have to pay for everything i want to eat because its store policy.
i ask her if shes joking.
shes not...
i told her to write me a check and im out.
>/pol wage cucks are going to tell me im overreacting... lol okay.
at least i got to stare into the souless eyes of a dyke nigger and ask her if she snitched on me.
she denied it.
i laughed, got my payout and left.
when will america collapse?
SHTF is the only thing that keeps me going.
i want to see the look on everyones face when it all comes crashing down and everyone is afraid of death and reality again.
IM SO FUCKING EXHAUSTED.
i cant work wagie anymore, i know to much and i constantly feel like im being taken advantage of.
WHY WOULD I BUST MY ASS IF I CANT AFFORD RENT AND FOOD WITH WHAT THEY PAY PEOPLE???
im not going to bust my ass for nothing and im not ashamed of it.
thank god the next town over is offering FREE carpentry classes next week. at least it will give me skills i can take other places.
slave labor and shitty treatment is what americans get now a days.
PLEASE let this fuck-fest come crashing down. i no longer wish to feed the beast...
thanks for your time faggots :)

Attached: b652bd774d6a57fddf95cb12834e901c.jpg (1000x800, 688K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RY7S6EgSlCI
jlaw.com/Articles/mesiralaw2.html
strawpoll.me/18670989
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I stopped reading when you stole the eggs

“Stop snitching” is something Jews tell niggers to say

Dude you're a thief and you have no morals, integrity, grit, determination, ect ect

youtube.com/watch?v=RY7S6EgSlCI

Attached: 1551383994046.gif (285x285, 1.24M)

>getting in trouble for wanting to eat two eggs.
you did the right thing. today it was this stupid petty bullshit, tomorrow your keeping your cell phone in a locker that YOU had to buy the lock for and being treated like a retarded child with some stupid write up points counting system keeping track of your behavior and productivity.
never give them an inch its your life and you only get one.

Where else besides your mom's house do you get to just cook and eat someone else's food without even asking?

are you out of your fucking mind???
eggs...
>imagine being this petty.

>retard can't follow the rules of his workplace
>thinks "pay for what you eat" is blasphemous when it's how you would've handled going to a restaurant anyway
>stomps out of the store bc he had to pay 40 cents for eggs
kill yourself OP. you're one of the people that makes society suck ass. every one of your coworkers at that place has likely already started laughing about the egg sped that worked for barely a day

alright.

and you do.
alright.

Maybe try being a good cook first. You walked out on your first shift, you useless faggot. I bet you get fucking weeded with 3 checks hanging.

Oh look a white Nigger.

>knows too much

No you don’t know shit you white Nigger

thats whats been on my mind user.
i cant believe how others take so much dick and then get mad when others say the breadcrumbs arnt feeding me...

How absolutely hebrew of you, user. your right, OP was literal eating the owner's profits.

They'd've told you payroll isn't for another 2 weeks and you'll get your money then if this story was true.

and you will forever be walked on.

pol is full of JIDF shills, non-whites giving bad advice, and glowing CIA fuckers.

But.....it also has great art.

I love this painting, where is it from?

what about my question though.
when will it all end?

why would you steal eggs?

what are you going to do when you walk out of your first day of carpentry work?

This 100%

Don't let them steal your dignity, OP. What they want is for people to submit to them. Everything they do DEMANDS you submit. They are purposefully making it extremely difficult for you to do anything BUT submit.

I'm proud of you, OP. Now they have to spend man hours and money looking for a new hire. Good for you dood.

Attached: 1568901360453.gif (512x288, 471K)

i am white.
i dont follow stupid rules.
im sure you faggots bend over when your boss tells you to though right?
how fucking spineless lol

today this nigger is expecting breakfast, tomorrow that nigger is moving in.. GAS!

well gee, its not a kitchen so i might last a week or two lol

>I am entitled to food from an establishment that I do not pay for

but why would you steal the eggs?

It isn't. Not in our lifetime. This shit isn't getting better. It's getting worse.

I hope this is bait cause this would be sad as fuck if it isn't You are a fucking retard

There's a lot of folks in this thread who have never worked in a kitchen. You should probably kys anyway

A job requires its worker to be fed, he was investing in the business.

thanks user.
i just wont be walked on anymore.

A restaurant that doesn't feed it's employees is going to be out business within a couple years, don't get upset, I walked out of a couple kitchens when they told me I had to pay, one even told me I didn't get an employee discount on food. Kitchen jobs are a dime a dozen. Also the reason the rule was put in place was for the fattie nigress, garunteed.

Absolutely not. The worker agreed to trade time and labor for money, not food. If he wanted to eat on the job they shouldve discussed it before the hiring contract.

"Stop snitching" is something Jews require of each other.

jlaw.com/Articles/mesiralaw2.html

It's called Mesirah.

Attached: Screenshot_20190920-174601_DuckDuckGo.jpg (1080x1741, 642K)

>steal
if you call cracking 2 eggs and putting them on the grill in front of everyone stealing then you have problems.

were they your eggs?

Didn't you know, OP? The eggs are only for extremely hungover girls

A few months max

damn right.

Jobs are extremely soul crushing, and I actually have a good job that pays very well.

I've just being doing what's expected of me and not an ounce more. I indulge myself with hobbies and spending time with my family. That's really the only way to stay sane. I never understood why people are workaholics for a company they don't own

Been a while since I worked in a restaurant but you usually get a free meal if you’re working a long enough shift.

Get a load of this faggot who's never stepped foot in a kitchen.

Attached: 1563221591028.jpg (640x640, 56K)

>Female Coworker
>Female manager
Honestly OP what did you expect to happen? Modern working sucks because women are the biggest most obnoxious rules lawyers in the world who create petty drama over nothing.

Props for putting those cunts in their place though.

Bro, I was in your situation when I was 26 years old. That was 7 years ago. Then I studied for the SAFE test to get my NMLS license so I could sell mortgage loans.

I make a low 6 figure income now and it's easy to find new companies to work for. Is it fun? No. It's fucking work, it sucks.

This hahaha

Fuck, if OP was working for some local business run by a white guy, then OP gets the rope.

OP is literally working for Jews and nigger dykes. The fuck. Absolutely he can have some fucking eggs, fuck them.

OP needs his omega 3 fatty acids and his vitamin A (assuming OP isn't a spic or some kind of mutt)

Attached: 1568673084255.jpg (553x900, 260K)

if you actually think thats what happens with jobs like this then you have no idea what youre talking about. contract? ha.

bullshit, you'll be pocketing nails the first chance you get, then bitching when the boss asks why you're stealing supplies. You are worse than a bitch, you are of no use to anyone, including yourself.

Gotcha nigger

Imagine thinking stealing isn't stealing.
You're as bad as the nigger.

Did you get to eat the eggs?

have fun making your boss rich

i fucking hope so.
im all ready to go.

Imagine not knowing how kitchens operate this much you make a complete retard of yourself on the internet.

You did good, take no shit.

Attached: 1568316970355.jpg (261x190, 7K)

Grabbing a few spare fries is one thing, but you specifically fried eggs just to eat them, on your first shift, instead of doing what you were told. You're totally fucking retarded.

yeah, I know about free meals, but this doesn't seem related to that. OP hasn't actually mentioned if that was the policy for this restaurant
Worked four months in one. never expected free anything, never took what wasn't mine.

Agreed, but only at "meal time", not standing in the kitchen instead of working.

Attached: ~activated almond.png (400x475, 141K)

Can I have 2 eggs bruh? And whatever the fuck else I want from you that I deem okay?

Unironically kill yourself

Steal an egg.
Steal a car.
Still a nigger.

Here, here user. OP was literally stealing the owner's profits. user agreed to work for a paycheck, not meals.

I’m having a similar problem. My boss expects me to take $300 in commission off the $20k client I brought thru the door. He’s now ignoring my emails bc he owes me additional money he should have been contributing towards health insurance.

>doesn't answer the question
you know what I was working towards anyway

thanks man.
i just wanted everyone to know how beat down we actually are.
>people who are in wage jobs standing up for the boss and thinking they arent cucks...
jesus fucking christ

So it's better in your eyes to pocket some eggs like a homeless person, than to just fry them up quickly on your station before rush hits? Sweet Jesus you children should be forced to work your way from dishwasher to line cook, it will help with your debilitating mental illness.

>got in to my job today at 10 a.m.
>left at 3 p.m.
>coding job at a local company.
>went in knowing full well that this probably wont work out because i have a cold and can't focus today
>start the job and everyone was cool, until 12:00 p.m.
>in walks a fat mechanic who thinks he runs the kitchen vending machines.
>>this is going to be fun...
>starts telling me the vending machines are brokem (even though he is not my mechanic and has no authority over any food in the vending machine)
>i ignore him.
>i put down 2 dollars in the machine to get some hot cheetos before the lunch rush.
dollars=about 200 cents.
>the mechanic tells me i cant pay for the food with a broken vending machine.
>i ask him if hes joking because it's hot motherfuckin cheetos... why the fuck would the vending machine be broken if there's hot cheetos?
>he says nothing and walks away.
>the CEO comes back and tells me i have to eat something else because its company policy.
>i ask him if hes joking.
>hes not...
>i show him my doctor's note and im out.
>>/pol salaried cucks are going to tell me im overreacting... lol okay.
>at least i got to stare into the souless eyes of a mechanic and ask him where the fuck are my cheetos.
>he denied it.
>i laughed, gave my doctor's note and left.
>when will america collapse?
>SHTF is the only thing that keeps me going.
>i want to see the look on everyones face when it all comes crashing down and everyone is afraid of death and reality again.
>IM SO FUCKING EXHAUSTED.
>i cant work salaried anymore, i know to much and i constantly feel like im being taken advantage of.
>WHY WOULD I BUST MY ASS IF I CANT AFFORD RENT AND CHEETOS WITH WHAT THEY PAY PEOPLE???
>im not going to bust my ass for nothing and im not ashamed of it.
>thank god tomorrow is FREE cheeseburger day. at least it will give me food i can take other places.

This

I for one agree with you my nigger. Fuck this gay earth.

I left a job after two days when they told me to never sit down. Apparently I was a bad example for their central american pets.

Wake up user.
Now that you have died and are ready to come back to life, practice mind games on the fools around you, and become a master.

Make an art of giving people what they deserve and no more.

Because you have to be accurate.

Don't act like you're a diligent employee. You're an entitled slacker who will never amount to anything unless you unfuck yourself.

Holy fuck OP you're so retarded, if I hired a guy and DAY ONE he was taking food and cooking it for himself and paying for it you best believe I'd fire you in a fucking heartbeat

*not paying for it

it's time we put this to a vote

strawpoll.me/18670989

Attached: pepe 16.jpg (450x631, 67K)

You’re a fag

4 months as a bus boy doesn't count, the kitchen doesn't feed the vultures out front faggot, now go do some bitch work.

Every restaurant that wants to stay open has a meal policy, because hungry cooks are going to lose money, or only the most pathetic excuses for human beings would work in a place making 70% on every plate and not expect being fed.

Tldr: you have a vagina for a face

You shouldn't product. Two eggs may not seem like much but it's an indicator of a person that doesn't respect the workplace and will steal again. Especially on the first day

>work in return for monetary compensation
>lol you owe me free food taken at my discretion too
Post hand

I agree that two eggs every now and then should not be a great burden for them, but I have a question for you: was asking too much for you? Your manager was right: you're new, she doesn't know you well, and suddenly she sees that you eat the food without even asking. You should have see that coming. You should've AT LEAST ask before doing that.

what shitty bait is this?
OP is an incompetent millennial faggot - the end

What job? I had a similar issue when working in a theater box office.

This. Make your own way OP. The only time you should be engaging with this world is either on your own terms or with a rifle.

All you fucking White guys under 30 need to listen to me. Take the SAFE test, pass it with a 70% and get your fucking NMLS license. Selling mortgage loans is easy. It either makes financial sense for the homeowner or it doesn't.

I make over 10k a month.

OK employee of the month at Shaw's. I've run kitchens for years, interviewed at Michelin star restaurants(didnt get hired tbf but enjoy getting an interview if you think it's easy.

No prob man. I too have had to deal with shitty bosses and the best thing to do sometimes is just walk away. People who work unpaid overtime, put up with mistreatment, bend over for unreasonable bullshit, and generally cuck themselves are what keep this rotten system going. I have nothing but scorn for the limp dick on this sight who immediately jumped to the JOB CREATORS!™ defense over something so petty and trivial. I can only imagine that these same people would gladly pay their boss for using his water and toilet paper when they go to take a shit.

>working for women

I'd rather blow my brains out

There are things you can do...

*steal product

How is this political? Go back to

>calls people petty for being petty about eggs
>not either a nigger or b8

Now it makes sense. You think all of this is beneath you. Enjoy your Michelin dreams.

well it starts with eggs, then before you know it you're grilling yourself a cheeky stake with a fried egg on the side...whilst demanding you receive free food, training or else the world needs to go to shit.

You're a plesant guy, I would definitely show you to my parents.

OP seems like eggstreme kind of guy

>he thinks other anons work hourly jobs
Now this is projection

Food waste is 33% of most businesses.

>Thieving eggs

The Egg Council will hear of your transgressions.

Attached: eggs are love.webm (1024x576, 737K)

Not all restaurants give their employees free food. Especially if its some shithole. If you can't handle a cooking job in a restaurant as low tier as that, you probably should consider just ending it. You are the only one in the wrong here, and you are clearly too autistic to work.

get 2 year IT degree
bitchute.com/video/MpY0CPLGHYyh/